• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IUBC: The GP Affairs Ep. 4 "We About To Get Squoze on Gravity!""

MaskedAvnger

Smash Journeyman
Assuming we get more than 1 marvel setup going, gonna need another HDD with jill+shuma on it. Maybe even 2.

I'd get it on mine, but i'm too busy slaying ***** to do nerd stuff.

#awfulonesiesdotcom

Also, we should record an episode of smashing adventures with a video camera at the tournament/afterpartynanigans.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
If I come my setup should have Jill + Shuma. I'm not sure though, because sometimes it doesn't let me use them offline for no reason.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'm going to try to find some way of getting out here. Some way.

Also, what constitutes excessive enjoyment on the boner rule? Are we talking POPS's laugh excessive or like... 'oops I laughed so hard I popped a b' excessive?

Trust me when I say inquiring minds want to know.

:phone:

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
So I'm sitting in our new place, and there's definitely room for housing.

So right now I have Louisville/Fino and Count/IL.
We might even be able to fit whoever comes with Juu (if they come, and depending on what days everyone needs to stay).

We major :coolmonke

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I would imagine four people, Jake. Me, Sole (driver) and like Auspher or Shugo again or something.

A lot of things are up in the air though.

:phone:

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
The housing with me is gonna have to be first come, first serve.
So right now with Louisville/Finonsas and Coullinois confirmed, Columbus has dibs, then Cinci, then any other cities.
Other single persons (BSL?) who come up can probably jump ahead in line too because they're troopers.

It's a one day event, yeah.
We have the Venue until I lock up though so time is never an issue (though sleepiness could be!)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i wont know until saturday, and itll probably be know. save me a spot, please, sir.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
LOL <3 you guys. Plans changed and there's a good chance I will be back in Indiana early July, in time to make it to this :D

Top Bottom