• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"IT'S UP TIEM!" The Dayton, OH social, strategical, and sometimes empty thread

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I already posted that in the OCT. If they need to know more then they can ask you or me.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
You know I'm down for a tourney before school. I wouldn't mind going to the New Years party as well, but I know you gotta work that day.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
I remember hearing something about a dazzle within the Dayton community. I hope you've still got that handy because I have a laptop now (something went horribly wrong with the battery and it only lasts about an hour without being charged, but still, it's a laptop) so I might be able to record some matches at our upcoming events.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Scribz has a Dazzle, and I also have a laptop (last more than an hour), and we now have a clan name.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Scribz has a Dazzle, and I also have a laptop (last more than an hour), and we now have a crew name.
Fixed

Also, yay, we can record without risking my new laptop! I don't think we necessarily need a crew name. Unless someone thinks of something reeeeally good (and we get enough people to actually be a crew; maybe it's time to put Huber through the bootcamp:laugh:) I'm fine with just being the Dayton Crew, at least for now.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Fixed

Also, yay, we can record without risking my new laptop! I don't think we necessarily need a crew name. Unless someone thinks of something reeeeally good (and we get enough people to actually be a crew; maybe it's time to put Huber through the bootcamp:laugh:) I'm fine with just being the Dayton Crew, at least for now.
We decided to pick Step'N'Smash DYT because it's what we do.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
its DYT not dayton

and we do have a VERY large crew in ddr like 20-30+ppl
smash is new and growing

yes i have a dazzle but we cant use it we have no tv with video output
i also dont have any splitters either

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So how many of us are going to Pound 4?

Also, I'm going to need a lot of practice during that WE, since so far, I have not gotten to play against any french smashers at all, and I'm getting really rusty. My brother having crazy moveset hacked brawl doesn't help either (Pheonix Mario is crazy. I have to stop playing him or I'm going to start thinking Fair is good.).

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Next time break comes around, I'd like to join you guys. Getting my drivers license in a few weeks tops.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
well we hold them at school while we are at school lol (they close on weekends)
if were open on a weekend we can prolly set something up though
especially when we get our apartment right after Pound 4

Vorpal Lyric

Smash Cadet
Banhammer, today just sent me a message via aim sayin you'd be able to help me out and give me a ride to the event. If you could PM me the details I could PM you my address and such. Thanks a million in advance. :)

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
be awake and ready after 9:30am (thats when im waking up)
im gonna go get you, brandon
then go to cinci and get that one guy
then go to the place thingy
we'll try to spend the night, get up and leave around 8:00am since i work at noon

Vorpal Lyric

Smash Cadet
Thanks very much! I'll PM you my phone number just in case anything happens. If you could call me or tell me a rough estimate of time to expect you it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm gettin up at 8. Thanks again.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
(and we get enough people to actually be a crew; maybe it's time to put Huber through the bootcamp:laugh:)
You know I would gladly accept the chance to increase my abilities and become a representative of Dayton.

And I think based on what FanFan's been saying she actually wants to start getting better too. She just needs to learn how to play a serious match for once :laugh:

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
come to one of these for once. or be able to have one on a tuesday or thursday and we'll come to you. just let us know in advance since ALL spare time goes to DDR practice on the Step & Smash DYT crew's VERY OWN In the groove cabinet!

yea we actually OWN one now so no johns about anyone not playing since its gonna be free

someone (brandon) call me at 9:30 make sure im up plz

Top Bottom