• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

resTy

Smash Champion
DBZ is already taken by MI Smashers.
You wanna be a copy cat fag, Bolt?

New School Nebraska is reppin TTGL already anyways.
Except for Dekline, whose a faggot.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
DBZ is already taken by MI Smashers.
You wanna be a copy cat fag, Bolt?

New School Nebraska is reppin TTGL already anyways.
Except for Dekline, whose a faggot.
I was unaware of such information. I will come up with a new theme.

Edit: No i won't. Super Buu is too cool to change.

Edit 2: If I came down on Wednesady, skizm or kudou could you guys take a look at my SD card and see if we can't get it working? Thanks.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well since my PS3 still isn't working I added Always too Rainbow Cruiese ^.^ and been playing that game which I got 58K

@Bolt: So what exactly is wrong with it or what problems you're having.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
It is freezing up after I press start when brawl starts up, so at the main menu on brawl. There's this little white box that appears on the bottom and has a small black box in the middle of it with some silverware looking icons or something.

On gecko i messed with a few things and it said "No SD file patch found" so i think it might be that.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
The gecko options, i only changed one thing and then changed it back. It just doesn't load the game when I have that option switched. Forgot what option it was though....

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yeah, I just got Heavy Rain for my bday and was gonna play it last night but I got the **** instead. GAAAAYYYYY.
Sorry I'm late with this, but Happy Birthday Cook! :)

EDIT: @Bolt: I got in contact with your friend, he said he'd be willing to come to a tournament, especially if they have Melee.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Wait, what happened to Chris' car? *behind*
I decide to get a ride with Tyser back to his house and Chris' car was following Trent's to get back to Tyser's house, but Trent missed the exit and just decided to go back to Lincoln and Chris was still following for about 15 min. Yulai got the call from Ben (Secks.) telling them they weren't coming over anymore and Chris' phone was dead, so no way to get in contact with them with me being at Tyser's house already with Tyser and Yulai. So Chris and Trent pulled over to get directions from Trent and State Patrol pulled up checking in on Chris' car asking if anything was wrong, but they said they were just getting directions so he drove away.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Okay, finally! Updated skinz plx.

Pcity

Razor

Tell me what adjustments should be made--specifically Razor. As I said on facebook, I was actually just messing around with adding text to the hammer to see where it showed up and how. It says "Pariah-hamma" if you can't tell, but I can remove it from the actual skin if you'd like, since I just forgot to take it off for the snap shots @.@

And yes, you get your face on it. Joking or not you asked for it.. HAH!

PortCity

Smash Ace
She did that SOOOooooOOO big....can I meet you on campus today sometimes or tomorrow...I want to play with it....I love the black wrist bands... "and the winner is...BLUE TEAM!"

Edit: What program do you use Mrs. r0ng? I want to change the colors on the letters, wrist band, and lighting to replace the other defaults with your skin. I will make your skin as my Red, Green, and Blue. The one you posted will make the perfect blue. I'm pretty much gonna be repping r0ng Designs Inc :)

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
I've got a friend in Iowa City that never comes to these things that I have been trying to get to go. I'll contact him and see if maybe this will sway his mind.

Hmm, do people forget or simply don't pay attention to where I'm from?

April 3rd? Wut... I thought I squashed that date. Oh well, if they have Smash at Extravaganza, I'll win it for sure.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Its a pedo trap and has no handles.

lawl, too bad fino got perma-banned.
Damn. Get *****.
He got permmed?
LMFAO TOO GOOD!

At least he didn't get Super'd.
Shit destroys your IP AND you.
Tyser is an expert on being banned.

April 3rd? Wut... I thought I squashed that date. Oh well, if they have Smash at Extravaganza, I'll win it for sure.
Wow yeah I forgot you live in Iowa City.
You only post like once every 5 months haha.

Joker I'mma probably stop by around 4:30 for a bit because I'm at Drake and like 5 mins away anyway.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
@Skyzim: Luca main?! And no, I don't pay attention >.> sorry if this is old news.

@Pcity: When I get back to my room, I got a couple things to show you ^_^

Afrayail

Smash Ace
@MJG: My MM might still stand depending if I get some practice beforehand against people that aren't ptato. :rob:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

I'd love to get int contact with you Ngamer...but yeah as Skizm said you don't post very often. :( We have two other people from the IC area that want to go to the next tournament.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Jokeness if me and se'kou showed up tomorrow around 7 to play games would that work?

Would there be someone available to help me out with getting my SD card functional?

Top Bottom