• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Soran

Smash Ace
eh, I didn't know how sincere you are over the internet / :
I thought there was still room to be friends with you in real-life.

I mean, I sort of imagine you laughing in distaste at me rather than taking true hard-feelings.
Well, interwebz people be interwebz people.

YOU ALL WILL BE IN SHOCK AND AWE NEXT TIME YOU SEE ME! MUAHAHA!
Because I'll be so good. that is what I was implying.. *sarcasm*

Anyway the internet is no place to get salty over. If I spammed irrelavent videos and or posted clone posts in threads I could understand such a strong distaste for me. But I feel like I'm being pretty innocent here and I still get hated on. Even with real-talk.

BPx

Smash Lord
I don't care if you are as good as m2k next time we see you, still doesn't change how irritating you've been. The only thing we have to base our opinions on you is this thread; go back and read everything you've wrote since August and you'll realize why people are treating you the way they are.

Personally, I don't hate you. People are going to have predispositions about you when you meet them, though :/

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Yes to games on Thursday. Soran, honestly, you kinda did dug a hole yourself in your older posts and to answer your question, yes, me and Yulai were playing Yu-Gi-Oh! that day you came to Ames.

resTy

Smash Champion
I thought I saw you one time but it probably wasn't you because you don't actually exist. You're just an internet entity that is there for the purpose of being annoying. I already know that we won't get along because one, your reputation on the boards is all I know you for and you are one of the very very few who are on my shit list. And two, if you act as ******** as your posts, I would probably end up pummeling you by the day's end. You're just a nuisance and sometimes I think you would be better not even existing on these forums. It'd be for the greater good, I promise. But alas, we all know you aren't gonna leave...

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Starcraft tomorrow night Christian. If you had your comp, we could have just gone over there to play.
Hell yeah and now that Bone gave him the extra $100+ for Windows7 there shouldn't be any problem now or is there Skizm <.<

well I can hop on if you need another.
I'll hop on and play SC2 :O
We are just going to get destroy like last time T.T

Also, anyone else up for games thursday?
Do you even need to ask >.<
But yeah I'm up for games.

this is why I can't go to anything ¬_¬
Like I said before I don't have a problem with you so if you can manage to get a ride to my place I'll play games with you hell you can probably ask Kuarez, Yink, Ngamer or who ever to tag along the more the better I always say.

Also I re-uploaded this enjoy ^.^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWpyJY27LBs

Soran

Smash Ace
Well to clear things up (for myself) could everybody maybe leave a VM or post here on your opinion of me? Hate me or not.

Maybe I could salvage some friendships -.- *sigh*

gantrain05

Smash Master
i have no opinion of soran, sure he posts irrelevant stuff alot of the time, but honestly i don't read most of the posts on here lol. i mean if u show up to games we be down to play games, i mean cmon, we even put up with fino.

also sc2 is balls, im gonna set up my 6 comps in my room and make u guys play broodwar w/ me, and im gonna teach blank to play cuz he's supernub. plus my mom might not be drunk >.> sorry bout that greg and blank lol.

Soran

Smash Ace
To post relavence must I quote someone everytime I post?

I'm very confused. Does ngamer live in Marion or Iowa City?
he tells me Marion but his Smashboards says Iowa City.

I think he lives in Marion. Since he makes it to Kuares' as much as possible.
I'd love to tag along with him everytime he goes to games only he doesn't talk to me.

when was the last time you guys saw him at games?
he tells me he has no reason to go unless the shoryuken people go.
You guys should tell the shoryuken people to go everytime so ngamer goes possibly taking ME with him ; D

Soran

Smash Ace
I'm not very charismatic when it comes to gaming.

To tell you the truth none of my friends are gamers besides Scarlet Phoenix.
Generally none of my friends game.

When it comes to strangers I'm even less charismatic. Maybe that is why I was quiet in Ames. (along with the fact I was slightly messed up and out of it) I wasn't sure who was who and stuff yeah.

/ :

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
hey i randomly show up to jokers and stay at his house for 4 days, he's just cool like that.
Wanna do it for a week? :laugh: I could pick you up Sunday and take you back next Sunday or Monday after Aura's.

Edit: Bone made my sig the sickest sig in the entire world! Jizz everytime I see it. :bee:

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Sorry I ask if you want to play games before showing up randomly at your house joker, my bad :p
hey i randomly show up to jokers and stay at his house for 4 days, he's just cool like that.
^This. Plus now it's pretty much expected to play games that day is like Thursdays is our get together so yeah >.0
Also there was a time I housed a friend for a couple of years and he never really asked lol.

To post relavence must I quote someone everytime I post?
I guess you don't have too but its what I do ^.^

I'm very confused. Does ngamer live in Marion or Iowa City?
he tells me Marion but his Smashboards says Iowa City.
Well if he says Marion then he's living there since I believe he said he was done with collage and such o.0

Soran

Smash Ace
collage of what o.O? xD

I know what you mean ; )

I'll try to contact him ASAP. But seriously, you guys should tell the shoryuken people to go every week. What kind of games do you play? Do you guys play BlazBlue: CS? Naruto Storm 2?
I play those games mostly along with Brawl and my Wii games.

well I'm outty.

*outro music*

Darn it, EDIT:

What time do you guys get together for games? I think also ngamer doesn't like going because it's so far out. I'm still in school Dx
I probably can't make games then until break at least if you guys have them early.
I only imagine we would stay 'til not that late (my bedtime doesn't matter) and get there not that early (if I was to come) because of my school business. So that's why I don't think he would want to go often. we'd only be there for short. (again, under the assumption I tag along)

I basically quit school.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Hey, your friendly Aramosu here! ^_^ I have been hearing a lot of trash about how my Noel sucks and something about "That fat kid with the guitar playing the same three notes" and frankly, I find it funny. I understand some jokes, but ****, consider growing up maybe? I've gone and tried my best to be as civil and nice to everyone at Joker's as I possibly can, then when I have a little fun and seem to be doin' fine, everyone just downs my ****. I know that every gaming community has it's trash talkers, hell, I cam from playing Halo2 and 3 tourneys to playing fighters, but honestly, specially the notes about my weight and guitar playin' are really immature and everyone seems to just find it dandy.

Well, I have been taking lessons and working my fingers down for three and a half years, and I would be glad to be shown up on the guitar if any of you such as Schism and I think one other that think it's so bad. I mean, come on, I didn't say anything about how someone looked like he needed to take a tooth-pick rig to straighten his eye out and stick extra spine in his back so he doesn't look like some alien from Men In Black.

And for the statements as to my weight? Let's see.. We have Uli I believe was his name, the chubby Asian kid, then there's even Joker himself? Both over-weight, both thill good looking men in their own way. I mean, jeez, I can talk **** too, I just keep it to a bar minimum because I was showing some respect to everyone even if they gave me odd looks.

Hope you all can learn that weight and having all day to play brawl isn't everything. I actually have **** I do durring the day other than masterbate to Sailor Moon and play video games all day. And I may be husky, but I have won more fight's than Joker's won tournaments, and I am a trained mixed martial arts fighter as well.

And Joker, please keep them in line if you can, cause I know they're your revenue, but seriously, a good number of the people that you've got are just bein' straight up ****s. I normally don't care, but it's just getting rediculous. Half them only have the balls to talk and play games, doubt they'd do anything, but I'm not gonna just sit back and take more **** talk than a professional CS player.
Soon as you can prove better than me at something that can actually be worth something, by all means. Come on and try it, and I'm not like that UFC Bull**** anyway, lol, they're panzies and I'll take anyone anyway. I'm not saying I wanna fight anyone, just proving a point, you're just a panzy. You can talk, but can't dish anything, lol.
Last thing I have to say is "Loser's complain about their best, winners go home and **** the prom queen."
Soran, just don't be this fool here that pissed us off.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Well to clear things up (for myself) could everybody maybe leave a VM or post here on your opinion of me? Hate me or not.

Maybe I could salvage some friendships -.- *sigh*

This approach is super effective. I basically did the same thing back in the day lol.
Too true.
Wanna do it for a week? ;)
Fixed.
Soran, just don't be this fool here that pissed us off.
I like how that dude never showed up again after talking about all his fighting experience. Such a punk ass bitch haha.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
collage of what o.O? xD

I know what you mean ; )

I'll try to contact him ASAP. But seriously, you guys should tell the shoryuken people to go every week. What kind of games do you play? Do you guys play BlazBlue: CS? Naruto Storm 2?
I play those games mostly along with Brawl and my Wii games.

well I'm outty.

*outro music*

Darn it, EDIT:

What time do you guys get together for games? I think also ngamer doesn't like going because it's so far out. I'm still in school Dx
I probably can't make games then until break at least if you guys have them early.
I only imagine we would stay 'til not that late (my bedtime doesn't matter) and get there not that early (if I was to come) because of my school business. So that's why I don't think he would want to go often. we'd only be there for short. (again, under the assumption I tag along)

I basically quit school.
You lucky that you played the meaning of truth music from F-Zero Falcon Denestu but I don't judge people on the internet much, I have no reason to judge you till I meet you but otherwise you just post very childish.

Top Bottom