• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

§chizm

Smash Lord
smash, blake, smash, you go to real fighting tourneys all the time, thats legit. I'm mad when I can't even get ONE other person to come with me when I offer to drive 10 hours in my car...
Hey I go sometimes, but I'm generally wary about taking off work because people are never sure if they're actually going till the week before. Plus the fact that I get burned out on Brawl pretty easily.
@Skizm: Hahaha ... either I was off or you were off...so no one is to blame...we just have to keep playing :)
Yeah I was playing like ***, usually I pass out after work so it's hard to pay attention.
@Greg: I got the clubhouse. We can show up and play at like 7-7:30 until whenever.
I'll be thereeeeee.
Does this mean I learned the Yoshi infinite on Wario for no reason? :p
This is the worst idea ever.

Also we need to fire up MP4 at some point on Saturday if we get a chance.

Soran

Smash Ace
Yes, Dekline would wreck everyone here with Tager in Blaz. If you're at Nebkon, he'll play you.

If he uses Ragna, people will get exposed hard.
Tager, bro. That's his main now and he bodies David.
okay!!! David was at Nerdtron? I think? I'm asking lolz He played arakune?

I'm trying to be the best I can be since I have the best Jin mentor ever.

BPx

Smash Lord
So, the physics test went surprisingly well tonight... Going to get a ton of work done tomorrow(and friday), only have 1 class, then I'll see if I can actually come chill /maybe enter saturday :O

PortCity

Smash Ace
I don't talk about being married much, mostly cause my wife is ....interesting.... however, every so often something super neat happens. I'm in the room, and my wife is playing Robot Unicorn Attack and singing "Always I want to be with you....harmony and harmony all night!!!!"...... Life is entertaining :-D .... please don't ask what her high score is. I'm sure ya'll could beat it blindfolded :)

resTy

Smash Champion
He doesn't really body David with Tager. I'm sure David rolls him. But his Ragna/Hazuma are legit. He plays Tager on the side because Tager is a total badass char.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
ATTN: IOWA SMASHERS AND KAHOKA

Mega Bus tickets to the DirrrtyD/Iowa City are $5~15, and I guarentee I am, again, the only Nebraska smasher who is coming. I want to get my tickets soon, so who's all going. I've seen Greg Dang talking on that thread, same with Bpow, are you guys taking 1 car or what?

:toonlink::drmario:Should I get the ticket to DM or IC? IC is less than 2 hours away from kahoka.

So, the physics test went surprisingly well tonight... Going to get a ton of work done tomorrow(and friday), only have 1 class, then I'll see if I can actually come chill /maybe enter saturday :O
Good ****!

This is the worst idea ever.
No way man, ask Thugz, free wins mean you're good.

I don't talk about being married much

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Dekline is pretty darn good at Blaz. Dave did tell me the other day he was struggling vs Tager. David also told me though that he was ****ting on Deklines other chars besides Tager.

Yeah i'll be on the melee tv.

ironhand

Smash Rookie
my dad might drop me off at around 4-5pm guys. not many ppl here remember me, but im the guy who had the long hair, shades and the marvel tshirt a few months ago at the monthly. everyone kept saying i looked like some other guy tho. anyways, looking forward to playing some melee. its been way too long.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
You *****s are ghey end of story plus I don't have money to come to this. Been wasting it on Yugioh.

Cook

Smash Master
Lol, ok. I'll play whoever you most feel like using. Although I'll be very sad and probably lose if that character is ICs, lol.

Cook

Smash Master
Good enough to always lose. :psycho:

Well, I beat Hylian probably more often than not in friendlies, but he drops like every grab in friendlies, lol. Future, on the other hand, usually ***** me. :urg: As do you and Fino, lol.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
JJ, if you go ICs against his MK this is what will happen:

He will Dair camp the hell out of you. Then perfectly space Nado.
Every time.

You will know it is coming and still get hit by it.

/truestory

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Or you know, you'll kill Nana with aerials and shuttle loop lol

ATTN: IOWA SMASHERS AND KAHOKA

Mega Bus tickets to the DirrrtyD/Iowa City are $5~15, and I guarentee I am, again, the only Nebraska smasher who is coming. I want to get my tickets soon, so who's all going. I've seen Greg Dang talking on that thread, same with Bpow, are you guys taking 1 car or what?

:toonlink::drmario:Should I get the ticket to DM or IC? IC is less than 2 hours away from kahoka.
I too want to know about this Kahoka thing. Is there gonna be Mega Man there?

Soran

Smash Ace
My PS2 has returned! time to try out DMC3 again. Grind some Budokai 3. aka unlock all there is to unlock. Then I shall challenge Blank and get shafted; vader-style. (is there any other style?)

I mean, you beat Vegeta at his own game. VEGETA! That was impressive and worth noting. Or was it Goku? You beat Vegeta or Goku and I won't forget because that was some serious shxt

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I beat Goku but I lost to Vegeta because I let him use Senzu Bean+Babidi's Mind Control rofl. Basically I let him go Dark Phoenix because he was getting so hype I didn't want to stop it.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
So, there's no reason I can't go to a tournament this weekend if it's only a one day event.

Anyone going to this from the south-east? I'm at Purdue University in Lafayette IL. Kinda an odd request, and from an outsider :o, PLUS so late, but hey, might as well try!

If not, have fun IA. I'll never be able to go to one of your neat monthlies, I so wanna meet new smashers ~ but I has no car and is broke (well not broke enough to where I can't pay gas money lolz) :( Either way, like I said, have fun, I'm watchin this.

Top Bottom