• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jaxinville FL Thread *WE GOIN HAM ON LoL SHAWTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
Tourney / Fest at C-PO's this Sunday is canceled. Everyone is invited to Gainesville Fest on Friday and Saturday

We are going to carpool out there
Call or Text me for details 904-333-1771

Also,

Marsfool: When will you guys be getting your house. and where do you think it will be?

I want to start keeping track of tournies here in Jax and stuff because of the scene growing again. Seed points and Byes awarded etc. Does anyone remember the turnout at the small tourny at Kevin's apartment? This is what i remember:

Kevin's apt:
1st - Ian (Falco)
2nd - XoFF (Fox)
3rd - Marsfool (Fox)
4th - ReDD (Marth)
5th - Hubcaps (Gannon)

Hotel Tourney:
1st - XoFF (Fox)
2nd - RoB (Fox)
3rd - ReDD (Marth)
4th - Ian (Falco)
5th - Gahtzu (Cpt. Falcon)

Correct me if I am wrong!

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
Let's get it! As soon as I jedi mind trick my mom we should be good to go. I'm also gonna talk to a few places to see if they want to solicit prizes for the fun stuff xoff mentioned.

Lol @ pritch!

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
Let's get it! As soon as I jedi mind trick my mom we should be good to go. I'm also gonna talk to a few places to see if they want to solicit prizes for the fun stuff xoff mentioned.

Lol @ pritch!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i'm gonna be back in jax this saturday morning so i'm down to go to that fest/tourney at chip's on sunday

let's do it::::::::::)

there's space in someone's car yes??

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
LOL Chip, I don't think I've ever seen someone triple post. lmao. Also, I say we jus do this for fun (too short of notice) and waive the door fee. Opinion?

@ Geoff, I wont be able to do the carpooling because I'll be in Gainesville this weekend and headed straight to Chip's from there. I would try to get ahold of some from Jax

Confirmed: Marsfool(CHris), RTKO(Rob), Nevermore(Nick), myself, Fast.

Still not sure about: Bill, Ian, Fearless+ more from Palm Coast

Cant make it: Kevin, Ghatzu,

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
chip's fest is canceled!!! We are going to gainesville friday night, everyone is housed, and smashing saturday. Thanks to rockcrock.

Call me for details.

had to join chip's tripostclub

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Lol

I'm glad Jax's scene is picking up recently. If Jax people are gonna be travelling to Gainesville for Melee I might see you guys around town sometime during the school year. Hopefully we can have a big tourney at UF or something for Jax, Gville, Orlando, or whoever wants to come.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
I've been lost I've been found, I've been fooling around.
I've been hold, I've been told, I've been changing my mind.
I've been up, I've been down, come on in, take your time.
I've been low, I've been high, I'm in love with this lie.
Aooooooo. Do you feel the same?
Aooooooo. It wears me out again.

Neon Ness

MarsFool! said:
Yeah neon ness is from jax. Hes not bad for someone who doesnt get to play that often.
You're giving me too much credit man xD But I appreciate that though, hope we can chill again and play Melee sometime. And LOL RICKY

But yeah, I had to go out of town A LOT this summer, like nearly every weekend straight for 2 months so I couldn't find time to play much. And my dad and I share a car which he needs to get to work Mon-Fri so I'm pretty much stranded at the house those days

I'll be moving back to UF this weekend though, so I might see you guys occasionally around Melee fests in Gainesville in the future, or on weekends when I'm back visiting Jacksonville or something.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
Kevin and Jason both cant make it ;(

On the bright side, Nick, myself, chip and chris look promising, and Nick mentioned being able to go out (party) in Gville this weekend with some of his friends. :)

br4n

Smash Apprentice
chris hit me up im back around had to take care of some real life ****. ill go into detail when i see you. but im back around and down to play.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
br4n you play melee? do i know you? what is your name?

I try to organize most of the Jax events so if you are down to play ill start hitting you up

Gwabs

Smash Apprentice
me, bill and fast might just drive to gaineville tonight but then would have to go back cuz fast has work... still talking things over with them so we'll see

50:50 chance of going tho

Neon Ness

me, bill and fast might just drive to gaineville tonight but then would have to go back cuz fast has work... still talking things over with them so we'll see

50:50 chance of going tho
I thought Bill/Fast didn't play Melee much?

Jax-Gainesville's not too bad of a drive though, y'all should go. It'd be a faster drive if the speed limits weren't so erratic

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Thanks for coming out to the Gville smashfest guys! It made it a lot of fun. Hope to see you guys at our future smashfests!

EDIT!:
Oh yea, don't forget to check me out on tetrisfriends.com! ADD 'VGmastaRicky' or 'DrVGmasta'!

DOUBLE EDIT:
And thanks again for giving me and Stephen a ride home Cody, wish I had gas money to offer you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom