• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

THuGz

Smash Lord
LOL. Where did this random burst of trolling come from? I mean I'm all for it, but the IA/NE boards haven't been this active in a long time, and it is too good

Andy Milonakis

Smash Rookie
Whats up. Im the real Andy Milonakis. I want to play Brawl with you trollhards. PM me and Ill skip a beat at ya. Cause its my show Im Andy Milonakis homie.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
So it's probably going to be like either Umbrella Chronicles or Outbreak o.0
I think they just reusing old titles nothing new like they are going back to Raccon City and it which means you'll be playing somewhere in between RE 2-3 since they nuke the city in 3.
Then there's RE: Revelations for the 3DS which is Chris and Jill which looks ok plus I think they brought back the zombies ^.^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es0xReoS2nA
But yeah both games are just going of previous installments it's like before RE5 came out I had a felling Chris was going to be the main Char cause you never saw him besides on Code Veronica and at the end of the game Chris and Wesker meet but Wesker tells him next time so right there I knew the new one would be about Chris.
So for the new Resident Evil Claire should be the main char the reason is cause Leon was in two and if they make a game with him it will be about finding Ada whereabouts. Chris just had a game plus is getting the one for 3DS. Now the main story for Code Veronica was that Claire was looking for Chris which she did and at the end they want to put an end to Umbrella which they did and find out when you star playing RE4 but Claire still has stuff to do and if you remember in RE2 she escapes with a little girl named Sherry which is the daughter of the guy who created the G-Virus point being you never really find out what happens to her and what Claire did after she found Chris I mean he went and join the B.S.A.A with Jill so yeah I think RE6 is going to be with Claire <(^.^<)

Can anyone confirm Jokers whereabouts, is he still alive? If so, is he still in the US. I sent him a message a couple days ago.
Yeah sorry mang there was tourney and I haven't checked the boards for a while >.<

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Man, so many practical life skills are brought to light in this thread...

If you are claiming to be godly at something or even above average for that matter, you had best be making money or have a huge following, otherwise there is no point.

Minesweeper is an exception cuz that can be practically applied.

Also i count trolling cuz ruining peoples day on the interwebs is just awesome.

gantrain05

Smash Master
peeks just owned me hard at everything, i feel like total crap now.

on another note. Rob i'm pretty sure we have almost the same taste in games and that we should probably hang out sometime and bust out ye old NES, i been achin to play some cobra triangle or contra lol.

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
Why doesn't anyone ask me what other games I'm Godly at, it's more than Mega Man :) Someone give me an NES and I'll get you 30 seconds from the world record on half of your collection on my 2nd run through.
Hey at least people have heard of the games you're good at. Nobody even knows what Unreal Tournament 2004 was. I actually can brag about that game but everyone is like "Oh is that like Halo?" Then I go cry.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Hey at least people have heard of the games you're good at. Nobody even knows what Unreal Tournament 2004 was. I actually can brag about that game but everyone is like "Oh is that like Halo?" Then I go cry.
Nah...I got it worse. Here are the top games I'm good at:

Ph.D in Powerstone 2
Ph.D in Brawl
Ph.D in Melee (But hella outdated skills)
Ph.D in Tech Romancer

M.S. in Quake 3/ Team Arena
M.S. in Team Fortress Classic
M.S. in Mario Kart 64
M.S. in Mario Kart Double Dash
M.S. in Marvel 2 (But hella outdated skills)
M.S. in Rival Schools 2: Project Justice

B.S. in Capcom vs. SNK2

A.S. in Chu Chu Rocket

So yeah, I'm good / decent at plenty of games that no one has heard of or just don't matter in life :)

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Whats up. Im the real Andy Milonakis. I want to play Brawl with you trollhards. PM me and Ill skip a beat at ya. Cause its my show Im Andy Milonakis homie.

I <3 your show.

Haha. Your kidding right? Wifi? Ill play you.

@ Joker (Or anyone else who knows), you have an idea date on your next tourney?

Soran

Smash Ace
I mean, it's for PS3/360.

I was hoping for a zombie shooter with the over-the-shoulder view like RE4/5.
I just want to shoot zombies.

fuck L4D

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Nobody cares what games you guys are good at! I made everyone quit loli fighters my first day playing it with them. ;_;

I could probably match Sekou's degrees in random Dreamcast games and fighters(Except Powerstone 2).

I used to be extra nerdy at rhythm games, but they made me depressed because I couldn't play a real instrument so I quit them lol.

Fighters is really all I got, which is sad because right now I'm sitting somewhere along mediocrity and greatness. But I'll still body most the people here.

Oh and eventually I will challenge CBK to a dance off and it will be the most legit thing you guys have seen. If not the funniest.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If you are claiming to be godly at something or even above average for that matter, you had best be making money or have a huge following, otherwise there is no point.
I've got a following :)

Anyone want to mm me in a distance run. Ill do anything from a 400 to a 5k. Any amount of money.
What about a 200-500 yard swim race?

on another note. Rob i'm pretty sure we have almost the same taste in games and that we should probably hang out sometime and bust out ye old NES, i been achin to play some cobra triangle or contra lol.
Dan and I and occasionally Echo sit and play NES games all the time. If you come to the next Aura's I'd be down to run through Contra and whatever else, bring games, we have 2 decks.

I know what that game is, it's not like halo, that game has a really small shot window and is stupid fast.

M.S. in Rival Schools 2: Project Justice
I wanna play you in that, I never played Project Justice, but I nerded Rival Schools and did every skill challenge thing on both discs.

@ Joker (Or anyone else who knows), you have an idea date on your next tourney?
According to Bpow's STL post, it's the 23rd, but that's not official.

Nobody cares what games you guys are good at!

I used to be extra nerdy at rhythm games, but they made me depressed because I couldn't play a real instrument so I quit them lol.

Dance off LOLz
I disagree with the first post, most people in here slightly care about what games you are good at, but typically it's only when that person likes that perticular game or development company.

Agree with the last 2, why play GH/RB/Crap when you could watch Blank and CBK dance off?

Soran

Smash Ace
Why doesn't anyone ask me what other games I'm Godly at, it's more than Mega Man :) Someone give me an NES and I'll get you 30 seconds from the world record on half of your collection on my 2nd run through.
Besides, Mega Man Zero I don't really care what you like...

I know that game. I actually played it for a while.. along with Jedi Outcast; the Goldeneye of last gen. Don't even count Halo 2. Okay, that tied with Halo 2. But only because it takes the cake for lan party dayz

Nobody plays Gundam Vs. Gundam.... besides me. I actually found an Iowa person who plays that game pretty well. Random-ass story about how I met him. But I have a Ph.D in THAT game.

gantrain05

Smash Master
ehhhh couldn't get into megaman zero, only good old megaman and megaman X series for me, even tho X series are super freakin easy....

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I'm good at shooters mostly. Halo 2 I was goddddd.

Smash games are really the only fighters I enjoy/am good at. I used to be good at SC, not so much anymore. Oh and WoW, I was beast at WoW. Soooo glad I quit that game though, took away my damn life. I'm decent at rythym games, i recently bought the pro-guitar for Rockband 3...boy what a waste of money. Can't even tell what frets you are on. So I sold it to gamers. LOL

@Peeks JBM might have you beat at the raging in public thing. The dude hammer fisted a table in half.

If anyone says they are good at racing or sports games, you're officially banned from the competitive gaming community.

Soran

Smash Ace
Yeah, I mostly like shooters. I was definitely goddddd at Halo 2 but Halo has always been my thing.
CoD4 I was also goddddd. I even roflstomped the campaign! by campaign, I mean I sought to get all the achievements. Which I did. Who could say they did that? Everyone was so busy with MP.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Oh, I'm also good with bad luck. And getting into scandalous situations with women. Sek'ou and brandon can vouch for me, it's ridiculous.

And me too JLO, me too. I'd kill to have some of the downloaded maps I used to when I was younger. AVP was one of my favorites, a bunch of RPG's. Sighhhhh.

Tyser, I hate you.
And Soran, I'd crush you in either. you're like 12, you don't have the developed brain to handle video games at a high level like the rest of us. Go play with your barbies.

gantrain05

Smash Master
oh dude, i think i have the ff6/7/10 rpgs for sc, and i think a diablo one, and maaaaaaybe AVP i have like...folders upon folders upon folders of download maps spanning from like..1999 lol

oh and soran, i barely every play fps, but i have every CoD achievement other than the max prestiege ones. well not the first 2 CoD's but they were garbage anyway, not saying the newer ones are good tho....

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Is it just me or has Joker not posted on here in awhile? He must be loving up that PS3 :p

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
ehhhh couldn't get into megaman zero, only good old megaman and megaman X series for me, even tho X series are super freakin easy....
I like the Zero series, other than that, 100% agreed.

I'm good at shooters mostly. Halo 2 I was goddddd.

If anyone says they are good at racing or sports games, you're officially banned from the competitive gaming community.
Halo 2 was one of the most disappointing games of all time.

And I made aprox 2K playing madden :)

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace

This is Peeks for those who don't know about it. Get like him!
Just something i do in my time off ;)

@Peeks JBM might have you beat at the raging in public thing. The dude hammer fisted a table in half.
Did he do it because of a combination of a video game and losing. Cuz i spiked a controller, broke it in half. Smashed it back together, and continued to play without an L button.

Sports games are pretty hard you should try to play fifa.
This is actually true. Not only do you need a basic understanding of the game and how it flows, which is difficult for alot of people, but then you actually need to know how to play the game and what buttons do what, like sending players on runs, give and goes, long passes and such. Plus choosing team and individual player tactics. It takes alot of prep and knowledge to perform on a high level.

Top Bottom