• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jaxinville FL Thread *WE GOIN HAM ON LoL SHAWTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, thanks again for the ride. We always enjoy it when you show up and we all benefit from the diverse players/playstyles. I wish I could have made it for friday with everyone. And from what I understand, we WILL have weekly fests in Gainesville again (At Rock's mansion).

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
Looking forward to future fests and thanks for the official invitations lol! Anytime i am out that way hit me up for a ride Ricky, the bus thing didnt sound fun lol

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
There's a lot of johns in this thread. More like *Step yo johns up* MIRITE?

You guys are lucky though. There's no smashfests at all up here in CT. There's a lot of us, but none of us live remotely close. You guys got to take advantage of having such a dense area of smashers.

Especially since you guys got Br4n. He's the reason Cort retired to playing WoW/Assorted MMOs. Little piece of CT history for ya. Get@thekid.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
YES, so many johns. In time i think the smashers here will understand that it actually is important for us to group up and play as friends/smashers. Travel together, etc. Otherwise it will die off (already died off once, we revived the scene) We have a list of good new players too. Gauge (sp? Gage?) and Marsfool recently showed up and it's nice to see. When did Br4n get here? Is there any contact info on him? We are forming the fests/times and stuff this week so it would be nice to get ahold of him.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Lol I have brandons number and he's on my fb ill invite him and danny next time we play cause I don't think either one of them checks swf all that often. Also get @ my johns, see how many smashfests you attend after defending someone trying to rob you lol

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
UNF is amazing this term. So many people playing. We need to make sure we keep the newer people interested. Dont just stomp them every game, teach them, etc. team with them too.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest Friday 6pm @ Geoffs dorm. We will try to setup weeklies (some weeks we will drive to Rockcrock's smashfest in Gainesville) so everyone can plan around the fest!

Tomorrow! Bring setups!!

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
You're more than welcome to visit down here. I'm sure housing wouldnt be an issue since you know br4n. I wouldnt care if you stayed at my place either.

But on a more reasonable note, tomorrow should be fun. :)

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
smashfest this friday (And every Friday as far as i know) @ 6pm. we need more setups though. teams are fun, but wont get us better as fast as singles. plus some of us want to do the tourney.

opinions/thoughts?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i'm down but no dice of finding any TVS... so we should prolly just host over at the gameroom (we can move to my dorm or elsewhere later if needed)

.... not gonna be getting a TV until this saturday from some weird *** on craigslist.........

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
opinions/thoughts?
We miss you guys! Come back soon! I was somehow convinced you guys said you were coming down this week. But it seems I was mistaken. We have a nice long weekend this weekend, too =D.

But it is good to see that you guys are organizing weeklies there. Hope to see you all soon.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
lol, yeah Blind we had planned on coming back, but all the new people that showed up this term @ UNF made it a little more complicated. We want our scene to grow here. We will be coming back out pretty soon, going to let this term get started and have everyone meet eachother and become friends etc. You'll be seeing us soon enough bro.

Jax vs Gville Crewwssss :D

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Anybody planning on being at the UNF gameroom Friday? I'll be in town. Actually got to practice a little against Ricky this weekend lol.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
Weekly tournament results
1st marsfool
2nd Ian
3rd G$
4th fast?

Good **** everybody
****n do work chris.

next week we may be going to gainesville for their weekly fest. ill talk to Rock and make sure hes doing a tournament because i know most of you look forward to that. IF WE DONT we will be having a smashfest again 6pm Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom