• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
otero.

like i said i have no system though, just a controller. do you also dorm here macd?

and tofu, i dont know psycho's number/ connor's. either way i was looking for smash somewhere close by for today cause i can't exactly play all day. i will be coming home this weekend though, maybe you and p can come to my place.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
do you want to melee later tonight? i have a few things to do but yeah. you can pm me your number if you want to play today or at another time.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
well, good for not going to tournaments =p

p told me you've gotten really good as well. for all i know you're probably better than me now haha.

Meta-havv

Smash Rookie
hey im new to the boards here but live in anaheim and work in irvine (hellofa drive, i know) and me and my bro are looking for some people to fight/befriend. You seem to have a reg schedule here, mind if we enter the mix?

JDM

Smash Champion
J4pu, n00b and JKun are the only people I know in Irvine that plays brawl. (n00b is alright in melee)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
so my roommate lives like 4 mins away n he is livin away from his place. so he tells me about the crazy **** that happened in irvine.

oh ya brian we still have to play

same to macd

n zhu teach me too.

jdm sup

hi connor

wat happened to kira

going home to pick up my setup this weekend hopefully i will be back sunday cause i wanna go to sd.

MacD

Banned via Administration
brian, it was fun, too bad we could't play tonight, tuesday is the only night i know 100% i can play becaues i have one of those classes that ends at 10 and my phone totally wasn't on silent when you called but no one really noticed

it's fun playing someone who was better then me barely with most of your characters, but we definatley went back and forth, need to do it again, maybe tomorrow night???

MacD

i was wondering if anyone was planning on giong to UCSD on monday, i'm trying to figure out if i can hitch a ride or if i should drive, right now IF I DRIVE, i'll be taking one of my friends, so i have 3 seats left, i'm not sure who would want to go or anything

i was figuring Zhu, if you needed a ride i could give you one, and brian, since we've played and i know you and stuff, i'd give you a spot if you wanted to go, which leaves one more spot, if i could fill my car to at least 3 people, besides me, i'd drive, and right now i have my friend which is one, so if 2 more people from irvine go, i'll drive

and i'm thinking first come first serve to this extra spot unless someone has a good reason why they should go

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
man i actually have work on monday :[

i would have gone if that wasn't the case. thanks for lookin out though. maybe next connor biweekly if you go i'll be down to join you.

JDM

Smash Champion
I have finals the day after mlk monday.

If you're going to any tournies next sat/sun can you give me a ride?

MacD

well, i'm probably going to drive myself no matter what now, so if anyone wants a ride i can offer it i guess, so i have 3 spots left i guess if anyone wants to go/can go

jdm, to bad you have a midterm, you could jsut study and pray you don't fail and take a smash break on monday, oh well

hey cornbeef, you wanna go

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
well, i'm probably going to drive myself no matter what now, so if anyone wants a ride i can offer it i guess, so i have 3 spots left i guess if anyone wants to go/can go

jdm, to bad you have a midterm, you could jsut study and pray you don't fail and take a smash break on monday, oh well

hey cornbeef, you wanna go
im not sure yet. im in pdale atm. lol.
im returning tomorrow either at 4am or late night. so not sure yet.

if i dont make it or am too tired i will go to the next one.

MacD

im not sure yet. im in pdale atm. lol.
im returning tomorrow either at 4am or late night. so not sure yet.

if i dont make it or am too tired i will go to the next one.
wow, well ok, if you decide to come i will be checking the boreds in the morning around 9:30ish or earlier, my goal is be there 11 so yea

DJMirror

Smash Master
Well just came back from wintergamefest, i'm just chilling at psychomidget's house with lovage, doppelganger, J666, Pat, lucky and tofu (currently MIA)

JDM

Smash Champion
Jkun, that was not legit uploading brlaw crews before me,you and cameron matches at my house :|

DJMirror

Smash Master
Jkun, that was not legit uploading brlaw crews before me,you and cameron matches at my house :|
i just remember them when you just said that lmao give me time i have like 25 videos to upload so just wait

EDIT - the videos are up right now look it up

Celph

Smash Journeyman
If anyone from the Irvine area needs a ride, I have a spot in my car. Connor/Sherigami/Myself are in it so far. Call/text me at 909-231-5181.

Top Bottom