• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
hey i'm on campus right now. so this going to happen on campus. if not i can hold it at my place. but i also have one setup but maybe one of my roommates will let us use one of their tvs.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
kirbyraeg do you really use kirby in melee
Yeah, for fun and so I can john about using low tiers :urg:. I'm not very good at melee anyway though...just haven't played it that much. I gotta train sometime, but I don't even have a cube here because my parents wouldn't let me bring it.

MacD

Banned via Administration
more parent johns... if you bought that with you're own money or somehow invested a lot of you're own money in it or like a b-day gift... and you're like 18 why should it matter

idk, i was going to buy a TV for my room and they couldn't stop me... i decided not too but my points still valid, like you're parents shouldn't control your life, especaily at college, unles you live at home i guess

wow, random rant, whatever, um yea, so if we end up playing tonight i guess i'm down, i could bring my system

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
alright then i'll hold it then. it can run till whenever you guys want to leave. i have one setup atm and my roommates arent here so i cant ask them for their tv (rooms are locked). so if someone can bring a setup that will be better.

address 29031 Arroyo Drive

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'll start whenever.
park in the visitor area and call the # n tell them your stall #

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
more parent johns... if you bought that with you're own money or somehow invested a lot of you're own money in it or like a b-day gift... and you're like 18 why should it matter

idk, i was going to buy a TV for my room and they couldn't stop me... i decided not too but my points still valid, like you're parents shouldn't control your life, especaily at college, unles you live at home i guess

wow, random rant, whatever, um yea, so if we end up playing tonight i guess i'm down, i could bring my system
they bought it, and it's not like I have the money for a tv in my room anyway, so w/e...they kept me from taking it b/c they thought my grades would suffer if I did lol.
and I'm still 17, not like it makes much of a difference. >_>
but yeah, you're right, they shouldn't control me. I just need a job so I can buy what I want, etc.

MacD

Banned via Administration
if it was like a christmas gift for the family or something makes since

but i've also had a job since the summer before my junior year, i've definately bought like every game i own ever since tahn, and mostly before then, that's like i used my money on, and that's why i had like 5000 dollars saved and bought a car this summer

and the grade thing is obvious, but as i'm sure you and i both learned, there are enough things to distract us in dorms

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
hehe, I had some quick stuff come up that I had to deal with, u guys still playing?
I'm out by the ARC btw >_>

JDM

Smash Champion
I might hold something tomorrow but only if kira/cameron can play or if there's at least 3 people that wants to come.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I might hold something tomorrow but only if kira/cameron can play or if there's at least 3 people that wants to come.
dont mind if i come along? if i can then what time? i have work at 4 so yeah T__T

DJMirror

Smash Master
Freaking Kira Luigi the butt and jenny is at Cam's House right now, I'm thinking about going right now...

DJMirror

Smash Master
really? his luigi is really good and he's really good in teams and watch out for his up b =__=

JDM

Smash Champion
I don't. Bad comp for gaming plus I don't want to spend money once a month to play a game.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
im pretty sure WoW is 15 bucks a month, while entering singles and doubles is 10 dollars at most tournaments.

and you actually take away a valuable experience from going to tournaments, while mmo's are for leisure. you should go to a tournament some time.

Top Bottom