• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Afrayail

Smash Ace
*late*

@Greg Dang: I remember that post, and it's a shame that you and so many other totally awesome guys I know haven't found someone yet. Best advice for you, at least, is to make sure you let people know how you feel :) Even losers like Connor can get some sort of gf if they put themselves out there, lol >.> <3

@Trent: D: d'aww, we were excited when we saw the tier list cuz we thought he might count as a low tier char now. talk about major rage.

@Blank: :O Come to Anime Iowa, my friend. You can go to my yaoi panel :p

@Pcity: I finished a revamped texture for you, I'll take snapshots later ^_^ It's regular skinned Diddy with a black shirt + blue lightning/text. Back of the shirt says PCITY and so does his hat. I kept the barrel the same, though, black + lightning + a blue "P" in a circle :O

@Everyone else: If anyone wants a simple texture hack like that (ie slapping your tag on the d00d somewhere) let me know I can whip it up easy

@Nebraska: Sorry we can't make it this time, guys, let us know when the next one will be and we'll shoot for it.

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Pcity: I finished a revamped texture for you, I'll take snapshots later ^_^ It's regular skinned Diddy with a black shirt + blue lightning/text. Back of the shirt says PCITY and so does his hat. I kept the barrel the same, though, black + lightning + a blue "P" in a circle :O
I am so in love with it, I can't wait to see it!

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Okay I updated gecko and it still doesn't work. But gecko did tell me no SD file patch found. So I'm assuming I need that? What is it?

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Okay I updated gecko and it still doesn't work. But gecko did tell me no SD file patch found. So I'm assuming I need that? What is it?
Its not a function in gecko, but a code. You need code manager or a gct with the SD File Patcher code.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
happy bday cook.

hey rebecca i'll have to call you sometime chat about what it takes to hack my wii. I shoulda done it a long time ago.

ps. you guys need to set up dates for tourneys sooner so i can plan to come back for them.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Always
I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony harmony oh love ^.^

So yeah anyway as for the tourney date March is a little busy for us so instead we're going to have it on the first week of April so the 3rd however we are going to have the Iowa by-weekly on the 20th of March since that's my B-day plus also most of us Iowans B-day is on March so we're getting together that day for it however people are welcome to come expect StarCraft for sure <(^.^<)

resTy

Smash Champion
Next time Matt goes to Joker's, he's gonna showchoir this shit for us.
It has already been decided; sorry, Matt.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Next time Matt goes to Joker's, he's gonna showchoir this shit for us.
It has already been decided; sorry, Matt.
uh....I quit gaming....

@Blank: First time we were ever grand champs at a competition in like X amount of years. X = a large number. What's worse is that they put me front row for that song :/

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I figure I should say this now. I'm sorry for just going and getting a ride with Tyser and not going in with Chris' car. It made a lot of complications to the trip and I apologize the most to Christian because the State Patrol checked up on them. If had I known that Chris' phone was dead, then I wouldn't have went Tyser. Regardless, I'm just gonna go with Chris from now on while we're in Omaha because Tyser does drive pretty fast and we only visit once a month or even later and Chris may forget the way.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
FMA:B is toooo goooood, **** is gonna get real!

Did christian get in any trouble?

Also, i can't figure out this SD file patch thing. I'm probably going to come down for games within this next week, so kudou or skizm if you guys could look at it and try and fix it i'd be extremely grateful.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
FMA:B is toooo goooood, **** is gonna get real!

Did christian get in any trouble?

Also, i can't figure out this SD file patch thing. I'm probably going to come down for games within this next week, so kudou or skizm if you guys could look at it and try and fix it i'd be extremely grateful.
What site are you watching that on?

resTy

Smash Champion
In all honesty, Chris should know where my house is after creeping about 10+ times, not to mention he's driving. I might sound like a dick, but that's just how I feel.

§chizm

Smash Lord
What site are you watching that on?
I usually download them from http://eclipse.speedsubs.org/ but if you want to watch them online I usually use http://www.animeseason.com/hagane-no-renkinjutsushi-2009/

In all honesty, Chris should know where my house is after creeping about 10+ times, not to mention he's driving. I might sound like a dick, but that's just how I feel.
I know where it is off the interstate but I never remember the exit because I don't really care to pay attention lol.
Also I really dislike driving OoS but I end up doing it because no one else around here can for whatever reason, except for Peeks and Jake sometimes. This was my last time driving OoS for a while though because my car is in awful condition and smash has gotten boring.

People are just cheating in that Robot Unicorn game lulz.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
alright i just got done writing a paper \(^o^)/. on an important note, april 3rd isnt really a good date for me since im pretty positive that i have family stuff goin down that weekend. im just gonna have to confirm that but im pretty sure there is some kind of party thats gonna happen

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

STUPID PLAYSTATION
So aperantly Y2K hit the old models of the PS3 cause when ever you try to sync trophy data it gives you an error so then I guess PlayStation is trying to fix the problem but the PS3 slims aren't affected by it. I know what they are trying to do >.<

Cook

Smash Master
Yeah, I just got Heavy Rain for my bday and was gonna play it last night but I got the **** instead. GAAAAYYYYY.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah man Happy B-day Cook should come down the 20th to celebrate with us since we pretty much doing a Birthday Smashfest that day ^.^
But yeah PlayStation is just facking stupid :mad:

@Tyser: That's because you didn't watch the first part >.<

Uli

Smash Champion
I was able to play sf4 yesterday online
Greg Dang told me to try playing something cuz his wasnt working
mine was working o.O
i have a fat ps3 too

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I think you probably have a newer PS3. Didn't you get yours around the time the Slim was about to come out.

Anyways, where are those Avatars! I got mine ready. :chuckle:

Top Bottom