• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
lol greg, i forgot about those posts. that guy was the king of trolls
I stumbled upon that when I check what my expired infraction was for and I knew it was around the time that fool was trying to prove stuff, so I needed to make sure what people don't do when they meet us. Christian, add that to the OP and the PMs you got from him. :)

resTy

Smash Champion
Aramosu was ballin. I remember there was also a discussion about who everyone's favorite Sailor Scout was around that same moment in time. Pluto for most legit.

P.S. I'm about to shave my stache.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
For F***'s sake, once again, no one listens.

I live in Marion now, but I kept all my location info the same (Iowa City) because I intend to get back there soon, and since I spend so much time there anyway, blah blah blah.

Also, I've been meaning to come up for games recently so people can teach me how to play this game properly, but I've been too busy and/or can't afford the gas to make it worth it, especially if I can't get any local SF, BB, or TvC practice while I'm there. At the end of the day, I have to get out there to get good practice with multiple players, and matchups in order to have a prayer of getting better. Fact is, I can't be there all the time.

If you're coming with me, anywhere, I need gas money-- I also need you to stop being such an idiot on the boards.

BPx

Smash Lord
If you're coming with me, anywhere, I need gas money-- I also need you to stop being such an idiot on the boards.
QFT.

So it looks like there might be another car going to Aura's on the 11th. Anyone else interested that isn't in Greg's prestigious car?

resTy

Smash Champion
Seriously, if Soran comes, he's gonna need to have housing elsewhere.
Everyone else is welcome in my home though.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
This thread makes me laugh.

Anyways even if Soran isn't completely annoying, I still say his taste is ****. But if everyone else suddenly starts being cool with you I will have to accept. *flips table* ^<.<^

Though tbh I don't think you will mesh in very well. So there ya go.

gantrain05

Smash Master
lol i love how mean u guys are to the kid, maybe he'll be like blank, never talks to anyone for months and then all of a sudden he never stops talking.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
lol i love how mean u guys are to the kid, maybe he'll be like blank, never talks to anyone for months and then all of a sudden he never stops talking.
orz ^>_>^

Soran can't be a Blank. Because I actually showed up to a tourney, and I didn't say crap on this thread until I showed up to one.

F'kin noobs, all of y'all came on SWF with yo ignorance and took it like it is.

Real talk.

Edit: Guys we should share this experience.

Watching Gurren Lagann as bros.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Aramosu was ballin. I remember there was also a discussion about who everyone's favorite Sailor Scout was around that same moment in time. Pluto for most legit.

P.S. I'm about to shave my stache.
I used to Salior Moon all the time when I was a kid lmao. My parents probably thought I was a little gay lol. Tuxedo Mask had so much swagger.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
QFT.

So it looks like there might be another car going to Aura's on the 11th. Anyone else interested that isn't in Greg's prestigious car?
I might come. I'll have to look at my schedule though so we'll see.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Him and Soran are the same person. Promise.
I kept telling people this but no one believes me so for those that don't know they are twins >.<

Pluto for most legit.
My good sir you are gravely mistaken that will be Mars <3

Also, I've been meaning to come up for games recently so people can teach me how to play this game properly, but I've been too busy and/or can't afford the gas to make it worth it, especially if I can't get any local SF, BB, or TvC practice while I'm there.
Well hey man I'll give you like $5 for gas if you show up and if any of the SF people show up they can probably pitch in like $5 just saying.

MEMEMEME.

Hopefully, I can make it though. Might not, but I really want to go.
No johns make it >.0

I might come. I'll have to look at my schedule though so we'll see.
You better we haven't team for so long I miss all that crazy shenanigans we did T.T

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
You guys are clearly wrong. Its Venus and Moon who are the hottest. Who's been in the most Hentai, that's right, those two. ;)

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
soran

just shut up, be nice, come play, and have fun?

stop making 5 paragraph posts explaining your "personality". :)
This.

Also, Tuxedo Mask was the best. I'd wreck that.

Starcraft 2 still happening tonight? Me and Greg 2vSmashBoards.

[Also, whoever was talking about BW (I'm too lazy to scroll back) I'll play you :)]

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
You know funny thing is that GameGenie and Soran will probably get along well >.<

Also lol I just notice what Greg's avatar is <3
Which by the way I was playing SC2 on the ****y mac that plays it at 2 fps and spent like 2hrs just filling the map with creep ^.^

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
You know funny thing is that GameGenie and Soran will probably get along well >.<

Also lol I just notice what Greg's avatar is <3
Which by the way I was playing SC2 on the ****y mac that plays it at 2 fps and spent like 2hrs just filling the map with creep ^.^
I doubt that Joker but we'll see.

