• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iron Chef CT: Show me your food! - Dec. 13 2009 - Vernon, CT

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
The main event: Zoso vs. D'oh in a culinary collision between New England and MD/VA's finest!

The secret ingredient is...

PEACH!!!!

R3N0

Smash Lord
I think i may attend this!

also I would like to formally apply myself to the iron chef throwdown.. even if i have to be on the next episode. i have several albums on facebook with me cooking delicious food!!
=D!!!

My bacon bit mashed potatoes are beast.~~

Alukard

Smash Hero
I think i may attend this!

also I would like to formally apply myself to the iron chef throwdown.. even if i have to be on the next episode. i have several albums on facebook with me cooking delicious food!!
=D!!!

My bacon bit mashed potatoes are beast.~~
yo reno can cook!!!!

also ... i would love to eat everything after ya cook ! =]

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Reno's application to Kitchen Stadium has been accepted!

I think I'll bake some brownies. It'll be the first time I bake anything. Or maybe Rice Krispy Treats, but I'm not top tier enough for that.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Are we cooking on site? what are the rules here?!?!? WHERE IS THE RULE LIST FOR THIS EVENT?!!?

PB&J

Smash Hero
icy's are good in teams..i dont get y people think differ like there are so many icy players getting ***** in teams or something

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Also, why is this on a Sunday? I might not be able to make it, can I mail in my entry?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
im probably gonna make this its a straight road basically from my house the road is just 2 hours long is all

PK Webb

Smash Champion
EGGM i will take off that 2nd stock at this tourney...thats my goal 4 the tourney i dont even want to win just take off the blasted stock lol

Top Bottom