• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

resTy

Smash Champion
I think when I move to Minnesota, Imma get a pet turtle.
When he's about 10 years old, he will be my stew.
Sounds like one helluva plan huh?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Pcity your so lucky.

you have your own diddy costume lol.

Sweet costumes.

Does anyone know how to do that stuff in melee? people have done some really cool stuff to melee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frl6IfNbPVg
this is some funny stuff. melee is too good

A wild M2Nerd has appeared! I'm not gonna play teams tonight in Melee because my main focus like Tyser's is to play Singles because I want to fix my bad habits and teams is not going to help that.
i should start focusing more on singles as well. i find myself just throwing a lot of moves in doubles

MJG

Smash Hero
I probably over exaggerated in my post

but at the time I had been up all day on like 2 hours of sleep and its easy to get distracted and angry when I'm in that state. Its my fault but I didn't appreciate the **** that was going on from what I remember

you guys physically made the match go from me ****** him to joker barely winning the next two. Mock me if you want but that **** is aggrivating beyond belief. I'll just win whatever next tourney I go to -_-

Also, that was only my 2nd time teaming with breezy. We have no idea what a team work is. And he uses a ganondorf. LOL! And I heard iowa was supposed to be good at doubles.... -.-

My mk isn't even ****ty schizm. He's pretty much just about as good as my snake you know. Its just that I only use him in doubles and on gay stages like brinstar so I dont play him often. So dont call my mk ****ty :)

Tyser-I play melee, just not as much as brawl. I dont have time to be playing a game that requires you to practice every ****ing day to keep up and get better. I play both games about once a week at the max. And I play them for fun. It just happens that I'm good at one of them and I can win money playing it.

But overall I kinda apologize what I said, but next time I go to iowa I'm bringing headphones....=__=
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
I'd love to get int contact with you Ngamer...but yeah as Skizm said you don't post very often. :( We have two other people from the IC area that want to go to the next tournament.
This thread moves too fast. I mostly lurk. ;)

We should definitely get together for games, I know someone who could host too. Hmm, there may be some sort of a community here? Wow... maybe we could car pool to the next get together or something. I hate driving for 100 miles alone.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Juice - Best sig ever, i love that gif.

MJG - it looks like the 3rd will be it. No one cares about Nappy.

GG's tonight, sorry we didn't get a lot of melee in. me and se'kou were busy workin on teamss. and
thank you soooo much Joker for getting my SD card working. I'm f*cking estatic. Now if only I can figure out how to get them to loop without fading out...

Se'kou is going to give me a dvd with matches on it, so Imma be uploading vids as soon as I get them and stuff. I'll leave a link to my youtube channel once I get em uploaded.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
anyways i just found out that april 3rd should be okay for me now since i did some asking around. i just need to know for sure so i can get that day off

§chizm

Smash Lord
Yo

Last night I beat Davids joker with Dedede.

If i play this game again i'm playing Dedede.
I thought you were talking about MKvDC at first, then I was like what the fuuuuu?

April 3rd is fine with me.

If anyone is up for games again tonight or something I have absolutely nothing to do (except for CS/SC2). Which was pretty much true for this entire week.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
@ Schism, Joker is asking if you can bring whatever it is that can fix his computer the next time you come over. Also his laptop apparently has the same problem, so you need to look at that as well.

mduo

Smash Apprentice
i saw a wii for sale yesterday, it prolly only cost like $20, too bad the wii games dont exist over here.

PortCity

Smash Ace
CBK: Yeah, it was too funny. You ran out of jumps and just drifted down into the abyss and I just politely went under the stage for a closer look and got edge hogged. It was terrible lol :). Bolt, might have them up, he has them all, if he doesn't get them up by Sunday. I'll do it.

Mrs. r0ng: Oh my gosh, the skins came out better than I thought. I was nervous that the colors wouldn't show up, but they did, and they did wonderfully. We have quite a few matches recorded with each color so when Bolt gets them up we will link you and you can see your skins in action.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Yeah so last night i left my computer on to convert them, I wake up this morning to my computer saying "uhhh, excuse me. Wtf are you doing? You have 0MB of free space, that's kinda low dood" So now I'm currently moving them all over to my external. I'm not sure I have enough free space on either to do this. I think it said it was 131 GB or somethin?

Edit: nvm, my external is 320 GB. I'll just have to delete the Mpeg2 files after I'm done with them. Currently making them .avi files, I sure hope it works.

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
I may or may not be able to come out to joker's tonight if there are games there. If there are i'm bringing fate/unlimited codes and mbaa oh and arcana heart 1.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
So I just learned that when i convert the Mpeg2 files to AVI...each AVI file is around 83GB. Jesus. So I'm gonna have to convert (which takes a couple hours) -->Edit video so i can separate the matches-->upload to youtube-->delete old file so I have space for a new one.

This is gonna take some time folks. Pcity, is there anyway you can save the files as something other than Mpeg2? I'm not sure what other formats windows movie maker is compatible with other than AVI, maybe just mpegs?

Top Bottom