• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jaxinville FL Thread *WE GOIN HAM ON LoL SHAWTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SæQuo

Smash Rookie
LEARN TO GET GOOD AT MELEE. its like sex only a lot less consensual, it is more like........ ****
Fixed for you, I will play some Melee with my srcubby IC's.

I'm in jax...386.916.3874!!!
What is this, you going tomorrow?? That would be kinda hype. Slight Homo!

Everyone should go friday, if not for smash, then extra curricular activities ;D
Are we talking about something like..........cake................... I really like cake and my birthday was the 14th. Just make sure to put all 26 candles on it and the name is spelled QUOREY. I like ice-cream cakes BTW.

Hey, does anyone have a save file on their wii for TvC?? It is not a big deal, but I was just wondering because I am only bringing my stick and the games unless someone says other wise. And is this going down in the game room (meaning we can not bring extra TV's) or in Jeff dorm hall thing like they used to?? I could bring 2 extra TV's (one for TvC and one for another game) if needed.

Just sayin'

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
What is this, you going tomorrow?? That would be kinda hype. Slight Homo!

I'm cool with slight homo (i don't do that full blown homo ****. lol) jk But i'm actually on the boards at work right now! lol Cody and i played a lil yesterday. I haven't been ***** like that since i had to play against the gators back in 06. looool Mad fun though. I wish palatka had a smash scene ;_;.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
i ****ed with his windshield wipers and mirrors, but definitely did not hit him. i drove my gfs car, im pretty sure youd be at my funeral right now if i hit someone with her car

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
LOL Cody i believe you, but i don't believe Chris, i think he did it.

Geoff is also a suspect.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Renji

yes, they will be weekly at UNF's gameroom on friday's at 6pm (for melee..... and brawl if people want.... and 64 if people really want)

until we come up with a better idea

edit: ****'s free btw

double edit: gahtzu so byad :( :( :( :( :( (: ;)

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
can't combo if you can't get a hit

LUIGI-style

side note: one of my roommates punched a door and broke 2 fingers

i'm cracking up so bad (apparently i'm not sensitive)

SæQuo

Smash Rookie
Anyone down to travel to Orlando on sat?? I have a car going, (it is not my ride so....... the fee is much lower than normal.) and it is only $7 there and back. You have to pay for your own stuff but if you wanted to go and did not have a ride I would see if the car can fit you in. (my bro really does not care who rides but his lady friend is driving so he would have to run it by her)

Just putting that out there.

Side note: I am pretty sure we are going to try to make orlando our monthly again between WATO series and NLL series. So if we post up and you want to go make sure to hit us up. We love to see Jax travel!! Hell we might even begin to like you aker 4 months!!! LOL!

SæQuo

Smash Rookie
NLL

Next level lan Tourney. It is like the new Gigs (an old lan center that would run tourneys) for brawl and Melee. Used to have very nice turnouts for both games in their prime. (up to 120 people)

Just it is in the center of fl and a monthly so you get all the best from FL to go there and compete.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
**** me sideways. I'm on call this weekend so I can't go to unf today, or do anything at all this weekend. Bright side though, I'm getting a huuuuuuge bonus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom