• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jaxinville FL Thread *WE GOIN HAM ON LoL SHAWTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
I havnt asked too many people about going yet.. I want Gage's gay *** to go but hes so ****ing hard to plan with lol

Ian confirmed, I'm confirmed,

Nick has a final saturday morning so he cant come
Kevin has work

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
there is so much potential in the players in this thread

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
Just wanna let hates 'on ville that i'm back in jax! lets get it shawty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 T PAIN.

kyleisreal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kyleisreal
im in jacksonville and i play brawl....i can't seem to find anyone here though

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I don't play brawl that much but post in here I know G$ and gatzhu do. Yeah I'm still in jax dude, if you want to play other games like street fighter 4 I'm down.

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
Ha! You will never expect a post in this thread and your facebook! Mind games, son! When is it going down? This is reply #421 btw ;_;.

Fayah

Smash Rookie
Woo a Jax thread :O
I might be moving out next year for college though, but for now I'm around here. I play Pikachu and I'm more of a pokemon fanatic than a brawl fanatic but I enjoy the weekly online wi-fi brawls I have with my school friends which have been quite fun :)

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Man Mars I know a while ago I was gonna try to hook up with you on Melee but ended up being financially tight, so I'm pretty much stuck in Valdosta lately.

I'm bad at finding a job too so it's taking a while.... but hopefully sooner than later I can start heading to Jax... I miss Melee. :(

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Real life is way more important man, melee will always be around.
Yeah. But I get worse the longer i'm away from it. I can tell just from trying to play a while ago.

I think i'm in some withdrawal phase too considering i've dreamed about it. Lol.

But that is true. It will be there.

Until the end of time : D

but it's all motivation towards a job in the end. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom