• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JAB 3 - The Gentleman Edition - W. Lafayette, IN **CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE **

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
My attendance will depend on what week I will be down state, because I can not if I don't already have plans to be in LP Michigan :( Hopefully I can still make it

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
luke do you know if blake plans on driving to this, cause if so I'm down

and then I'll need a team mate or some garb, idk if I'm for sure going yet though

Tomacawk

Smash Master
so ****ing amped for this
even if alan isn't gunna be there. we were gunna win teams, too, but now i have to get knocked out of pools with **** voorhese

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Unfortunately, the voorhese johns database definitely covers way more than the "rides" spectrum.
omg i lol'd so hard
I was thinking about that too. Something along the lines of "Does that mean voorhese isn't gunna john out anymore?"

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
JAB 3 Canceled Due to Venue Issues

To all Smashers interested in attending JAB 3,

I very much regret to inform you that JAB 3 is canceled until further notice. Unfortunately, the venue from the last JAB now requires proof of event insurance in order to reserve their space, which we cannot provide. To make matters worse, the other prospective venue that we had in mind also requires insurance, and the surrounding hotels simply ask for too much. Purdue facilities themselves are also no longer an option due to the size and nature of these events.

I apologize for this abrupt cancellation, and I am especially sorry if this inconveniences anyone in any way. If any other options crop up soon, the crew and I will be sure to inform all of you. As things stand, however, JAB 3 must be canceled until further notice. Once again, please accept my apologies for this debacle.

BunBun

Smash Master
To all Smashers interested in attending JAB 3,

I very much regret to inform you that JAB 3 is canceled until further notice. Unfortunately, the venue from the last JAB now requires proof of event insurance in order to reserve their space, which we cannot provide. To make matters worse, the other prospective venue that we had in mind also requires insurance, and the surrounding hotels simply ask for too much. Purdue facilities themselves are also no longer an option due to the size and nature of these events.

I apologize for this abrupt cancellation, and I am especially sorry if this inconveniences anyone in any way. If any other options crop up soon, the crew and I will be sure to inform all of you. As things stand, however, JAB 3 must be canceled until further notice. Once again, please accept my apologies for this debacle.
This is why you learn to sweet talk the Wiley staff =P

Top Bottom