Soran

Smash Ace
Gamegenie and I are best buddies 4ever! xD
lolno

I can get along with anybody.

But would you really house me, Gamegenie?

I'll definitely hang out with you if you let me. But ngamer still needs to give me a lift.
I got guala so you don't have to worry, ngamer.

If I was to make this NE monthly, how would this all go down?

ngamer takes me to the venue and I go home with Gamegenie?
is it really necessary to stay overnight? So this will probably be a 2 day thing.
because I have to get back.
Gamegenie- just head-up give your address, man; so people know where you live.

gat dayyyummmmm! I editted this *****, like, four times!

p.s. I'm NOT ThuGz!!!! nor will I accept him as my twin. I can allow people to say I look like Jackie Chan (I'll say he's my uncle or some relative. people are so f****in stupid they believe it -.- ) but no random asian is me.

Soran

Smash Ace
facepalm

I didn't think people think about this kind of thing when it comes to housing...

***ttt, I thought we could all be mature about this kind of matter.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Gamegenie and I are best buddies 4ever! xD
lolno

I can get along with anybody.

But would you really house me, Gamegenie?

I'll definitely hang out with you if you let me. But ngamer still needs to give me a lift.
I got guala so you don't have to worry, ngamer.

If I was to make this NE monthly, how would this all go down?

ngamer takes me to the venue and I go home with Gamegenie?
is it really necessary to stay overnight? So this will probably be a 2 day thing.
because I have to get back.
Gamegenie- just head-up give your address, man; so people know where you live.

gat dayyyummmmm! I editted this *****, like, four times!

p.s. I'm NOT ThuGz!!!! nor will I accept him as my twin. I can allow people to say I look like Jackie Chan (I'll say he's my uncle or some relative. people are so f****in stupid they believe it -.- ) but no random asian is me.
Get your head out your butt man, when I get home after Aura's monthlies next week I watch my sister and end the day from there and I don't have people staying at my place when my mom's at work and I have to watch my sister. I'm not charity man try someone else.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
That's hot can't believe u know that info about Sailor Moon Hentai Greg.
I should look for that crap later on 4chan or somewhere else out of boredom and tiredness.

Soran

Smash Ace
/ :<

so I'm guessing hentai around these boards is shameless?

all that stuff is weird to me -.- even the real stuff.

The only time I find that kind of stuff (that kind of stuff- loosely) is if the the art is good.
Sort of like this anime discussion we had on the Brainshock thread.
I'm a HUGE critic for art direction and drawing styles. I see a lot of stuff people lay on their AiBs, using them as defaults or just in their profile. the majority is over-exaggerated features. (this is a variable since there are many things that are over-exaggerated. not just female breasts) If proportions are anatomically correct to a good degree than I'll approve. maybe I'll find some good and bad examples for you guys.

Kuares

Pizza
So, I'm guessing hentai around these boards is shameless.

The only time I find that kind of stuff is if the the art is good. I'm a HUGE critic for art direction and drawing styles. All of it is weird to me but, if proportions are anatomically correct to a certain degree, than I approve.

On AiB, I see a lot that stuff in people's defaults or profile pictures. The majority of them contain over-exaggerated features(not only breasts but other things as well).

Maybe I could find both good and bad examples to show you guys.
I just felt like doing this. Soran, you coming over this saturday? Pretty sure that Zephyros could get you a ride.

Soran

Smash Ace
i have never ever watched sailor moon

weapon: flame sabre
shield: flame shield
armor: red vest
what is this weapon/shield/armor you have going on here? lol

I was super into Sailor Moon as a kid. I sorta had a crush on her... ? ehem...

Yes, Kuares. I'd love that.
I hope we can get something.
And I hope you didn't intentionally forget me last weekend.
Everybody's disposition of me just 1up'd.

p.s. my youtube channel views are nearing 17k! ^^
I wish you could check your AiB views / :

p.s.s. How could you like Virtual-on over this, blank?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQEaz7JHWF4 <--mainly just a service to Master gundam fans. That player knew how to get down!

Top Bottom