• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jaxinville FL Thread *WE GOIN HAM ON LoL SHAWTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwabs

Smash Apprentice
theres a problem with what you said chris... theres not alot of people that play smash in jax and the people i play with only play brawl >.>

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
theres a problem with what you said chris... theres not alot of people that play smash in jax and the people i play with only play brawl >.>
Do you and Fast + everyone else still gather at UNF to Smash?

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
you
fast
fizzi?
g$
gatzu
luke
gage
xoff
redd
chip
me
br4n
danny
jason

thats a pretty good list of people >_> we could have a tournament pretty often if we all played in teh same place.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
LoL thats like someone saying they are quitting soccer, WHAT! Why would you stop doing something you love?? If anything put it down for a while but don't make a vow to never do it again. This isn't heroine we're talking about its just smesh.

Gwabs

Smash Apprentice
LoL thats like someone saying they are quitting soccer, WHAT! Why would you stop doing something you love?? If anything put it down for a while but don't make a vow to never do it again. This isn't heroine we're talking about its just smesh.
Some people moved on to other games like ssf4 and others went to college in other cities and some of them just stopped playing due to lack of interest??

Do you and Fast + everyone else still gather at UNF to Smash?
we dont gather at unf as it closes around 6 at summer but mostly we'll(fast+me+veel) hang out at my house which is close to unf

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
cody still plays? havent seen that ***** in forever

the brawl and melee scene in jax needs to merge... project M anyone?

I want to come this sat but im not gunna make any definite plans until i know for sure. do you guys ever play on weekdays?

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
@Ballistics: ROFLMAO I NEEd some smack man O_o

@Ian: well, you guys should let me know and Ill come join you foos, its was like 2 weeks when I first moved here and we played and you started ****** everyone xD

@Neon Ness: Where in jax do you stay? I think your my next door neighbor lol

@Fearless: Im starting a new contract position next week but Im always free on weekends.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
cody still plays? havent seen that ***** in forever

the brawl and melee scene in jax needs to merge... project M anyone?

I want to come this sat but im not gunna make any definite plans until i know for sure. do you guys ever play on weekdays?
Jacksonville just needs to host a tournament, Melee and Brawl so peeps can carpool, I know I would come just to chill wit mars. I bet gainesville would come for melee too (and brawl).

@Ballistics: ROFLMAO I NEEd some smack man O_o

@Ian: well, you guys should let me know and Ill come join you foos, its was like 2 weeks when I first moved here and we played and you started ****** everyone xD

@Fearless: Im starting a new contract position next week but Im always free on weekends.
Lol you better be joking son that stuff is dangeroussss. I rarely venture far from gonja. Psychedelics and stimulants are pretty fun.

Gwabs

Smash Apprentice
idk whats going on this weekend im prolly gonna be busy sat-tues but im pretty much free mebbe thurs

sidenote: next week me, veel, fast might be heading up to tally for their tourney next week we have one more spot so if anyone wants to come feel free to msg me and ill let them know

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
so the Jax scene will be at tally for the tourney on the 24th? it will be cool to meet some of you guys i will be there with my crew from polk county

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
fill the spot with me and waste mad hours driving to lake county to give me a ride i have money lol

edit: i'm kidding btw but *** do i need to chill

everyone in lake county is ****ing insane

Neon Ness

Lol

I'm on the west side, in the Ortega Farms area near Timuquana Rd. Not many other Smashers over here as far as I know though

I wouldn't mind going to the Tallahassee tournament if there's still space left. Should be free next weekend, have to make sure though. I wanted to go to at least 1 tourney this summer... I'd even enter Melee even though I'm baaad.

Gwabs

Smash Apprentice
alrite neon ill talk it over with veel and fast whenever they come by my house this week and we'll work something out is there any way i can contact you to inform you of our plans? phone? aim?

Neon Ness

I will try to find a way there. I didn't get to play Melee Saturday...

I want to do doubles but I'm not that good, so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom