• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
alright sounds good.
connors was postponed. =[
there is a melee one on the monday after on mlk day. lol.

MacD

Banned via Administration
wow that's dumb, i'll have to inform my friend, i might be draging along someone whose never been to a tourny, he's not bad though for not ever going to a tourny

and that adress you gave, was that VDC norte

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
i want to play melee with you guys next week. a month without smash is way too long.

i come back to irvine on monday most likely, so hopefully something can go down.

on another note, have i ever even played friendlies with you cornbeef? i know i've been to smash events with you, but we've never played.

DJMirror

Smash Master
whatisfear, aznforce aka FoA, Cornbeef, DcMoney, Zhu (if ya back) and anyone else want to play melee? i'm going to be bored tomorrow and i dont want to waste a good friday so please let me know asap

joeplicate

Smash Master
so i talked to Kira about the UCD tourny and he said he isn't sure if he's going, he won't really decide until friday or even the day of

i was goingg to offer my car but i found out i have a work meeting at 6 so that'd be stupid to go just for a few hours and drag you all home that early
did you mean UCSD?

or did you mean UC Davis by any stretch of the imagination?

or did you mean ucsd :(
because if kira is going to UCD then that would be a crazy coincidence and I would ask him for a ride
:shyguy::shyguy::shyguy::shyguy::jigglypuf :pikachu:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
wow that's dumb, i'll have to inform my friend, i might be draging along someone whose never been to a tourny, he's not bad though for not ever going to a tourny

and that adress you gave, was that VDC norte
ya it is. lol.

i want to play melee with you guys next week. a month without smash is way too long.

i come back to irvine on monday most likely, so hopefully something can go down.

on another note, have i ever even played friendlies with you cornbeef? i know i've been to smash events with you, but we've never played.
once. we played on kongo but had to stop cause some1 had a tourny match.

whatisfear, aznforce aka FoA, Cornbeef, DcMoney, Zhu (if ya back) and anyone else want to play melee? i'm going to be bored tomorrow and i dont want to waste a good friday so please let me know asap
ya im free after 6

MacD

ummmm, oops, UCSD, yea, no, not davis, sorry to get your hopes up, but i mean what's at davis that would be so great, pink shinobi, idk who else that's going

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
there may be melee at my house since im gonna pick up mango soon (he usually doesn't wanna play lolz) and maybe lucky.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
pm me ur address.
i dont have a car tho so i might walk or bike there.
or can some1 pick me up?

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
I have room for 2 more people to take to UCSD
IM me at Lime827 if your interested

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
**** i left my controller n wii in palmdale. i still have my melee copy tho.

@stabbed: ya we can play tomorrow. bring a setup n an extra controller.

who else isnt going? i kno macd isnt. where is this gonna be held? my place? wut time?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
pat when are you coming?

omg i found gc controllers at frys for 20.

imma try to get one soon as i need a new one anyways.

enigma786

Smash Cadet
im down to find ppl in irvine to smash with. ive been dying to find people to play with and improve my game getting tired of going to tournies without getting enough practice with good people

MacD

hmmm, i'm thinking i'm giong to connor's tomorrow, i might even be coaxed into picking up people who live in irive and have no other way of getting there

.... like you cornbeef

DJMirror

Smash Master
anybody up for smash at my house tomorrow? I'm free til 12pm - 4pm then everyone has to leave. just IM me for my address if you're interested. It'll be a mini-smashfest.

I want atleast 3 people to come please ^_^
mind if i come over for a lil bit? i want to play some smash before work

MAPLE

Smash Apprentice
Hey, is there anyone who would like to smash today? I might be in the Irvine area(UCI) around 5 ish and would be down for some smash, I like to think that I am alright at melee, just trying to get better again.

Top Bottom