• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jaxinville FL Thread *WE GOIN HAM ON LoL SHAWTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord

There are a lot of people that play in Jacksonville, we just need to get them on swf and in here!

So......

If you live in this wonderful city please post some info like what game you play, what are you live (play) in, who you play, and perhaps a little info about yourself.

OoS/Other FL: Show us some love and support and we'll be sure show it back :D

Example:

MarsFool!
Only play melee, Fox/Falco main
I can usually be found at UNF when I do play, but I'm at work a lot so shoot me a pm or leave me a message if youre down to melee.

UPCOMING SMASH FESTS

WEEKLY SMASHFESTS @ UNF IN THE GAMEROOM EVERY WEDNESDAY @ 6

:melee: Tournament Results :melee:

Hotel Tourney: 7/21/10
1st: XoFF :fox:
2nd: RoB :fox:
3rd: ReDD :marth:
4th: Ian :falco:
5th: Gahtzu :falcon:

UNF Weekly: 9/3/2010
1st: Marsfool :fox: :sheik: :falco:
2nd: Ian :falco:
3rd: G$ :luigi2:
4th: fast :jigglypuff:

UNF Weekly: 9/10/2010
1st: Marsfool :fox: :marth: :sheik:
2nd: G$ :luigi2:
3rd: Redd :marth:
5th: Ian :falco:
5th: XoFF :fox:
7th: ????? :random:

Kevin's Apt: 8/16/2010
1st: Ian :falco:
2nd: XoFF :fox:
3rd: Marsfool :fox:
4th: ReDD :marth:
5th: Hubcaps :ganondorf:

UNF Weekly:2/9/2011

1st: XoFF :falco: :fox:
2nd: BAD :jigglypuff:
3rd: ReDD :marth:
4th: Brod Z :falco:
5th: Fast :jigglypuff:
5th: Ian :falco:
7th: C-Po :samus:
7th: Nickeil :marth:
9th: Brian2Good :falcon:
9th: Bricky :drmario:
9th: Jpizzle :peach:
9th: AJ :pichu:

UNF Weekly:2/16/2011
1st Gage :sheik:
2nd XoFF :fox: :falco: :jigglypuff:
3rd Bad :jigglypuff:
4th Joe :peach:
5th CPO :ganondorf:
5th Sergio :mario2:
7th BrodZ :falco: :fox:
7th Hubcaps :sheik:
9th Brian2Good :drmario:
9th Nikeil :marth: :link:
9th Alex :falco:
9th Alex M. :marth:

Pritch

Smash Lord
I thought there was some sort of scene in jax now? I remember being semi-annoyed that a bunch of jacksonville people started posting on here literally within a month or 2 of me graduating UNF and leaving town. What happened to all of that?

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
>:l I wish I wasn't busy this weekend, I'd jump at the chance to meet new Smashers in Jax. Cuz there's like, none.

Renji64

Smash Lord
I play Brawl+ and alot of games really i wanna get some tourneys going or at least go to some my friends would come too. -x the jax scene is just failure tho. i only been to 2 brawl tourneys

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
sup

im an hr south of jax, so going there isnt a huge hassle
if you host a tourney \ fest with at least 5-6 ppl i'd most likely come with 1-3 others from palm coast

386 624 1064
txt me tho im never going to look at this thread again

oh and yeah, MELEEEEEEEEE

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
the jax scene is just failure tho
hey buddy you can't say that when you're not even a part of it.................. i have NEVER met you lol

but for real

i'm down to start playing smash (melee or brawlllllllll.....) again when i get back to UNF this august

assuming people aren't ******* and quit for terrible games (or are busy which is a legit excuse)

who the **** are you/do you go to UNF, Renji64 (loL)?

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
i'll be amazed if i ever find anybody on the west side who plays
Be amazed.

I didn't know anyone else was on the West side either though. What area? Jax people should get together more often, but it seems like everyone's really far apart...

Hypnotic Disciple

Smash Cadet
What's up, Jacksonville? I'm coming to this smashfest Br4n is hosting and I'll try get others in on this, too! I play melée mostly but also play other fighters as like T6, MvC2, TvC, and some others. This whole city has turned into SSF4-land. This is probably why not many smashers play here much besides the UNF crew.

Renji64

Smash Lord
hey buddy you can't say that when you're not even a part of it.................. i have NEVER met you lol

but for real

i'm down to start playing smash (melee or brawlllllllll.....) again when i get back to UNF this august

assuming people aren't ******* and quit for terrible games (or are busy which is a legit excuse)

who the **** are you/do you go to UNF, Renji64 (loL)?
no i just moved here not to long ago -x Well someone contact me if there are any activate torneys in jax. I have people that want to play and go to some.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol it's all good

idk about anyone else but i'm not gonna be back to jax until august

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
^^^ Get @ me this weekend brandon about some of that ~_~ ya know what I mean.

I agree, g$ is terrible at smash bros ;D

Whos down to play this weekend?

br4n

Smash Apprentice
@chris~
i was thinking about doing another fest this weekend because my grandparents are going away and ill have the house to myself.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, you should come to Gainesville this Friday. We're having a smashfest at Harriet's place and I think a couple people from Ocala are coming up. Although I'm positive that Josh doesn't want people smoking there.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Then well stay in Jax ;D

Im just kidding btw ^^

But we probably wont come anyway... mostly because of last time. Whats even better is that I got accused of smelling like said plant and it wasnt even me. But nevertheless 9/10 of us smoke so well play here.

LOL @ Ballistics I didnt even see that.

But seriously no more ganja talk dont want this topic closed!

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
You can smoke outside. I know a good place for y'all to smoke. Come to Gainesville guys! Please? Do it because I'm coming back from Russia. We need more smashers, **** it! C'mon Chris. We haven't hung out in ages. Pleeeeeease? :) :colorful:

Also, @last time reference, Oscar aka SubScorpion wasn't mad at you or anything, he was just messing around with us hahaha

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Yeah you guys should come anyway.

And holy **** Mars, you listen to Silversun Pickups?? They are so ****ing good. I seriously have told almost everyone I know about them. GJ.

br4n

Smash Apprentice
hosting another fest on saturday. my grandparents will be away so party on. im on my phone so can someone show some love and post the link here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom