• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jaxinville FL Thread *WE GOIN HAM ON LoL SHAWTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAX

Smash Ace
Sax you should learn melee too

unless ur SCARED
I'm not scared, I'm just not technical enough to play that game. I mean I could practice and what not, but I won't have enough time to practice Melee when I'll be spending most of my time practicing my sax. It'll quite literally be a waste of my time trying to learn that game.

Brawl is less technical, and I already understand how the game works. I don't really need to practice the game. I can just show up and play, you know? Much better for me.

I actually legitimately want to learn melee now, though. >:E
And no, you definitely meant it homo like. Just kidding.
That's cool. I just prolly won't be there when you guys are playing melee haha.

But if you're ever down to play brawl just hit me up man.

SAX

Smash Ace
Brawl is a waste of time, imho
But melee and brawl are for different people. Some people hate brawl because they are more "Hardcore" gamers, and enjoy the game being more technical, and then being able to combo.

Some people hate melee because they feel that lcanceling is dumb and useless, and they feel that combos should be done through reading you're opponent continuously, and not just off of one or two hits.

I could go more in depth, but I'm not about to turn this thread into a dumb melee vs brawl thread. Those are always dumb and pointless.

I reality though, all video games are a waste of time. That's like, what they're made for xD

GoofBall

Smash Journeyman
Not saying anytime in the next week or anything, but do all of you want to get together one day?
Just some gathering thing. I don't know... Random idea. Haha

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i get back next tuesday

i should be down to play

the gameroom should be open

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
You don't want to have the original post?
Since it is your thread, I will lock it.
If you want it unlocked any time soon because you change your mind, just say the word.
Don't be so saaaaallllttttyyyy

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Wretched, there's a way to change the ownership of the first post... you have to merge the first post with a previous one from the new owner and then when it specifies which one to keep you pick the 'right' one. I've only ever done it once and had to figure it out when I did it (so I don't remember the correct specifics.)

But the point is if they want to keep the past pages of this thread, that's an easy way for Mars to stay salty and lose "phirst p0st!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom