• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iron Chef CT: Show me your food! - Dec. 13 2009 - Vernon, CT

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
All right, the tournament is less than a week away, so time for a few reminders:

1) We're using the Pound 4 ruleset. Please familiarize yourself with it in the OP.

2) Please arrive promptly, or if you're running behind, call someone to let us know. The doubles bracket will start at 1:00 PM, and if you are not present or haven't called, we're starting without you. The phone number to Battlefrounds is in the OP.

3) Mike said it's fine to bring food, but please purchase your drinks at Battlegrounds. They've been great hosts to us.

4) If you are bringing a toy, make sure it is new and unwrapped. All toys will be donated to Toys for Tots the week following the event.

See all of you guys there!

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Maine's coming!! noooooooooooooo!!! Because I was totally planning on stealing first place... man!

Oh well, looks like I'll just have to take out all y'all fools AND the Maine crew. awwww yeeah. Mop man bringin' it to ya boii.

But 4 srs, I look forward to seeing you guys ^^, and Banks maybe you can coax me into a money match or two, even though I will most assuredly win.

In a week y'all,

P

Spife

Smash Master
speaking of teammate, I'm interested in entering doubles, anyone game? I got a Sheik and a Link..and maybe a fox but don't expect anything out of it in a 1vx situation -.-

Alukard

Smash Hero
So many things to play. Alukard: I'll man up and play you on 360 even though 360 is horrible for fighting games. ahhh
why is it horrible ??

its the same thing ... get an arcade stick lol and a converter for tournies

and mogwai ... i'm not sure whos in g$'s car but i think it might be hbk hazz myself and reno ... not 100% sure tho

PK Webb

Smash Champion
OMG alukard thats a car full of rapists...ummm spife i will team with u if u like

Banks

Smash Hero
so, MDZ probably can't house us on saturday anymore.....

is there anyone else who'd want to house maine? (max 5 people, almost definitely 4 or less though)

Spife

Smash Master
OMG alukard thats a car full of rapists...ummm spife i will team with u if u like
who do you play as?
also we should play some friendlies before entering to see if we have ANY chemistry. Also I'm new to doubles so there are so aspects that I"m not good at cause I've never put any care into doubles.

OTHERWISE, I'm game.

R3N0

Smash Lord
I'm so hype to go this sunday =D!!! i think im going to make the most amazing pastry ever.. how many servings should i make?

Banks

Smash Hero
I'm so hype to go this sunday =D!!! i think im going to make the most amazing pastry ever.. how many servings should i make?
i definitely want some ^__^!!!

i see you cooking all the time on facebook statuses, i expect your food to be amazing...=p

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
why is it horrible ??

its the same thing ... get an arcade stick lol and a converter for tournies

and mogwai ... i'm not sure whos in g$'s car but i think it might be hbk hazz myself and reno ... not 100% sure tho
My roommate has an arcade stick and I really dont like it. The pad on the 360 is disgustingly horrible for fighters where as the PS3's single buttons for directions are much better. I still think the SNES had the best fighter setup ever tho. <3 SF2T

Alukard

Smash Hero
i really really like the 360 controller LOL >_>

and i dont understand how a arcade stick thats good differs from consoles lmfao ... mayb it was just a cheap ****ty stick ...

step it up and get a TE stick ...

Spife

Smash Master
My roommate has an arcade stick and I really dont like it. The pad on the 360 is disgustingly horrible for fighters where as the PS3's single buttons for directions are much better. I still think the SNES had the best fighter setup ever tho. <3 SF2T

lol don't use a pad you padscrub. Get a stick. If you'e judging a game based on a control scheme that no one competitive uses...I don't even KNOW

Reno you definitely should make pastries as it's my birthday on the 10th :D

Banks

Smash Hero
so, is there anyone that can house maine on saturday if MDZ can't? =(

we could theoretically go down in the morning and back at night, just rather wouldn't....

Spife

Smash Master
uhh I might be able to house you guys again, I'm not sure, how many are there?

Banks

Smash Hero
7123_sup_R3N0(Reno/R3NO)

what time should we sync frequencies on Saturday?
about 5 pm. but I just want to say farewell to everyone right now, because even though the person arriving at your house appears to me, it technically is just an exact molecular copy and I die the instant I teleport anywhere.

I think we should all debate this now

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
about 5 pm. but I just want to say farewell to everyone right now, because even though the person arriving at your house appears to me, it technically is just an exact molecular copy and I die the instant I teleport anywhere.

I think we should all debate this now
Thread title changed to reflect the gravity of this debate.

R3N0

Smash Lord
you guys are queer, everyone knows that molecular duplication is possible without incurring death! You just need to make sure you "UNCHECK" the box that says "KILL ORIGINAL" when you teleport. It's a common mistake when people don't use the "custom install" button and just go with "normal"

ALSO AM I THE ONLY ONE BAKING WTH WHO ELSE IS MAKING T3H FOODS?

Banks

Smash Hero
Thread title changed to reflect the gravity of this debate.
This has undoubtedly become the most important thread on the boards.

End up in a water tank or some ****
i see what you have done here

you guys are queer, everyone knows that molecular duplication is possible without incurring death! You just need to make sure you "UNCHECK" the box that says "KILL ORIGINAL" when you teleport. It's a common mistake when people don't use the "custom install" button and just go with "normal"
but then you would still be alive in your original location, and a clone of you would appear at your destination! but agreed on custom install, otherwise your clone would come with a yahoo toolbar.

Top Bottom