• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

MacD

Banned via Administration
come over to pomona and i'll **** you all day for as long as you want until you fix those mistakes :p
that's so kind, and yet at the same time it's not

i'm not making a 45 min drive tonight, but some other day maybe, maybe on like a thrusday or seomthing just because i have class at 8 on tues and thurs so i wouldn't want to be out forever the night before cause i have to be sorta awake for htat class

MacD

i'm at UCI, the technical adress is 4043 mesa rd, if you look on like google map you'll see that mesa runs into univesity and stops, there is a parking lot right before university, if you're getting dropped off that's the best place, my hall is palo, you'll see the housing office at the parking lot, my hall is bassically just up the steps

Celph

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe so many of you listen to your parents when they tell you stupid orders.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
I stand up for myself, yes. Sometimes that is being a rebel. I guess.

DJMirror

Smash Master
man bunch of mommy boys if you ask me, freaking move out on my own with no money and rebel against my parent to be here in so cal =/

JDM

Smash Champion
Calling us mama's boy when we aren't old enough to have a job.

100th post in this thread.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Calling us mama's boy when we aren't old enough to have a job.

100th post in this thread.
not my problem about that =/ ya guys are in hs go have some fun without letting anything dragging you down

EDIT - i should take this advice too as well =(

MacD

wow, so many young smashers, like they aren't even of job age, i never realized how long all these people were

and it looks like brian can't go and my friend bailed so if there is room in someone's car, can i get a ride insted of just driving myself this sat

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
good games tonite. i still have a lot to learn. we should have these more often.

i thought u had to be 16 to get a job. jdm mom is nice she gave us pizza that one time.

hmm i guess i wont go this weekend then but definitely next.

JDM

Smash Champion
My mom is really nice to guests. But sometimes she can get out of hand. And Jkun kevin is probably the bigger mama's boy than me.

MacD

you have to be 16 with a work permit, emancipated (I'm assuming you could work if emancipated), or 18

but tonight was fun, freaking brian ***** us all but i'm getting closer, there are a couple bad habits i need to break, dumb dsmashing for one, lots of stuff against your ganon, not trying to sheild grab between falco's dair and shine, other stuff i'm sure

DJMirror

Smash Master
My mom is really nice to guests. But sometimes she can get out of hand. And Jkun kevin is probably the bigger mama's boy than me.
.........Now that you mention it....I'll take back what i just said and give that title to kevin but he DID rebel against his parents today by going home late lol so yeah...

urfaselol

Smash Rookie
zOMG brian. I still need to pick up my Y cables, you want to play some time this week? maybe friday after 5? huh huh? :D

oh this is justin btw

DJMirror

Smash Master
one of my friend's moms is way overly nice to guests
like i came over to pick up a book i left at his house
and his mom made a sandwich for me
i was there for like 5 minutes
orly? DID YOU GIVE HER THE D!CK?!?!?!?!

(Nor Cal references of Zex's Marth at Winter Game Fest)

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
Of course! We're always open, but if you play Brawl a lot, prepare to get pissed on because some people here have a problem with Brawl for some reason. :\

JDM

Smash Champion
Lovage got the 949 post when he doesn't even live here.

Can I come over cameron?

SuperRad

Smash Master
being a good poster is just as important as being a good player imo
gotta keep up your e-presence

and like all things that might have been funny in the brawl community, "THE ****" has already been ***** and overused to a point where I want to stab my self and anyone who says it.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Don't act like the Melee community doesn't kill everything either.

DJMirror

Smash Master
So thats why you can beat me huh?

Also, got cam's number?
never thought about it, think about it in my mind or even say it but i really dont care tho and i dont want to cause some bad**** between us since ya cool in person but not here on the boards (for example: P Cool in person but such a jerk online)

ya not one of the people that i want to beat tho and so yeah keep that brawl jokes up because honestly think about it..why do i want to keep improving in melee even tho I play brawl alot? it really dumb of you to see me like "brawler" because if you look at J4pu....

Cam's number...you have to ask him for that i dont want people to see it and go "OMG PSYCHOMIDGET'S NUMBER?!?!?!?!?!" and random people start calling him

Celph

Smash Journeyman
I'm fine on the boards, people just say a lot of stupid ****. You're one of them. Honestly, you should stop posting.

And even in real life, I probably don't like you. I just have basic human decency, but I don't necessarily want to be associated with you.

JDM

Smash Champion
Yeah I guess i'll stop being a jerk online(If I was ever one)

Let's MM in brawl for fun. $1

There's always AIM.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I'm fine on the boards, people just say a lot of stupid ****. You're one of them. Honestly, you should stop posting.
make me because i really dont care

JDM- mm me in melee for $1 and for fun

brawl...=/ not going to play that since i got back from a brawl tournament

And even in real life, I probably don't like you. I just have basic human decency, but I don't necessarily want to be associated with you.
ok

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I guess i'll stop being a jerk online(If I was ever one)
You're not mean. Jkun just sounds like an annoying woman, to be honest. Like seriously, almost everything he posts is either wrong or *****y, or both.

It happens all the time: the person says something stupid, he gets ***** by someone, he takes it personally and always blames the other person when in reality its his own fault for being stupid, and someone else just took the initiative to call him on it.

Top Bottom