• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

Lobos

Smash Master
Oh whatever, no one wrecked me.....fluke *** wins lol....and I had pt on my team, clearly I was gonna do so many 2v1s LOL.....trash talking was too good

Gotta do it again tho, next time ill whip out plus.....

Tant- doubt you'll see much of JLB at tourneys besides me and gimr....

Lol at JLB rejects....only one missing was PS

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I remember at a smashfest at Tim's place a few months back when Lobos was playing and Jayo was commentating on the match when Lobos was on his last stock, "You don't know Lobos, wait til he uses his secret weapon...death"

That was the hardest I've laughed in ages :p

Lobos

Smash Master
I remember at a smashfest at Tim's place a few months back when Lobos was playing and Jayo was commentating on the match when Lobos was on his last stock, "You don't know Lobos, wait til he uses his secret weapon...death"

That was the hardest I've laughed in ages :p
LMAO :laugh: JLB smashfests are too good I hope sassy, takeover, and 23 learned alot

Lobos

Smash Master
Jayo doesn't like to spend money and work for it in smash tourneys......he rather just play for fun.....but who knows

Top Bottom