• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=290884

hey guys come to this and i promise ill bring a car to one of ur upcoming monthysss! its gonna be a lot of fun and a real good turnout!
You picked an unfortunate date.

Me, being one of the only available cars in Iowa is going to Kansas City for the Midwest Final Round Qualifier. We came to the last one, if you remember.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Joker, I might be coming down wednesday to own faces in brawl.

Do you have 64? Cause if you do, we should play that. I am the f*cking truth at that game.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Its funny because the whole community knows about this. If he ever comes back to the Boards, then he'll hate all of us because that's just how his personality is. He brought it upon himself though if he ever blames us for anything.

Soran

Smash Ace
BAAALLLLLL Z!

That GNG Championship... bad date Dx
my friend's birthday / :

Someone wanted me to go before.. but I had no idea what it was and where and when. Thanks for that link though. I forgot about GNG. Anway, I'd love to but can't. (also no ride xP)

But everybody that can go SHOULD go. so we can get a good turn-out at OUR monthly ; )

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
I am being completely serious about the snowmen. Imagine you are on your way to school or work but have to move a bunch of snowmen every couple of days. If you make them big enough they can be very hard to move especially once they been left to freeze solid over night.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Its funny because the whole community knows about this. If he ever comes back to the Boards, then he'll hate all of us because that's just how his personality is. He brought it upon himself though if he ever blames us for anything.
See he avoids calls the boards pretty much anything that will have him get reminded about the computer so next up is his Facebook see how many things he's willing to avoid till he just decides to talk >.<

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
So, I got a random AIM message today telling me to send an AIM message to some other random person I may or may not know.

I assume it's someone from the boards, but wtf is this?

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure skizm still reads the boards just doesn't reply.

What the hell mang, did you spend the money on hookers and coke? At least tell us if you need more money so we can do something and get the PC. You know our old PC was supposed to be an xmas present for our niece, last year. Then it became a birthday present, and by the looks of things it won't be a present this year but for her next birthday.

I really don't understand what you are so afraid of, do you think we are gonna work you?

We should just go to where he leaves and knock on every apartment door until we find him. If we don't, just gonna have Greg leave me on the parking lot and confront him when he comes out. That or we should just go to his parents house and tell them we are there to pick up a computer. I doubt his parents will let us take any of their computers from his room but they will probably call skizm later on and ask why are there mexicans trying to take their computers. Wanna see how far he is gonna go until he just gives in.

Soran

Smash Ace
Dang- what happened, guys?

Did he do something wrong and acting all salty about it? I know a while back you guys kept mentioning a computer.. does it have something to do with that? That is hella shisty. If it isn't a big deal he should just talk to you guys. I'm sure it isn't worth your friendships. Priorities, man.

Then again- if he is uncaring towards everyone, maybe he deserves to be lonely / :

THuGz

Smash Lord
LOL there is always so much hate. This thread should be called 40% planning for tourneys, 10% Tyser saying Nebraska is bad, and 50% Soran sucks.

tl;dr:

^ this is all you do

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
LOL there is always so much hate. This thread should be called 40% planning for tourneys, 10% Tyser saying Nebraska is bad, and 50% Soran sucks.

tl;dr:

^ this is all you do
Thugz is right, there is way too much hate round here. But hating on Chris is different, he's actually done something IRL that is wrong, not just being annoying on a forum.

i cant wait till jokers monthly so i can meet my pal soren
You can help me beat every IC ever at this tournament!

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Hate is a strong word and even anger isn't quite the way we would describe how we feel towards Skizm at the moment. Its more like a lot of frustration and being outright puzzled at the extents he has gone to avoid us.

Soran

Smash Ace
i cant wait till jokers monthly so i can meet my pal soran
Hehe ^^

There's a user by the name of FESoren, who I met on the Marth boards. I was on gamefaqs posting in the Naruto Storm 2 boards. My sig is my youtube and AiB. He lurked up on my AiB and I instantly recognized his name. He did not know me though; which was funny because I put Soran Ibrahim as my name. Anyway, he was upset at me on the Marth boards for having the name: Soran. So I don't want people getting mixed up. Soran; not Soren : P

and I'll be excited to meet you too ^^

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Sounds good.

Also is Peeks still coming over I miss that dude T.T

We must have a connection or something cuz not only is this the first time iv checked the boards in like a week and a half and the last post mentions me. But i had a crazy dream last nite that me and you went and bought a car with all the money i made which was like a million dollars. We got this bomb as car and went racing all over des moines, but this was a weird des moines cuz the city was all supported by the branches of a huge ****ing tree. Dont ask why.

Anywho, i leave the field of battle tomorrow to return to the homeland. Does the 26th or 27th sound good Christian or do other dates work better? Im game anytime after Christmas really. Its gonna be freakin great. Im so excited.

How awesome? So awesome!

Kudos to whoever knows what thats from.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
I am being completely serious about the snowmen. Imagine you are on your way to school or work but have to move a bunch of snowmen every couple of days. If you make them big enough they can be very hard to move especially once they been left to freeze solid over night.
Also, i will help with these snow men. People dont take them seriosly enough, we shall teach them.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
We must have a connection or something cuz not only is this the first time iv checked the boards in like a week and a half and the last post mentions me. But i had a crazy dream last nite that me and you went and bought a car with all the money i made which was like a million dollars. We got this bomb as car and went racing all over des moines, but this was a weird des moines cuz the city was all supported by the branches of a huge ****ing tree. Dont ask why.
I just knew if I posted you will have looked. Also that dream was a premonition >.0

Anywho, i leave the field of battle tomorrow to return to the homeland. Does the 26th or 27th sound good Christian or do other dates work better? Im game anytime after Christmas really. Its gonna be freakin great. Im so excited.

How awesome? So awesome!

Kudos to whoever knows what thats from.
lol I think we are the only two that may get that reference ^.^
And yeah those days work for me looking forward too it >.<

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Bro when something like this makes BONEHIMER post on the boards (Almost never happens anymore) then you know **** HIT THE FAN.

Everyone come to Chris' house. We will make the best giant snowmen ever and then stick Tyser inside of one. (You suck if you weren't there to hear this story.)

All eye wan for kwismas is you Tails :3

PortCity

Smash Ace
Bro when something like this makes BONEHIMER post on the boards (Almost never happens anymore) then you know **** HIT THE FAN.

Everyone come to Chris' house. We will make the best giant snowmen ever and then stick Tyser inside of one. (You suck if you weren't there to hear this story.)

All eye wan for kwismas is you Tails :3
Bro when something like this makes BLANK post on the boards (Almost never happens anymore) then you know **** HIT THE FAN.

Anyway, SOOOooooo the weather has made a lair out of me. I won't be leaving for Florida until Saturday night. Apparently I live in a bubble cause there would have been snow and ice all along my route, from Iowa, Missouri, Tenneesee, and Georgia. There was rain in ATL also. Therefore.........do you guys want to play in ames today?

THuGz

Smash Lord
1) who is Chris?
2) yesterday i physically overwhelmed my brother for the first time in 17 years and i feel so badass, i need to get into a physical fight with someone at this tourney, hope thats okay joker (^_______________^)

Kuares

Pizza
1) who is Chris?
2) yesterday i physically overwhelmed my brother for the first time in 17 years and i feel so badass, i need to get into a physical fight with someone at this tourney, hope thats okay joker (^_______________^)
Wrestling is fun too and it leaves you with less bruises(sometimes). I got introduced to it by a friend in Dubuque. It feels so awesome taking someone down and pinning them. Especially when they got 30 lbs on you and a half a foot taller.

Top Bottom