• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

Hamilton

Smash Rookie
I would like to find people to smash with in OC (Fountain Valley). I can have people over at my place to smash as late as needed in the evening and I can give rides etc too. I main falcon and jiggs and would love to get more practice. you can reach me by email hammytonATuclaDOTedu

JDM

Smash Champion
Not today.

Thursday afternoon is the earliest I can smash. (4 day weekend so **** kakakakakakakakakaka)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i get the lunar new year off for my asian classes. **** ya!!!

im free tomorrow at 11-4:30 if any1 wants to play. i have my setup here now.

MacD

Banned via Administration
brian, we should play tomorrow night, i really want to get some practice in before i forget stuff i'm trying to work on

MacD

tuesday is my worst night my because i have class from 3:30-till basically 10, and normally there's some writing hw i never did

thrusday is kinda the same but i'm busy from 3:30-7ish and i normally eat between 7-8 and free afterwards, mon wed fri i'm done with class at 12, and if i work, i'm off at like 4-4:30

so i'm down any mon wed fri, and sometimes thurs, for you college kids that don't have class and are bored, i'm normally free like 10-3 tues and thurs

MacD

the jamba juice on macarthur in newport, it's like 5 min away sometimes more depending on lights

EDIT: wtf i love so cal tounies every weekend, so who was planning on going to the one on sat in Hesperia

car pool anyone

BeamSwordMaster

Smash Cadet
I live in Irvine and I'll play any of the three Smash games.

I get bored if I only play one person unless they are much better than me. Smashfests are fun ^_^

I like playing with items and on all stages, but I'll play with normal tournament rules if you want.

JDM

Smash Champion
Take me with you macd if cameron isn't going.

And sup bsm we should play sometime.

MacD

oh yea, i memeber that now

dpending on who goes, maybe i could hitch a ride too? if my friend bails and like all of irvine doesn't decide to go that is, like i don't mind driving, but i'm so used to being the one to drive and if i don't have to all the time i don't want to

DJMirror

Smash Master
I live in Irvine and I'll play any of the three Smash games.

I get bored if I only play one person unless they are much better than me. Smashfests are fun ^_^

I like playing with items and on all stages, but I'll play with normal tournament rules if you want.
MM me for ten dollars on Green Green with everything on and marth only please LOL

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i like marth with platforms. =]
i dont like fd. dont knowwhat to do.
same wth dl64.
theyre too big

DJMirror

Smash Master
You dont know who is BSM don't you JDM LMAO

(Well he's my friend that really funny and he think he can beat me in melee =___= what a noob lol)

JDM

Smash Champion
I get out on school at 12 on thrusday. I need to go to cameron to fix up my contoller.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
jdm u come too

on a side note:
omg marth is sooo much fun.
im thinking of dropping my sheik n fox atm.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
ya i really like fox but feel i need to dedicate to 1 character first.
i chose marth as my 1st since hs n boa was my inspiration/teacher
then i started using fox. then ____ then ______. ya u get it.

jkun: k

MacD

so i think i said this but i reall really want to play tonight with anyone i guess, anytime from like 6 on would be fine i think

i'm going through like withdrawls even though it's only been like one day since i've played, or maybe i really just want to try and fix some of my stupid mistakes

Celph

Smash Journeyman
come over to pomona and i'll **** you all day for as long as you want until you fix those mistakes :p

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i could come after 6. i am done with classes.

pm me ur address.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
i was talking to macd

i don't get home til 7 or maybe 7:30 and i am 45 mins from UCI

BeamSwordMaster

Smash Cadet
- JDM what does your avatar mean?

- Jkun I like your style, but not your anime-name style. Which game are we playing by the way? I like Marth in Brawl better. And ten dollars- are there any videos of you? If I decide you are a noob then I will do ten dollars. If not then five.

- c0rNb33f LOL best name I've seen so far. You taste spectacular as well. I wanted to say that Marth lives for a very long time on Dreamland 64 so it is a good stage for him. But Celph uses Marth (right?) so he could verify that claim.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Marth's neutral stages go:

Yoshi's Story
Battlefield
Dreamland 64

I am personally a huge fan of DL64 (for Sheik as well) because Marth's recovery is superb if you have great DI. It's Azen's standard counterpick for that reason.

BeamSwordMaster

Smash Cadet
I think Marth is good on Fountain of Dreams too, but not Final Destination. It's hard for Marth to attack, because there are no platforms to protect him. Pokemon Stadium can be hard since you have to adjust to the stage elements so much and sometimes you don't get so lucky.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i meant i could go to macd's place after 6. lol.

my favorite neutrals are
yoshi's story
battlefield
anything with platforms

Top Bottom