• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

§chizm

Smash Lord
@Skyzim: Luca main?! And no, I don't pay attention >.> sorry if this is old news.
I play him for funsies.
I don't really main anyone anymore.

Jokeness if me and se'kou showed up tomorrow around 7 to play games would that work?

Would there be someone available to help me out with getting my SD card functional?
I'll probably be there unless I'm playing SC2 or something.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Jakebudden: You should take pictures of your self making different facial expressions and get those tatoos on DDD at different spots on his body. So when he does certain moves you can see your face. Like maybe have your face on the end of the mallet where the star is. Have a picture on his belly, so when you taunt you will see it. Especially have on on the sole of his foot so when you d-tilt kill your face pops up with a smile lol.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Hmm, do people forget or simply don't pay attention to where I'm from?
Yeah I told Yink to try to get a hold of you but I'm pretty sure she was waiting for you to post here sometime ^.^

April 3rd? Wut... I thought I squashed that date. Oh well, if they have Smash at Extravaganza, I'll win it for sure.
Well I just threw the date there but it still up for disccusion, however we are having a Smashfest on March 20 with a Brawl tourney for about $5 among other games like TvC and STARCRAFT!!!

Jokeness if me and se'kou showed up tomorrow around 7 to play games would that work?

Would there be someone available to help me out with getting my SD card functional?
Yeah mang I'm kool with it, also I may be able to fix your SD card if not maybe Skizm not really sure since I had never had that problem before.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Joker - my idea for what would fix my SD card is if i just copy whatever is on your SD card, and then not replace the music files. Or just copy whatever stuff I'm not sure about. Because I do not think it is anythign to do with the codes of the music files. Idk, we'll figure it out tomorrow.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Jakebudden: You should take pictures of your self making different facial expressions and get those tatoos on DDD at different spots on his body. So when he does certain moves you can see your face. Like maybe have your face on the end of the mallet where the star is. Have a picture on his belly, so when you taunt you will see it. Especially have on on the sole of his foot so when you d-tilt kill your face pops up with a smile lol.
This would be one of the funniest texture hacks ever.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
By replacing an effects texture with your face and then calling the effect in the Fsmash action probably yeah...

Though I don't know which effects could handle your face. And I don't mean that in a derogatory way, I mean the texture maps just have certain resolutions and will proly skew you lol.

I might want to show up for games sometime this weekend. CvS2 is pretty legit, I like it a lot.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Oh god. This just sounds like a terrible idea. Lol @ MLG ruining like every summer tournament in existence.

Also my team will probably be Kyosuke, Cammy and Terry. If not Terry then Morrigan but I really don't like her sprite in that game.

Uli

Smash Champion
tekken 6 on mlg eh?!
thats random really
they should have picked up street fighter if they want more hype O.O

so march 20 = celebrate everyones march bdays get stupid and play games FUUCCK YEAAHH

PortCity

Smash Ace
mrs. r0ng: Check your pm when you get a chance, i sent you my email. I want to put your skin on and play with it to day when i got to jokers.

Trent

Smash Champion
All these peeps getting custom textures, wtfmang.

So I'm teaming with Mr. 3000 down in Texas. Double Sonic ftw.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Okay! Phew! I braved a f@cked up back and low fever to take these shots :p But I'm excited. Let me know what you think:

Pcity

Here's the TL;DR of the new hacks.

PortCity

Smash Ace
I am lucky! Those skins are FIRE!!!! I'll make sure I record footage tonight of me playing with them. I like the gloves, they put it over the top. I would have never thought of that. The designs are good and look nice. Even my dang wife is impressed lol...that is how you know the skins are good :). GREAT Job Rebecca and THANK YOU!

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Skizm and Joker - Hopefully we can get my SD card working tonight. My Super Mario RPG music will be too good.

Greg - If you show up to Joker's tonight I'd be up to play a little melee. I'd like to test out how me and Pcity teaming up would be in that.

Becca - I posted this on Fb already but if you could make a Dr. Manhattan kirby that would be SWEET. Or a Majin Buu. I have lots of good ideas for sweeet skinz.

JBM - Do you ever pinch a nerve in your back after lifting or something? What do you usually do when you're faced with injuries? My wrist is still bothering me and my back is hurting pretty badly too. But I'm sick of not working out because I'm afraid of injuring them more.

Edit: I f*cking love my avatar.

resTy

Smash Champion
I shoulda did this when I got Cards of Consonance and Djinn of Rituals in those boosters XD!

If I got XX-Saber Emmersblade, it woulda been done though.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
A wild M2Nerd has appeared! I'm not gonna play teams tonight in Melee because my main focus like Tyser's is to play Singles because I want to fix my bad habits and teams is not going to help that.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
A wild M2Nerd has appeared! I'm not gonna play teams tonight in Melee because my main focus like Tyser's is to play Singles because I want to fix my bad habits and teams is not going to help that.
Alright that's fine, I'm sure we can find others to play teams. I can play you in singles some too, see if I can't offer any advice.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
sup, ima try and come
This be mah friend from Iowa City (Some people who went to JBM's tourney a while back might remember him) JUCE was his tag. Glad to see ya on the boards Dood

Becca - se'kou pointed out that there is already a majin buu skin and a kid buu skin. Nevermind on those. But Dr. Manhattan would be tizzite.

resTy

Smash Champion
I'm cool with April 3rd, 2010.
I'm only taking one class this next quarter.
Then taking two science classes in the summer.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Welcome Juice
Today, have you ever been to Joker's before? I'm not putting a face to the name.
Also, I'm already hyped and its still a month away......... T_T

EDIT: Greg, turtles are, indeed, the ****.

Top Bottom