• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Are there any games anywhere this week?
i'd assume normal thursday games greg
^This. Although I'm pretty sure they are going to be at my place since I think Sekou has to study and stuff.

Also Greg StarCraft today o.0

i would jlo, but i was planning on driving with colin and dustin before greg even asked :x

:[
Yeah I think Greg and I fill that car up cause there wasn't a reason to take 2 cars since everyone sorta backed out but yeah.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Fix at least for now stupid Youtube >.<

RMA'ed the memory because everything hates me. I only visit my house like once a week.
Also you somehow managed to get my AIM to autoblock you. So my phone was vibrating for like two hours without it telling me anything, super awesome.

On topic I'm not sure if I'll be able to come to this anymore, I have a project due next week for finals that I was supposed to start at the beginning of the semester I...haven't started on.:ohwell:
I'll see I guess.
lol he has a project now, ok mang since this is the only place I can get a hold of you since you seem to be avoiding me. What's the status on the computer? How much of it is done? Have you bought Windows7 for it? I hate to be a **** about it but I need that computer ASAP specially when everyone tells me that computer should have been done 2 weeks or so after I gave you the money. Also I'm going to figure out a date and I'm going to pick up whatever you have done cause last time you told me you had everything done except for Windows7.

Soran

Smash Ace
That's awesome!

To be able to play against somebody as awesome as Mike Ross..

and actually win! Next time he'll whip out dat Honda.

Kuares

Pizza
So Im in mexico and it tooke me quite a bit longer to figure out that the keyboard are very different than in the states. Anyways, yeah. Hope to see you guys later.

resTy

Smash Champion
So, ever since "the call out," Chris just hasn't posted? Fishy...

EDIT: He hasn't logged in since Dec. 8th either O.O Def fishy.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Should have gone back to him so then he would have played Honda >.<

Hi Iowa thread C:
Well hello there come here often <3

So, ever since "the call out," Chris just hasn't posted? Fishy...

EDIT: He hasn't logged in since Dec. 8th either O.O Def fishy.
He's just going to great lengths to avoid me is like why? It just seems unnecessary when all this can be resolved if he just talked to me, but I guess I'll keep buging him till he finally decides to just say **** it and talk to me cause he ain't going to man out any time soon >.<

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Hey peoples we should do a tourny new years day cuz ill have that sat. And sun. Off...Or if theres any tournys going on that weekend I want in.

CBK

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
@Joker

Yeah, as I say in the video I lost, but then he could have easily bodied everyone else in order to play me, but he decided to play Blanka and lost. Then he left.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Yeah, the snow hasn't really started, but the wind is blowing the snow that has already fallen every which way, recovering things that were already clear.

Soran

Smash Ace
it snained today ._.

But is Chris Schizm? (is this proper english? it looks fishy to me.)

Are you guys in an arguement? (whether or not he is Schizm) That's too bad. My friend and I wer-
wait, you guys don't want to hear that! xDD

I'm practicing up on Noel... sorta. Doing her challenges. I hope it's good enough for you Ngamer ; ) that is, if you still need the MU practice. I should watch some R2 vids. Best Noel?

How's Mexico, Kuares? I might be at my mom's for Christmas break so I won't be able to see you for a long while. I hope you can make it to Joker's monthly then... or maybe we can get together before then, possibly. I might not go to my mom's as well so we'll see. (assuming you have break like me; to get another smashfest) I have guala and we should meet up ASAP so I can get that stick from you. Or maybe I can just go to your house and your sister can just deal it to me there. W/e works; I just want that stick right now xP

EDIT: LOOOL, THuGz- debate xP Last year at the Iowa caucus(spellcheck?) there was some dorky-lookin' kids. This year, oh man, hot chicks. everywhere. Good day, that was.

Uli

Smash Champion
omg we should totally do stuff on jan 1st. CBK and Kudou!! i still need to talk to you guys about SM Town dudesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
yeah we should totally get together on jan. 1st and do something. i havent seen u guys in like forever. either des moines or omaha, it dosent matter, i'd be down for anything anywhere

Soran

Smash Ace
I want to see the first Tron.. I always fall asleep after the first 30 min / :

It's pretty epic though from what I saw.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
You guys need to decide on a date soon so I can ask off work to go to this :)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
We'll see about that. There's also a tourney in Oklahoma City that day that I might go to instead. This one is closer, by the OKC looks like it might get more people?

And I probably won't be at No Koast. I'm heading WAY out of state for a tourney in SD that same weekend.

So we'll see, but our dueling Wario's might have to wait a bit :\

Top Bottom