• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jaxinville FL Thread *WE GOIN HAM ON LoL SHAWTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, if you don't have anything to do this Friday night, I'm having the weekly Gainesville smashfest at my place. Melee and brawl players are welcome to come.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I love how I'm still associated with something that wasn't me.

Also I'm having smash bros at my house probably on Saturday plus renth won't be there so I probably wouldn't come anyway.

And for the last time no more ****ing drug talk in here.

@Ian: I forgot where you live but I might be able to get you a ride. And do you have kevins # I don't know his address or anything and I know people that don't read this that might go.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
omg this is liek so far away...
Yeeeaaahh, I looked up Kernan on Google Maps and it's really far from my house. :\ I doubt I can rely on Jax's bus system to get over there/back home lol

And I have to go out of town AGAIN this Saturday so I'm gonna miss even more Melee at Mars' (what side of town do you live in Mars? Couldn't find your address in the OP)

I swear if Jax was like 1/4 as big, our scene would be stronger. :laugh: A lot of us are just so far apart.

Gwabs

Smash Apprentice
wait what????

apparently kevin gave me an address on bartram blvd... rawr im going to call kevin to straighten this out

3525856868~kevin

also tourny starts at 3pm

Gwabs

Smash Apprentice
ok so i just got off the phone with kevin and his address is 14701 bartram park blvd aprt 817...

meh ill just drive there... doesnt seem that bad of a drive anywayz

Chris do you have a phone yet???

PLG_Joker

Smash Rookie
What up everybody. My name's PLG_Joker. I represent ProLevelGaming. I'm new to SB. I'm in the Jax Beach area. You guys feel free to hit me up if you wanna session in some Brawl. I'm always looking for new competition.

PLG_Joker
Main character: Pickachu (Brawl) M.Bison/Adon (SSF4)
Games: Brawl & SSF4
Email: prolevelgaming@gmail.com

PLG_Joker

Smash Rookie
New to Smashboards

What up everybody. My name's PLG_Joker. I represent ProLevelGaming. I'm new to SB. I'm in the Jax Beach area. You guys feel free to hit me up if you wanna session in some Brawl. I'm always looking for new competition.

PLG_Joker
Main character: Pickachu (Brawl) M.Bison/Adon (SSF4)
Games: Brawl & SSF4
Email: prolevelgaming@gmail.com

Neon Ness

Anyone up for Smash this weekend? I'll actually be in town this Saturday for once. :D

Edit: Good stuff today, y'all are welcome at my house anytime. My room's sort of small though, maybe we should try the living room next time lol.

We should do this again this week/next week, maybe do Melee next time as well.

Neon Ness

I'm free Saturdaaaay so I'll try to make it then

Hopefully other people can come to this too. We can try to have doubles. :D

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
Myself, ReDD, Rob, and Hubcaps drove to C-po's house last weekend to smash out one night. I think our biggest issue is communication. We need to host weekly smashfests so people can plan their schedules around it and we need a solid venue. I am good at organizing things thanks to my aggressive personality.

On that note, if you are looking to make our smash scene strong and eventually where we can rival those gville fawkers (<3 Renth).. then post your phone number here and also let me know if you have any ideas on a venue. We need a set time and place to play weekly if we want a smash scene.

(I'm driving to Apex tomorrow with my friend ReDD, if you are interested on this last minute carpool.. Hit me up. We have room. We leave Thursday Morning, which is tomorrow. Call me @ 904-333-1771 My name is Cody and dont be shy. Call me. or text. <3

Neon Ness

Link me
Neon do you want a ride if I go?
Sure, sounds good if you plan on going

Thing is I think I'm really far from where you live so I dunno if you'd want to drive way over here. We might have to work out a halfway point to meet or something. It'd be cool if Jax could go to this though.

I'll PM you my cell #, text me if you want to iron out travel plans or anything.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
@ Fearless: Sup bro, been a while. You need to come up to Jax for some smash dude. Read the bottom of this post. Hope to see you show up, also, text me so i have your number. 904-333-1771

@Ricky: Do you guys still play often in Gville? I heard you quit smash or something?

@Exarch: x2: Are you coming back to gville!?

@Marsfool: My phone ****ed up, i need your number again. call me or text me and read below

Smash Fest/Tourney!

Thursday 3pm (Yes, This Thursday)
Probably going down at someones crib, worst case scenario we throw down 5 bucks each and get a hotel so we can be loud/not have to drive home at 5am if we end up playing all night. Depends on how many people confirm.

If interested call/text 904-333-1771 (My cell)

(If 10+ people confirm, We will be getting a hotel off blanding and 295 for 35 bucks/night which means everyone throws down like 3-4 bucks.)

IF YOU LIVE NEAR NFL, JOIN US! CALL ME!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
a hotel? what? lol weird

i'll prolly host **** at my place on campus come fall semester as usual

i need to buy a cube and a TV tho

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
Hotels are amazing. We did this back in the day when it was just C-po and myself lol. We would get a hotel in Daytona and have Orlando and South FL drive up and we would smash out for a night or 2 along with a small tourney. Was always good times.

Hotels = Amazing.
You can be loud, and not worry about waking anyone up who has to be up for work or something
You can sleep there, which is amazing if you smash til like 5am lol
You can have multiple setups because there is always room in a hotel for them.
You can get a hotel in a centralized location so we all meet in the middle with driving

On another note: Marsfool. Call me 904-333-1771. I lost your number and I want to save it to my phone again, and I need to talk with you.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
@Ricky: Do you guys still play often in Gville? I heard you quit smash or something?
Gville definitely still plays smash. I did recently lay off smash to go take care of some stuff. But I'll definitely be returning eventually (maybe in the near future depending on how things come together). We'll probably start back having smashfests in a couple of weeks when the other smashers get back in town from summer break. I'm not sure where the smashfests will be held this semester but I'll keep you posted if I find anything out. Better yet, just walk into the Gainesville thread.

Oh yeah, was that you at Apex? I think I saw one of your matches....

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Yay brosfest

Edit: I'm looking for a more stable centralized venue. Ill pay for it out of pocket if the need arises. Also I may just use our guest bedroom/basement when my gf and I get our house.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
Is your gf cool with having smash fests? She seemed like she wanted to kill you for having a few of us over that one night, but I could have misinterpreted the body language.

@ Ricky, Yeah I went to Apex. The match you saw, i failed miserably. I never played that map lol and it's pretty obvious

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
if anyone from jacksonville wants to come play in palm coast (50 mins south of you) hit me up
386 624 1064

were having some ppl over to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom