• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Yeah that nerf is really stupid.

But akuma infinite is gone as well-- good change.
DHC glitch is still there as far as I know.

Also, I've been carrying the singles flag for as long as I've played Smash.
I think Sentinel needed a health change, simply because there was almost no reason to just be like "Yo my team is squishy, I know how to fix this!" but I agree this was way too much lol. 1.1 or 1 million health would've been fine, but less then Wolverine?

A friend of mine on PSN imported it. He said it was good. (Graces)

have a safe flight ; )
I already know its good, I've played pretty much every Tales of game ever barring the latest Tales of the World (Simply because I don't think it'd be enjoyable in jp, its not one of those games). Gunna wait for the english Graces to finish it though, since I know other people would play it with me if they could understand whats going on lol.

Soran

Smash Ace
Chances are that it isn't going to be the circuit event because of poor previous managment. But its gonna have MvC3, Brawl, MK9 (probably) Super Street Fighter 4, BlazBlue, maybe UMK3 and SSFII and Melee.

And awesome-sauce like Halo and crap like COD, nerdy card and action figure RPG games too.
Halo and CoD are nothing alike. Well, I just have a bias against CoD. Mainly BlOps. MW2 is meh.. I loved CoD4 though. ANYWAY...

I already know its good, I've played pretty much every Tales of game ever barring the latest Tales of the World (Simply because I don't think it'd be enjoyable in jp, its not one of those games). Gunna wait for the english Graces to finish it though, since I know other people would play it with me if they could understand whats going on lol.
^o^ I think I should get Graces. I wish I could find a GBA copy of ToP though. I love the characters/world and because it looks awesome, I watched the OVA.. or parts of it >_> I never really got around to finishing...

TP

Smash Master
Hey guys. Tourney in STL April 16th. Please don't have your monthly on that day, and attend my tourney. :):):)

Kuares

Pizza
@QRS: Hopefully I will get to go Sunday. You and I should play lots of singles so I can get a grasp of some of the smaller things in the match up. Particularly, Fox's capabilities. I was shocked plenty of times by Fox's movement. Particularly, when he was able to follow up on a combo and when he wasn't.
I'll be your local fox expert for the day then. The only thing I don't have down is his Laser game, as I don't really focus on that much but I know neither does Zeton.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
My car is full for Gary's Tournament. Tony (CBK), Christian (Joker), Thomas (Blank), Matt (Mushroomring), and myself (Greg Dang, Kevin Wang, Ballachamp, Captian Love).

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
For those of you who don't know, my name is Vishwanath Von Rapture, prince of the universe!

Unless I'm crossplaying, then you can call me Samsara~

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Too bad they couldnt change the hair color for the Lelouch costume. Still awesome tho.

@Blank: What tales games do you own?
Most of them I "own" I burned for PS2 lol. I can't play them anymore since both me and Christian's PS2's are broken. (Which reminds me if anyone can take out a really scraped screw I'd love to get that top off my slim.)

Symphonia, Legendia, Abyss, Destiny 2 (<3, Not Eternia), Destiny: Remake...

I'm sure theres more but I'd have to go digging for those. Like Rebirth, Radiant Mythology, and Eternia. (Horrible english dub)

Also the most addicting Tales game is Narikiri Dungeon 3, only because it has every character up to Symphonia in it, and Kos-mos~

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Most of them I "own" I burned for PS2 lol. I can't play them anymore since both me and Christian's PS2's are broken. (Which reminds me if anyone can take out a really scraped screw I'd love to get that top off my slim.)

Symphonia, Legendia, Abyss, Destiny 2 (<3, Not Eternia), Destiny: Remake...

I'm sure theres more but I'd have to go digging for those. Like Rebirth, Radiant Mythology, and Eternia. (Horrible english dub)

Also the most addicting Tales game is Narikiri Dungeon 3, only because it has every character up to Symphonia in it, and Kos-mos~
You should come over to play Marvel at my house now. :laugh:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I think Sentinel needed a health change, simply because there was almost no reason to just be like "Yo my team is squishy, I know how to fix this!" but I agree this was way too much lol. 1.1 or 1 million health would've been fine, but less then Wolverine?
This post has been bothering me for a few days. Wolverine should probably have the most health in the game for "mortals". Outside of literal God's such as Thor, Wolverine by canon has a lot of health. He is tough skinned, takes a lot of damage and always gets up, going to be alive in 2099, can regenerate health and his bones are made of adamantium.

Sentinel gets blown up by Jubelee in a 1 shot.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
This post has been bothering me for a few days. Wolverine should probably have the most health in the game for "mortals". Outside of literal God's such as Thor, Wolverine by canon has a lot of health. He is tough skinned, takes a lot of damage and always gets up, going to be alive in 2099, can regenerate health and his bones are made of adamantium.

Sentinel gets blown up by Jubelee in a 1 shot.
I mean canonically yeah, I guess it makes sense, but Wolverine in terms of health is like mid-tier in MvC3. Sentinel is now below average.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Godddd the more you people talk about MvC3 the more I hate it. It's a bad game.

Let's see what kind of rage this provokes.

But srsly, I hate MvC3. Brawl is ALMOST better.

Top Bottom