• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Joker: Was this on Stream?!?!?! Because I can't type enough o's that desrve to be between two l's to describe the ending to that video.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
It was off stream but yeah I took a gamble and it worked mainly cause Wesker hit from behind so he avoided Task arrows and Skrulls Orbital Grudge ^.^

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I just wish I could've seen finals. When I saw it on SRK and it said Marvel 2 I was like LOL, then I read "All-Thanos Team" and was like DA ****KK!?

Not to mention it said you reset the bracket, but the game didn't change. Whats up with that?

PortCity

Smash Ace
Iowa went hard in the paint today:

***1: MJG***
***2: Bpow***
3: Kemorrow
4: Nicole
5: Cook
***5: Joker***
7: METALMUSICMAN
7: Hylian
9: FAE
9: Fujin
9: Future
***9: Wang***
13: FWOG
13: Dark Leviathon
13: Rahzamel
13: Radium
17: Ryan
17: DJIke

MJG already whipping Brandon into shape. Good job you guys. Also rumor has it doubles was something like this:

***1. MJG & Joker***
2. MMM & FAE
***3. Nicole & BPow ***

Joker?!?! Creeping into first place?!?! I likes that :)

Soran

Smash Ace
Dude, smash is like ever-lasting...

The new Wii U controller will make me want to play it. and the new smash. I was wondering what was going to happen because heck NO would I use nunchuck...

I will miss the GCC though. It's like, THE premiere smash controller. the perfect layout for smash. You got your big main attack button... idk I find it perfect.

Soran

Smash Ace
Have you seen Full Metal Panic? I suggest that! Even though it's oldish...

I don't watch much anime.. but I like it... weird. Gundam Unicorn episode 5 is out and I preordered the blu ray ; D

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
I have. The emphasis is on new. I just havent kept up with anything new coming out the last 2 years. i really enjoy the unicorn gundam series. Looks soooo good plus the universal century is my favorite storyline in anime.

Soran

Smash Ace
dude, exactly! UC all the way! I feel gundam gets a bad rep from AU..
AU is more of a casual crowd and UC has all that deep symbolic meaning people crave.
also has a very classy art-direction. Not your average anime style. Definitive hair-styles rather than random spikes... Just an example of not-your-average-anime.

But I got nothing... I don't watch anime much. Unless.. it's not an anime but Legend of Korra ; D
or the new Eureka 7? haven't seen it but I like Eureka 7 ; )

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Anyone recommend any good recent anime. I havnt watched anything recently new in like 2 years aside from gundam.
All the ones Schizm said are pretty good. Also a new Code Geass OVA is coming this summer.

Theres also Steins:gate and Madoka if you're looking for some trippy stuff and haven't caught up in so long.

@Soran: VN02?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Anyone recommend any good recent anime. I havnt watched anything recently new in like 2 years aside from gundam.
Tiger & Bunny it's pretty good.

I need hardcore UMvC3 practice when I get back.
Well when you come back I'll teach you some new combos along with some TAC and how to use Wesker ^.^

FYI hope you can TK with Dorm and maybe Nova >.<

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Greg: You are in the right spot for marvel already. Mihe is there like you said. If you want to play him, and you haven't already, let me know. I am friends with his friends, I'm sure you I could make it happen, or hook you up with some other good players.

Teh Future

Smash Master

Soran

Smash Ace
YEAH! My friend showed me that... oh my god. I cried. Scary shit. Like, that was real. So now I'm going to cry some more because I'm sitting in the dark.

Top Bottom