• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

JDM

Smash Champion
I'll see if its cool with my parents and I might hold one. 2 TV's for melee and 1 big screen HDTV for smash64 with component cables so no lag is a pretty legit setup $_$

MacD

Banned via Administration
i work till like 6:30 which isn't late or anything, but if people wanted rides, i could pick those around me up after work, not sure what time you were planning on

it's been so long since i've done 64 smash idk if i even remeber how to play, that sounds like fun though, i'm sure you have an extra controller right

MacD

me and brian are coming friday

but my partner and brian probably aren't going to scsa.... so i guess that leaves cornbeef and zhu
i figure if i leave to start picking you guys up at 10 then we'll get there 10:30-11, does that work

and does anyone maybe need a ride

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
me and brian are coming friday

but my partner and brian probably aren't going to scsa.... so i guess that leaves cornbeef and zhu
i figure if i leave to start picking you guys up at 10 then we'll get there 10:30-11, does that work

and does anyone maybe need a ride
I'm going with Pyschomidget, my bad.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'm not gonna go either anymore
i'm too busy this week and next
i'll go to the friday night smashfest
but can't spend saturday at tournament =[

MacD

hmmm, so it looks like i have no one in my car... hey cameron... you have an open spot, i'd hate to drive just myself if you have an extra spot

JDM

Smash Champion
If you are comming to my place post right now. I'll prob start it at 7 cause thats when mccain and biran are comming.

MacD

okie dokie, i haven't talked to brian yet, i'm not sure when exactallly he is going to be able to make it, i'll call him soon

and cornbeef is coming with us too

EDIT so i hate it when i don't realise i'm at the end of a page and there's another one

MacD

hey... soooo. brian has 2 friends at his dorm right now, he is debating on whether all 3 of them should come or not, he wanted to know if there was enough room with you jdm

MacD

ok, brian said they might all come later, he's not sure or anthing, so he'll call me later and let me know what's up, my other friend thought it was tomorrow and now he can't go

so i'll leave right now, i'm going to get rey we'll be over in a few i guess then

DJMirror

Smash Master
That Why J4pu you have to play melee, it's hard at first (kinda) but ya'll get it down

JDM

Smash Champion
Cause we takin ovaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

also anybody can come over till 5 at my place cause nobody's home.

Top Bottom