• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I'm just saying I would **** this theory to pieces and I haven't played madden in 3 years, if you just choose plays and aren't playing against my coverage or where you are located on the field, it's gonna be 4th down or a turnover really fast.

Like your anti-american spirit though, champ!

I mean, this all depends on if they are state-dependent. If this person only plays Madden when drunk they will excel at it when drunk. I know from a pot-head POV I feel weird when I play smash sober. This drunk madden player might have more guts and make a tight throw for 30 yards instead of the short, open rout for 4 yards, causing a last second field goal.
Anything that requires motor skills or complex thinking, the drunk person will lose everytime. Also, if you do something under the influence of depressants (such as weed or alcohol) and after a while lets say you stop and start doing it sober. Your performance will be better without the drugs, it inhibits brain activity. Saying "Oh I do this better high or drunk." It's only because you never really tried doing it sober over a long period of time.
Edit: I shouldn't say EVERYTIME. of course there are exceptions to the rule. But usually, sober > altered mindsets.

A lot of things about America suck, but I wouldn't really want to live anywhere else :-/
I agree completely. Things that suck here suck a lot more elsewhere. The "typical stupid American" mindset is completely just made out to be worse than it actually is. It's like seeing the most successful person you know that flaunts that he's better at everything. You love to see that guy fail. The world just exposes our idiots more than other countries. If you go to any developed country, you're going to find just as many(if not more) ignorant idiots as you do here. Minus Asian countries.

Teh Future

Smash Master
tl;dr version of this topic:

WAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAaaAaaaAAAAAaAAAaAAAAAAAAaAAaAaaAaaaAAAaAAAaAAaaAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa

*cries*

Wamarica has faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat peoplllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

JAPAN IS SOOOO KEWL I WANNA LIVE THTERE THEY HAVE SAMURHIAS AND NINJAS AND SWOOoooooooooooooooooooooooRDS

BPx

Smash Lord
Adam, anytime you wanna start alternating weeks to drive down, I'm up for it. Can't afford to drive to DSM every week by myself, though. (Already do it on weekends... lol)

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Yeah I just haven't been able to go recently. And my car is major need of an oil change, which I'm hopefully going to get done this weekend. My car is also pretty janky at times.

Also, I just had a major revelation.

Monsanto = Shinra

Edit: Does anyone have a PSP they'd be willing to sell for cheap? I want it for the sole purpose of replaying crisis core.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I didn't do anything other than rush through the game the first time. I had no summons or anything. So I kinda want to play it again.

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
This is win.

Also HQ-whatever the other 2 letters are. You just lost credibility. You beat "kids". The point he is making I think is more along the lines of

2 People face each other in something they are equally good at. One person is drunk.
The drunk person will lose 99% of the time. Try fighting a drunk person when you're sober for example. It's hilarious. Cause when you're drunk you perceive yourself as being this almighty god, but in reality, you look like a fool.
This post makes me laugh.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Ughhh f*ck you smashboards. This is awful.

HQYZ, i forgot you're completely superior to me in intellect. My bad. Who are you again?

And tyser. Lol.

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
Ughhh f*ck you smashboards. This is awful.

HQYZ, i forgot you're completely superior to me in intellect. My bad. Who are you again?

And tyser. Lol.
I have no idea who you are. But it's funny as hell to watch you totally miss points all day long.

Also - **** that stupid song.

LMAO. You type funny and it auto. Oh god. This is amazing. Best April Fools EVER

BPx

Smash Lord
Pretty sure char names are changed too
war1o= wario
m3taknight= metaknight mk
sn4ke = snake
1Cs = ICs Ice climbers
d1ddy = diddy kong
m4rth = marth

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
Edit: Lost interest. Funniest April Fool's I've seen yet at least. But the day is young.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
So somehow my comments got translated to that im an anti-american and and want to live in Japan.

1. I play soccer.
2. Yes, i like football, im the biggest packers fan i know.
3. Im anti-american yet im in Afghanistan for my country? Hmm...
4. Why the **** would i want to live in Japan, they now have radiation montsers to worry about.

Soran

Smash Ace
I have it... It sucks to want huh?
it sucks the most when you have 2.22 .o.

Buy it online. My 2.22 hasn't gotten here yet though.
I came to this decision yesterday, actually.

Edit: Does anyone have a PSP they'd be willing to sell for cheap? I want it for the sole purpose of replaying crisis core.
Crisis Core is awesome! don't let anyone tell you it sucks. But I guess nobody said that... it is sorta boring actually -__-Zzz

I fucking hate April Fools Day.
this thing does kinda suck.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
So somehow my comments got translated to that im an anti-american and and want to live in Japan.
That's cause they don't know you the way we do >.0

1. I play soccer.
I'm Mexican and I don't even play football errr soccer >.<

4. Why the **** would i want to live in Japan, they now have radiation montsers to worry about.
It won't be long Godzilla is coming 0.0

Also I don't know whats the big deal I like that song ^.^

BPx

Smash Lord
I always wake up ****ing early anyway :////
I would have drove if you would have came up here tonight, like I said. zzzzzz

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
I can still come up! if you really wanna go. (your car not mine XD) my parents are crazy.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
3. Im anti-american yet im in Afghanistan for my country? Hmm...
I was going to say this for you, but you were too fast. xD

April Fools is the ****ing best. Everybody got on smashboards angry today and they should take it out on each other in this thread.

Whens the next anime con!? Since Nebraska is too crust to see us at tourneys anymore.

Also Joker my mom said she WOULD'VE taken us to the tourney looooooool. Its too late now though. ~_~

Its okay you don't want to be in a car with 3 little asian girls anyways. There was like me and my aunt's two kids.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
OHHH and he told gamegenie to learn english.

Hope you guys have fun at that MN tourney. Next time theres one up there I wanna go because I haven't seen NeoMagic in forever. =(

Top Bottom