• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

DJMirror

Smash Master
You're not mean. Jkun just sounds like an annoying woman, to be honest. Like seriously, almost everything he posts is either wrong or *****y, or both.

It happens all the time: the person says something stupid, he gets ***** by someone, he takes it personally and always blames the other person when in reality its his own fault for being stupid, and someone else just took the initiative to call him on it.
orly? then better make thread about that

SuperRad

Smash Master
Don't act like the Melee community doesn't kill everything either.
generally the melee community has been less likely to have a "yakbak" sense of humor [thanks sheridan for that term]. basically something funny is said or happens and then its repeated ad nauseam. personally, i laugh out loud at least a couple times a night reading PacWest. there are people here with good senses of humor, where as AiB rarely has a post/comment that I think is funny, let alone laugh out loud funny.

im chalking it up to the melee community at large having an average age of about 18
where as the brawl community seems closer to 15/16

MacD

Banned via Administration
hey so cameron, are you going to be drving sat to the high desert tourny... and if so, is there a spot in your car i might be able to take, i really don't want to just drive myself, all alone, with no one to give me gas money

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
lol a pming adress. if someone you dont want to go to your house shows up dont let them in.

Also Jkun moneymatch me plz. I use jiggs and sheik (noobest characters lol) and even though I might lose I wanna get better at the game. I just learned some advanced techniques and wanna try em against some vets ;)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i live with ppl i don't know well.
so i dont know there friends too well or recognize them.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
smash mostly happens at night, so i don't know how you're ever gonna go to a smashfest if you're depending on your parents.

just sayin so you dont keep acting so surprised.

MacD

hey brian, are you down for tonight, i was like reading random pages in cort's peach thread and learned some tricks i want to try out

dang it, you got off and didn't see this, i guess i'll call you cause i doubt you'll get back on, geez

JDM

Smash Champion
Macd I'll ride with you to high desert tourney.

My controller is so **** now.

Incronaut

Smash Ace
falco apparently is my best, although im not that great.

and no, i dont play brawl.

JDM

Smash Champion
Here's my address macd so you can pick me up.
3751 cosley street irvine ca 92614

J4pu

Smash Champion
never thought about it, think about it in my mind or even say it but i really dont care tho and i dont want to cause some bad**** between us since ya cool in person but not here on the boards (for example: P Cool in person but such a jerk online)

ya not one of the people that i want to beat tho and so yeah keep that brawl jokes up because honestly think about it..why do i want to keep improving in melee even tho I play brawl alot? it really dumb of you to see me like "brawler" because if you look at J4pu....

Cam's number...you have to ask him for that i dont want people to see it and go "OMG PSYCHOMIDGET'S NUMBER?!?!?!?!?!" and random people start calling him
Way to bring me up out of the blue
$1 MM in melee?
I'm not great but that doesn't mean I can't beat you.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Way to bring me up out of the blue
$1 MM in melee?
I'm not great but that doesn't mean I can't beat you.
just using you as a example for now because you dont play melee but sure 1 dollar i'm down

MacD

I'd like a ride too but I'm afraid I'm out of the way. I'll pay gas $$$$$$ :)
picking you up adds like 15 min, that's not too bad, if other people don't fill the car up i'll get you, right now it looks like i am just taking JDM so i can fit 3 others, i guess i can take you and that leaves 2 spots

anyone else want to go, oh and i do expect gas money from people

it says it'll take about 1 1/2 hours to get there if i go pick up connor, so as of now, JDM be ready like 9:30 and connor like 9:45, i'll be more exact tomorrow but that's about the times, and we won't be stayin till 11pm probably, i have work at 8 on sunday and don't need to get back past midnight

Soy Nut

Smash Rookie
I'm a little too lazy to go through the whole thread to find out this information, but could someone post the details of the where/when you meet up?

DJMirror

Smash Master
Also Jkun moneymatch me plz. I use jiggs and sheik (noobest characters lol) and even though I might lose I wanna get better at the game. I just learned some advanced techniques and wanna try em against some vets ;)
I'm going to be wasting your time if you mm me because i suck *** in melee and brawl just ask JDM he know how i play

but i'm sure we can just play for fun and practice your AT on me

Incronaut

Smash Ace
I'm a little too lazy to go through the whole thread to find out this information, but could someone post the details of the where/when you meet up?
well, at least in UCI we dont have set dates we meet up, but there are local tourneys less than 2 hours away every weekend practically.. so thats good, but other than that i dunno personally...

where you from anyways?

DJMirror

Smash Master
JDM and Psychomidget expect the videos to be on my youtube from 3-4 days and kevin your CMV will be out around mid 2009 by the rate we are going =___=

Kira your cmv...expect it by summer once i get a few clips and DcMoney want a CMV as well?

JDM

Smash Champion
Alright macd. PM me your phone number and I'll pm mine.

Jkun and j4pu should be a good match.

Ok jkun.upload the team friendlies too. There might be stuff foa can use in his video.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
ok, i'm driving then this sat to the high desert, who would like a ride JDM i think, did you want one cornbeef
ya ill go. thanks for the ride.

jdm come to my place n the morning

JDM

Smash Champion
How early? If my mom doesn't take the car for work(my bros bmw is getting it's clutch fixed) then I can come at around 9 am

DJMirror

Smash Master
JDM did you record anything after i left? i have a feeling you guys recorded some because i have like 24 videos instead of 16 videos

JDM

Smash Champion
No we didn't. We all didn't know how to use your program so we just played around the world when you left. I guess cameron won followed by me and then kevin. He was stuck on bowser forever lol.

Top Bottom