• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

PortCity

Smash Ace
Bolt: Don't worry about it. Just tell me which matches you absolutely must have online, and I'll put those up first. My laptop separates and cleans things up nicely so I can do it.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Yeah so after converting not even that file played correctly. So unless they're in a format my windows movie maker can use I'm pretty much SoL. And Pcity, i trust in which matches you like the best to put up first. Unfortunately, I do not have time to look over the matches at the moment.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
like always im too busy now that i work all the time, i cant play games. ;_;
Replace "work" with "get railed in the chili ring by school" and that's my excuse too. Can anyone tell me an easy way to make my music so it doesn't fade when it loops?

Afrayail

Smash Ace
So I used Sawnik and did decentish. Beat all of Connor's non MK chars pretty nicely, at least. Killed a few times with the chasing up B into up air.. thanks Austin! :p Good luck in Texas mang

@Pcity: So glad you like them! I use I think the red Pcity skin now since I haven't taken them off my Wii yet.. and honestly I don't like many of the other Diddy skins out there anyway >.>; haha

BOLT08

Smash Lord
LAWLZ that was pretty good...^_^v

Bolt or seku is there any vids uploaded yet? cuz i kinda wana watch the most epic fail...lol
Uploading the vids is all on Sekou, my comp won't do it. He said saturday/sunday though.

As soon as i get my hands on my brother's laptop im gonna switch a bunch of replays over to my computer from my wii. So be lookin for those. Might be tough figuring out who I was playing though.

Edit: 900 posts. booh-ya.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I would just like to say that the singer/artist whatever you wanna call her, ke$ha.

Dear lord would i tap that. I'm effing tired, 8 hours of studying math and im not even halfway through. it sucks when you have to completely teach the course to yourself because your professors suck d*ck. Have i mentioned I hate math?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
This thread moves too fast. I mostly lurk. ;)

We should definitely get together for games, I know someone who could host too. Hmm, there may be some sort of a community here? Wow... maybe we could car pool to the next get together or something. I hate driving for 100 miles alone.
Sure, I'll PM you about phone numbers and stuff so we can try to get some people together.

gantrain05

Smash Master
ok, so not sure if i will be able to make it up there today, i guess jake is sick with somethin, i dunno i don't have a phone right now. HOWEVER, i may be able to convince JB to come up there and maybe play some magic if joker and texas is down for it.

§chizm

Smash Lord
ok, so not sure if i will be able to make it up there today, i guess jake is sick with somethin, i dunno i don't have a phone right now. HOWEVER, i may be able to convince JB to come up there and maybe play some magic if joker and texas is down for it.
I'll probably be there later as well.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
For those of you who said you would not get it on with Kesha...

List your reasons, why you would not tap this. (Sorry if this is offending anyone, however I am very curious as to how people do not find her attractive)

PortCity

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCOSJApqKyQ

Joker: ^ is a decent match. ADHD was playing all technical and no mindgames, but Ally was playing with his arsenal FULL. If you are looking for some ideas on how to fight Diddy they have a BUNCH of matches posted. Even some good matches of ally vs m2k. Check'em out.

CBK: The videos are up, I'll send you the link in an edit, i don't have it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVpzV2BVgY0

There you go CBK... hilarity :-)

lvl 1

Smash Rookie
last i heard jake has bronchitus

good **** last night thanks for playing with me. if anyone who played with me could give me some pointers i'd be very appreciative...

PortCity

Smash Ace
lvl 1 said:
;good **** last night thanks for playing with me. if anyone who played with me could give me some pointers i'd be very appreciative...
Add a little deception into your game. I noticed that you were aggro with "standard" Lucario strategies. You will be forced to mix it up in real life against people who are out for blood. Also, work on your recovery variations. I was fooling around with you quite a bit and noticed you put yourself into most of the spike/gimp/edgehog situations. I didn't have to create them, so that is something you will have to work on. Also, don't get frustrated man. There are some REALLY good players here in Iowa, especially on the mind game and tactics realm of things. BTW, I was the diddy kong player you fought.

§chizm

Smash Lord
^MAN.
For those of you who said you would not get it on with Kesha...

List your reasons, why you would not tap this. (Sorry if this is offending anyone, however I am very curious as to how people do not find her attractive)
Not enough peniseseses.
last i heard jake has bronchitus

good **** last night thanks for playing with me. if anyone who played with me could give me some pointers i'd be very appreciative...
I didn't actually play you but I saw you play Pcity a bit. It looked like you could work on using more of Lucario's BnB stuff, like Jab>Jab>FP/Grab and fair>dair, stuff like that. Also learning how to breverse aurasphere for mindgame purposes would be helpful.
I'll play with you a bit next time you come down.

Top Bottom