• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iron Chef CT: Show me your food! - Dec. 13 2009 - Vernon, CT

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
If anybody has an extra memory card then it's probably mine...
Black with a lot of different games on it.

I took it out of my cube and put it into my pocket, but it must've fallen out at some point.
Hah, and I took it out so it wouldn't get lost. Fantastic.

Spife

Smash Master
If anybody has an extra memory card then it's probably mine...
Black with a lot of different games on it.

I took it out of my cube and put it into my pocket, but it must've fallen out at some point.
Hah, and I took it out so it wouldn't get lost. Fantastic.
We got it. And by we I mean Improbable/Mop. It was black, no stickers, don't know about the games though.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
We got it. And by we I mean Improbable/Mop. It was black, no stickers, don't know about the games though.
We did find it! I didn't steal it though! I only have 2 games for my cube lol, and I already have one :). I'm really sorry, but i didnt want to leave it for anyone to steal or something. I dont know how I'm going to get it back to you though :O...

~P

Spife

Smash Master
We did find it! I didn't steal it though! I only have 2 games for my cube lol, and I already have one :). I'm really sorry, but i didnt want to leave it for anyone to steal or something. I dont know how I'm going to get it back to you though :O...

~P
we could probably work something out, the problem is I'm not sure when I'll see MattDotZeeZeeTop next :(

Alukard

Smash Hero
singles

1st jesus
2nd hax
3rd eggm
4th g$

doubles

1st me & jesus
2nd hax & G$
3rd thorn & zoso i think >_<

Top Bottom