• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jaxinville FL Thread *WE GOIN HAM ON LoL SHAWTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore.

Smash Rookie
Lol... Chris, you "not texting people" is selfish. Get with the newage. People text now.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'll be up in Jacksonville thanksgiving thursday to that sunday.

Theres a small chance I might be able to play. Not sure I'll have a ride though. Any of you Jacksonville people gonna be around thanksgiving weekend?

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Serious. I know a couple of Brawl kids, but theyre in High School so their availability is limited. I dont play brawl but if you need a hook up I gotcha bro ;D

Cody what are you doing today? I havent tried out my fox since I came back from GA O_O

bigman40

Smash Master
****. I was hoping to at least have decent turnouts down there for Brawl. Maybe I'll make a trip there anyways for some fun (and get wrecked in melee) :D

I'll keep ya posted if I come down for anything.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i still play brawl

but i don't really give a ****

still i'll play some games if you come down

SheerMadness

Smash Master
So where do you guys live in Jacksonville? Will anyone be around the friday after thanksgiving?

If I'm going to be able to play it'll be on friday. But I'm not positive yet.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I dunno where mandarin is but I'm gonna be on dancy street in avondale (i think thats what its called).

Is that near mandarin?

If anyone is near me I can walk a mile or two and come play on friday or saturday possibly.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Another FL thread I happened to miss >.>

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292114

The new Melee Player Locator registration is up for any Melee players here(or any brawlers interested in looking into the Melee scene). Please post your info and whatever else you want to go along with it. I'm leaving it up for a week. Please have anyone who is even remotely interested in FL Melee to register onto it. Help them make accounts if they don't have one. We want to have an idea who exactly we have here in the community that would be interested in attending events and playing Melee.

I know some of you might have posted already, but I see a lot of new people that probably haven't. Please consider it guys. It'll help a lot with networking.

:rosalina:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Probably won't have internet starting tomorrow. My # is 321-230-3045.

Text on friday/saturday if anyone wants to smash. I'll let you know if I can.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah sorry. We went golfing and weren't back till like 7 which apparently right after you guys stopped.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Im down to play today If anyone wants.

B-Rod where in mandarin are you? Im never in the same place two days in a row but let me know and I'll try to make it out and help you learn.

B-Rod Z

Smash Rookie
Ah that's pretty cool. Yeah man just tell me when you're free, I've got a pretty erratic schedule so I'll let you know when I can do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom