• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jaxinville FL Thread *WE GOIN HAM ON LoL SHAWTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
So I've been walkin' around like a lost puppy in Jacksonville for about an hour, just finding out that St Johnny Bluff whatever is a APARTMENT COMPLEX.... And since I haven't seen anyone at the immediate entrance of the complex, I have to assume that this is at someone's apartment. If at all possible could I have the apartment number please.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
It was risky as hell, but I made it from Gainesville to Tallahassee, and then from Tallahassee to Jacksonville. Then went from Jacksonville back to Gainesville. Tallahassee has crazy elevation changes and I almost got lost in Jacksonville; there's too many expressways, lol.

ggs ricky and gahtzu

ps: LoL "Jaxinville"
GGs Ian. Sorry I only had like three characters against your seven, but at least you got tons of Doc and Ganon practice. My Falco has a long way to go still, lol.

_Dice

Smash Ace
So is anyone in this thread from saint augustine. i feel like playing brawl (not sunday/next saturday but pretty much whenever).
i'm back in saint augustine for mothers day/ a week and maybe i could play some games w/ you guys before going back to cfl.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
no one good is in saint aug

those that did play brawl over there pretty much disappeared a year or 2 ago

sry bro

idk.... bluelink might be there; PM me and i'll give you his facebook if he says it's cool

RinzlerOP

Smash Rookie
cool, ill come over sometime this week after work, r u guys usually there?

@geoff- thats a terrible idea...for me to attempt that

RinzlerOP

Smash Rookie
@Marsfool- r u guys gonna be at ur house 2morrow at like 1-1:30; gotta run sum errands so i'll be around at that time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom