• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yay Skizm fix my laptop ^.^

Aaaaaaaaanyways so since I haven't really see anything bad about the date so does that mean everyone is kool with the 3rd of April.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Yay Skizm fix my laptop ^.^

Aaaaaaaaanyways so since I haven't really see anything bad about the date so does that mean everyone is kool with the 3rd of April.
i've already took that day off so im all for it. from what others have said i dont really see that many against it.

on another note, it is freakishly hard to find a damn 120gb ps3 slim anywhere.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
April 3rd works for me. Hopefully, I need to check my school schedule and maek sure there's no big exams coming up.

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
I haven't looked at the tutorial for tvc music swapping yet but where'd you find it blank?

Joker and blank and anyone else that can you guys need to get zangeki no reginleiv for wii so we can play online.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Joker I totally forgot the weekend of the 3rd is Easter. I think that is actually worse. Unless there is opposition that I don't remember you should just make the 20th of March your tournament. I think I was the only one that had a problem with that date. I should probably be able to make it that day, so I think you should shoot for that day instead if not too many people are hesitant.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Joker I totally forgot the weekend of the 3rd is Easter. I think that is actually worse. Unless there is opposition that I don't remember you should just make the 20th of March your tournament. I think I was the only one that had a problem with that date. I should probably be able to make it that day, so I think you should shoot for that day instead if not too many people are hesitant.
March 20th is Joker's bday, and we were going to have a biweekly/gamesfest that date anyways.

@Kamig: I found the TvC tutorial on SRK.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
The only problem with the 20th is that it is less then 2 weeks away. I think MN already committed themselves to the 3rd.

People would actually not come to the tourney because its Easter? Thats pretty bad excuse imo.

resTy

Smash Champion
I didn't even know people celebrated Easter until two years ago.
Didn't think that a rabbit with eggs was that important but apparently it is.

resTy

Smash Champion
Easter (Greek: Πάσχα Paskha, from Hebrew: פֶּסַח Pesakh,) is the most important annual religious feast in the Christian liturgical year.[1] According to Christian scripture, Jesus was resurrected from the dead on the third day after his crucifixion. Some Christians celebrate this resurrection on Easter Day or Easter Sunday[2] (also Resurrection Day or Resurrection Sunday), two days after Good Friday and three days after Maundy Thursday.

Wouldn't this mean that April 3rd is okay since Easter is usually celebrated on Sunday?

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Jesus probably hates everyone celebrating Easter in the first place. Its a guise for people to pretend that they are "good" Christians by celebrating Easter. Every day of life is supposed to be in dedication to Christ, not just making sure to go to church on Christmas and Easter.

If people dont come to the tourney because they need to celebrate Easter, they should not come to a tourney ever again because they should be celebrating it every sunday at the least.

Sorry for the rant, i just hate modern religion and havnt vented on it in awhile.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Eek i did not know it was Easter, my mom will probably demand that I come home that weekend. In which case, I might not be able to make it. i will figure that out. Although the 10th might work better.

I really dislike school. Did 100+ math problems this week to study for my exam today. Still probably failed, there was like 150+ people who also ran out of time, including me. Hopefully there will be a big big big big big big big big curve.

Now I gotta start preparing for my f*cking insane chem exam, I don't understand conversions. Why in the F*CK would even bother including the part of 1 mol of O2/1 mol of H2. Okay, so we're multiplying by 1? Which does nothing, no no that makes sense. Why don't they just say multiply the weight of X times the weight of Y. Instead of "take this decimal times 1 mol of H2 which is 6.022 x 10^23 over 1 mol of O2, which is 6.022 x 10^23 and then multiply that by other decimal over 1, but then only count 1 digit because you only have 1 digit for how many mols you have." (AKA Take decimal times 1, (which does nothing) times other decimal, and round.) Thank god math and education are flawless.

My professors are idiots.

/end rant.

§chizm

Smash Lord
What the fuck people. Really? Easter?
Back from Texas. 'Twas fun.

JOKER

You guys going to NOKOAST?!
Good shit in Texas man.
Also LOLno to No Koast.

ke$ha is ****in ********.

is joker eva on aim? wanna talkssss to em
Do you ever wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy? I think not.

Also Joker490Frozen is his AIM. He's on sometimes.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
What is your major?
Animal Ecology, and no Math pretty much has nothing to do with it. Which is why I'm confused as to why it's required i take 3 math classes. 1 must be a calculus class (which i haven't even done yet) and the other must be a stats class (stats i can understand)

ke$ha is ****in ********.
She got an almost perfect score on her SAT's when she was 17. GG

Kesha's songs are mad whack.
All her songs are about having a dick in her vagina.
This is why I like her. A man's sex drive in a woman. She doesn't do the typical ZOMGGG HEARTBREAKKKKK AIYEEEEEEE girly girl bs. That's why Gaga is cool too, cause she's weird as ****

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Animal Ecology, and no Math pretty much has nothing to do with it. Which is why I'm confused as to why it's required i take 3 math classes. 1 must be a calculus class (which i haven't even done yet) and the other must be a stats class (stats i can understand)

She got an almost perfect score on her SAT's when she was 17. GG

This is why I like her. A man's sex drive in a woman. She doesn't do the typical ZOMGGG HEARTBREAKKKKK AIYEEEEEEE girly girl bs. That's why Gaga is cool too, cause she's weird as ****
Dang dood, thems the breaks.

The first time i heard that disco stick song i was like, wtf that can be said on the radio?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I'm surprised that a movie can be called Kick-@$$. Don't get me wrong it looks cool, I'm surprised that they're allowed to have that title and can advertise it.

Cook

Smash Master
About all the Easter stuff: I dunno about you guys, but my family always has Easter dinners (one for Mom's family, one for Dad's family), so I am somewhat obligated to go to those. Dad's family's is on the 3rd. Nicole's mom is a big Catholic, so that means Nicole can't go on the 3rd either. We might come on the 20th, though, for the big Party-fest! (it better include a party :psycho:)

resTy

Smash Champion
This party better have cake and a clown.

I'll bring the party hats.

We also need two or ten pinatas.

If no one else is 21, I'll buy some booze if people pitch in money.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I'm surprised that a movie can be called Kick-@$$. Don't get me wrong it looks cool, I'm surprised that they're allowed to have that title and can advertise it.
YUCK!

This movie is officially a Jake Crouse boycotted film. Movies of this genre are garrrrrrrrrrbage. By this genre I mean movies where kids are miraculously able to beat up full on adults. Like that little girl could even hurt one of those massive dudes she fights in the trailer. This is the reason why the Narnia movies are terrible, because those kids are somehow the best fighters on the battlefield, despite there being minotaurs and centaurs and other cool things that often end in aur.

LAME

gantrain05

Smash Master
so is the tourney the 3rd? or not the 3rd? doesn't matter to me im coming anyways, but would like to know so im not a crusty piece of crap at the tourney.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
My other concern with the tourney being on the third with easter is potentially no Se'kou. And I have been wanting to try out our teams in a tourney for a while now.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
uhhhh no. I bet you think Ke$ha is is not ******** because she did good on a test.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3taEuL4EHAg

she also did that. That instantly makes anyone completely 100% non-reversibly ********.
Uhhh yeah I do think she's not ******** because she did well on a very difficult test, which is basically the opposite of ********.

I don't mind the song, i will say how she says some things in that music video annoys me.
But everyone is entitled to their own opinions, i will not argue this with you any further since you're only basing this assumption on opinions.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Oh party it does include.
Yes.
This party better have cake and a clown.

I'll bring the party hats.

We also need two or ten pinatas.

If no one else is 21, I'll buy some booze if people pitch in money.
I'll be there.
YUCK!

This movie is officially a Jake Crouse boycotted film. Movies of this genre are garrrrrrrrrrbage. By this genre I mean movies where kids are miraculously able to beat up full on adults. Like that little girl could even hurt one of those massive dudes she fights in the trailer. This is the reason why the Narnia movies are terrible, because those kids are somehow the best fighters on the battlefield, despite there being minotaurs and centaurs and other cool things that often end in aur.

LAME
It's based on a comic book dude (a good one), and it's fictional. Also for Narnia they're already in a world with talking lions and shit, I think them being able to fight is the last thing I would complain about being realistic.
Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zLsdBEsr90

I don't really care when the tournament is. I'm surprised no one said anything about the Easter thing until like two weeks after people said April 3rd was ok though.

Top Bottom