• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Thugz would just walk up to you and try and grab your junk and then look you in the eye and say "You mad bro?" and then offer you his hand to shake. Yeah, I miss him too.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Cook - I didn't really think falco was that tough to pick up on. But yeah, I would agree Kirby is easy to pick up. But more difficult than MK, simply because MK has such an easier time with other characters.

I don't really think D3 is that easy, sure just the grabbing part is cake. Minus that though, I'm no good with him at all.

BPx

Smash Lord
Cook - I didn't really think falco was that tough to pick up on. But yeah, I would agree Kirby is easy to pick up. But more difficult than MK, simply because MK has such an easier time with other characters.

I don't really think D3 is that easy, sure just the grabbing part is cake. Minus that though, I'm no good with him at all.
he means at a high level falco is hard, ya know, with bdacus fancys and silent lasers and cool things http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=127f_dF-BwI

PortCity

Smash Ace
Good games joker...I still only have 2 good characters :( ... my marth and snake and everyone else got exposed by you

That cute, I'm getting quoted. I always wanted to be in someone's signature :)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
qt blank says

"OMG NOBODY PLAY KIRBYS RETURN TO DREAMLAND WITHOUT ME SOMEONE TELL CHRISTIAN IM COMING HOME FOR THIS"

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Greg is so scary with She Hulks grabs like I'm so n00dles to them >.<
Like I mention before Greg keep playing Marvel and you will be godlike also I know how you feel we both need a new stick and a pad T.T

But man 7hrs of Marvel that one night then another 7hrs the day after freaking amazing and it just made me realize that even though I like my new team I just can't drop Dante specially now that Vergil is going to be in Ultimate.

With that said does anyone know how much is a PS2/PS1 controller and can I go to like GameStop and buy a new one there or are they just online now. Otherwise I may have to start going to those tourneys at Ames so I can buy a PS3 pad with the store credit XP

Also I lol'd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CPtBkys4ok&list=LLm11rdLb9EJXClAeO-w5cng&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Theres a guy here who uses a PS2 pad that converts to both 360 and PS3. His converter costed 10 bucks. His PS2 pad 25$.

Theres also some SICK stick modders here. Clear sanwa pushbottons, the best square gates I have ever handled, they feel sooo godlike. I'll try to get some pictures because they look pretty.

As far as the locals go, no one here has really given me a challenge besides Ruin(Veteran MvC2 player). They do all play busted chars though which is good practice. Wesker/Wolvie/Phoenix/Zero is on 100% of the teams here. There is some decent Melty here as well, but AH3 still much more popular sadly.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah Ngamer told me about a converter that works for both PS3/360 and I think it was around $20 or so not including the pad so I was wondering where will it be cheap to buy Blank you should ask where can I get that converter >.0

Also this is the one I keep finding
http://www.eachgame.com/goods-2797.html
And people keep linking so it may be good but I think it's only for 360 use which is fine but my PS3 controllers are pretty worn out so if I can use a converter for both systems then I will only have to buy a PS2 pad which is cheaper then buying a PS3 one T.T

Actually Ngamer can you also link me to that one converter from awhile back I think that one worked for both ^.^

Uli

Smash Champion
Theres also some SICK stick modders here. Clear sanwa pushbottons, the best square gates I have ever handled, they feel sooo godlike. I'll try to get some pictures because they look pretty.
what different about the square gates?!?!??! get pics soon!!

ALSO BPOW COLIN!
tyser and i met a friend of yours at a party the other night xD
she ****ing plays BRAWL!

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
what different about the square gates?!?!??! get pics soon!!

ALSO BPOW COLIN!
tyser and i met a friend of yours at a party the other night xD
she ****ing plays BRAWL!
They are the latest Sanwa JLF's. Felt a bit stiffer in the spring. They click and snap in place all day. :D I just like the feeling and the noise I get in my motions. I didn't drop anything when I played on this guy's stick.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Christian, I can get that convertor for you if you give me the money and I have a pretty much brand new PS2 pad you could use.

Top Bottom