• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jaxinville FL Thread *WE GOIN HAM ON LoL SHAWTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Oh cool you know tope and cyrain and those cats?

I actually thought you were our redd being silly xD
Yep! I've been playing those guys for years. =)

Good to know, I namesearch myself like once a year and I was surprised to see myself entering oos tournies from VA. ;D

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
So insistant on getting tapped eh?

10 vs marth
10 vs sheik
10 falco ditto
10 fox v falco
10 mario vs falco
10 peach vs falco
10 ganon vs falco
10 any other match I feel like ****** you in. Whatever gahtzu is telling you its gonna cost you a lot of $$$$ babe.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Fearless is pretty legit now. He can go even with my Falco.

I don't know how good MarsFool is but unless you're NFL's Colbol your confidence might get you in some trouble here.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I just texted gahtzu and he ****ing laughed. When I see fearless do anything but come in here and talk **** hell get respect. I know for a fact he's no where near colin so wrap that **** up. He got his *** beat last time and I guess its impossible for any of us to have gotten better? C0ck ride mor plz

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Never said he was on Colin's level. No one in CFL is aside from hbox's jiggs.

I said YOU better be on Colbol's level if you think you're easily gonna take the kid's money with your 3rd through 8th best characters. Haha you get that **** out of here.

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
Whattt fearless is beast now? Man i wish i got to hang around cool kids like sheer madness (and that crazy *** peach player that used to be at u guys apartment! lol But real talk fearless u live 1 hour away so drive that *** up there and smash and then get lifted like john legend and sh*t aftwards!....and then get naked and make bad decisions...LMFAO

oh yeah...Redd. What kind of guy searches their name on the boards? U can come and get worked too! lol

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
The **** happened here? People playing in J-ville again? Still no TvC?? My feelings are hurt. I might get my brother to come out with me on firday if things are all clear on his front. If not then maybe Jason(Boler) or John(Boler). Good to see something going down in Jax though.

BTW: This is Quorey on my bros account, What up Geoff, Cody, Chip, and Nick. Hope to see you all again soon.

Play TvC now......... You all have wiis right!! LOL

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
The **** happened here? People playing in J-ville again? Still no TvC?? My feelings are hurt.

I'm so sad everyone forget about that game lol :(

Someone should bring it sometime. Or better yet SSB64.

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
What up Geoff, Cody, Chip, and Nick. Hope to see you all again soon.
Oh Sh*t! Whaddup, bruh! I still haven't played TvC. But good to see you on the boards. As most of these guys already know i will be back up in jax in january. But we def are revamping the scene. You and your bros were always down to play and even get on the road! we need more dedicated people like that.

Gwabs

Smash Apprentice
The **** happened here? People playing in J-ville again? Still no TvC?? My feelings are hurt. I might get my brother to come out with me on firday if things are all clear on his front. If not then maybe Jason(Boler) or John(Boler). Good to see something going down in Jax though.

BTW: This is Quorey on my bros account, What up Geoff, Cody, Chip, and Nick. Hope to see you all again soon.

umm i play a bit of tvc even tho im kinda garbage compared to other players but im down to play some tvc... mebbe we can get a few games in friday???

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could go but I do not have a ride established myself. And my brother would need me to carry him (ala take him, pay for him, bring my wii, bring my game, bring my television, and if we won money, he would not split any of it with me as retribution). Sorry, ain't happening from this end.

*Muhammad posting on his own account*

Love you bro!

SæQuo

Smash Rookie
I wish I could go but I do not have a ride established myself. And my brother would need me to carry him (ala take him, pay for him, bring my wii, bring my game, bring my television, and if we won money, he would not split any of it with me as retribution). Sorry, ain't happening from this end.

*Muhammad posting on his own account*

Love you bro!
Love you as well!

I think you are a little confused. Friday is just a gathering, no money to be made, and just like last time I would need to make sure you got there. LOL. No one really needs your wii or your copy of Brawl I do not believe...... So can you go now that you are in the know?

Edit: Hold the phone you got money?? I want some!!

I'm so sad everyone forget about that game lol :(

Someone should bring it sometime. Or better yet SSB64.
I will briing it if anyone is down to play it. I am always down to teach some people the TvC engine.
Oh Sh*t! Whaddup, bruh! I still haven't played TvC. But good to see you on the boards. As most of these guys already know i will be back up in jax in january. But we def are revamping the scene. You and your bros were always down to play and even get on the road! we need more dedicated people like that.
Get on that TvC son!! Can not wait till you get back man. I took a while off of Brawl (kinda anything that is not TvC did not get played by me lol) but now that my 3rd child is almost to walking stage I am ready to travel again and NLL seems to be the new gigs so I am down to drive there every month. Get back here man!!

umm i play a bit of tvc even tho im kinda garbage compared to other players but im down to play some tvc... mebbe we can get a few games in friday???
I would love to play with you, I will bring the game (or you can) and we can for sure get down on it.

sweettttttttttttttttt
A man of few words, well to you all I have to say is: SNAPPER, CHOMPPER, FARTS!!

I have the japanese original tvc, I don't play it cause I hated it but if anyone with a modded wii wants it you can have it.
Please do not hate on such a great game. You might should try the american one since I do not know why you hated the OG.

Edit: I made a new account cuz my old one is gone I guess....... :(

SæQuo

Smash Rookie
i still owe Quorey10 dollars, true story
Fixed, you are sooooooo cool to even admitt that. Was it not for some weed, that was some killer!?!?!?

Man you need to come up here, I get some of the BEST HERB IN ALL FLORIDA!!! No BS, it is comming from a Cali dispensary, it makes me happy.

Drop that 10 and just come kick it with Jax!!1 Smoke Smoke.

SæQuo

Smash Rookie
****nn bringin it backk..

i love the detail and time muhamed and corey put in their posts. its ****ing beautiful

QUorey*
Man you know how we do, stting home all day and raising kids and going to online school makes for great posts!! Hope to see you all on friday, it has been a "hot little minute"
Guys the w33d talk, please stop atl south mods don't play.
My bad I am not used to the pg-13 sites. Can I talk about cigs?? Are those still legal??LOL

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
If I can get the ride, I would so love to show up. Unless this is all Melee, in which case, I am totally not going because I suck at melee.

And the money talk was just ramblings about how much you hurt my shoulders and back when I have to carry you.

Ya I got monies, four dollars son!!! And you gets 1 dollar, what is that, like 20% or something.

Also, I was just watching Menace to Society and when dude jacks fool at the burger joint... some of the funniest **** I ever see, "...Oh you a baller now huh?"

Ghaude I love that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom