• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Irvine Smashers - Looking for some fresh new face?

MacD

Banned via Administration
well irvine is not a good place to look for brawlers, mainly melee, there are a few brawlers i think

you should get into melee, it's fun, lol

JDM

Smash Champion
There's still alot of melee tournaments here in SoCal. And the percent of brawl players in Irvine is like 10 and melee players is like 90.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
From IVC Here is a list of players

Kira
Aznforce (Force Of Asia)
Jkun/Exia/Jays0nnn
DcMoney

Plus IVC have a gameroom where people can play smash, it's located upstairs in the student center

Pm Jkun's Account and he can help you out.

- JKUN

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
1. Please stop triple posting etc. If you want to edit your post click edit.

2. Unless your asking irvine specific questions, for example, if anybody in irvine will be available to smash during the week, thats where you trade information and stuff, maybe work a smashfest out if your asking for people in the immediate area. Other than that any tournament info is going to be in the pacwest zone. Nobody is going to hold a tournament just for irvine people, therefor it wouldnt be in this topic.

3. Brawl sucks. Everybody I know who plays brawl plays for the money, not for the fun. Not that its my place to judge whether u wanna play brawl or not, but in my experience the melee community is much more fun, and it will be MUCH more fun to learn.

Hamilton

Smash Rookie
I live in the irvine area (fountain valley) and would like to find some melee players to play with too. Anyone available to get together tonight for some games?

JDM

Smash Champion
Since there are no tournies this Saturday other than quakfest in NorCal, I might host a mini tourney/smashfest at my place either Friday/saturday. Who can come?

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Maybe. Depends on who goes. Theres more of a chance of me going to a big smashfest then a small tourney, so if its gonna be a tourney might as well post it on pacwest.

JDM

Smash Champion
Most likely a smashfest. My house isnt big enough for a tourney unless I use the backyard then it would be perfect.

some1rational

Smash Cadet
I attend UCI and have an apartment at Parkwest in Irvine...I'd be willing to play too, melee only though obviously

o yea connor, you ***** me at scsa lol I hope we could play again sometime

some1rational

Smash Cadet
ooo yea sure we should play sometime...though this week I have two midterms, but i should be fine by thursday

MacD

possibly, possibly, thursday is an iffy night for me

but we could try and have a friday irvine smashfest like the past couple weeks, it'll be good eventually right???

JDM

Smash Champion
Yes It could. If at least 1 person brings a full setup we can hold a mini tourney.

MacD

i know cornbeef has a tv and supposedly it's not laggy but it was but he has the cables so maybe he did it wrong or something

but then again there are many others like cameron, kira, the other people lol, i'm drawing a blank

JDM

Smash Champion
Ok. I will most likely make this Saturday. Also....

949 POST SO **** kakakkakakKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAAK

MacD

i wish active someone in irvine had control of this thread, then we could change it to say smashfest on sat... mods where you at

JDM

Smash Champion
It's most likely be at my place on Saturday.

And I'll ask gimpy/edrees to give me power to edit the first post.

Top Bottom