• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

Lobos

Smash Master
So I won't be able to make it in time for teams for chu's dojo this saturday but I will be coming for singles.......So let me know when you guys are trying to get some practice in. I'm good for tomorrow and maybe thursday.

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
So I won't be able to make it in time for teams for chu's dojo this saturday but I will be coming for singles.......So let me know when you guys are trying to get some practice in. I'm good for tomorrow and maybe thursday.
come play me tomorrow lobos

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
yo who's free this week? I'm free thursday and Friday for the most part and i'll probably start work in 2 weeks so let's step this up

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff ViK. How id everyone else place.

N I'm free all this week anytime after 6 p.m. Who's trying to play today?

I need to test my marth n ike

Lobos

Smash Master
So who is going to apex? Jayo? Lukky? Slik? GIMR? We might have room in our hotel but the car is full? Let me know.....text me or call after 7pm I ran out of minutes LOL

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
So who is going to apex? Jayo? Lukky? Slik? GIMR? We might have room in our hotel but the car is full? Let me know.....text me or call after 7pm I ran out of minutes LOL
I mean if I go what's the cost looking to be? including gas and hotel.

Lobos

Smash Master
Well I'm rooming up and driving down with Tant, EE, Jceasar, shinku.....car is full but we could use more people in the room to lower the cost......

I know if you do stay in the room its gonna be less than or around 30 (hotel only) for 2 nights. It doesn't include gas since tant's car is full.

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I'm having some people slide through this Tuesday for some playtime/training. Who's free?

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Hey all! Just checking in. I actually picked up brawl the last few days. Anyway, hit me up if anything is going on and I may be able to join.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm not going to Chu's dojo man, sorry :p

Don't forget about my tourney though guys

Lobos

Smash Master
Sooo.....upcoming tournaments....

MetalMonstars Summer Smash and Hat Smash Bi-weekly - May 30th
ChuDatz and Woodbridge Presentzs: Epic of Woodbridge - June 13th
C3 June Judgement Day - June 20th
ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDatz Dojo - June 27th

I'm going to summer smash this weekend.....and C3 on June 20th.....

Lobos

Smash Master
Gimr - are you going to c3? As right now me, slikvik are going.....jayo is a maybe, and lukky can't go.

HMS - Which 3? Money on the line?

Levitibus - I'll do 5 as long as everyone agrees with it.

Noraa - You want in JLB? or just our smashfest? lol

Also we are considering adding someone in our roster to have more rep at tourneys :) and I think its time for a new sig!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Lobos, just bring as many as you can, Lobos, GIMR, Jayo, Slikvik? VS ATHF members (i'll have to decide who will play after you accept, but know that almost all of our members will be at c3)

Top Bottom