• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

PortCity

Smash Ace
Man, I just realize I don't have dang Adult Swim. Joker, don't be shocked if I show up at your house at 11:30 to watch Boondocks. I think I might show up at Debo's house, but I am not sure...got to line up different avenues, cause I gots to catch that show tonight.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'll try to make the bi-weekly or the monthly! All depends on if Ngamer wants to go!

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i might be down for games tonight maybe. there is some studying that i gotta do for my finals tomorrow but i think that i might be able to make it tonight

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I better see some SUPER butter finger IV

Bison is so beast now.
SSF4 Dictator will never beat A-grooveism "Vega."

I've been 2DF'ing a lot lately, get hype for Vsav and 3S. Games barely anyone cares about anymore yaaaaa.

When I see you guys next you won't believe your eyes. I will be a new person I tell ya.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Yeah this 3 weddings in the same day is weird. Me and tyser will never get married, I'm too good for him. Samus main, psh.

mduo

Smash Apprentice
tyser i hate to say this but i think mai hand and i have a thing going on.

sorry to break the news to ya

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
That is pretty sweet, megaman is a good one to do. Speaking of summer projects, mine is too now make as much money as possible so i can go to Japan in the winter. I have now convinced myself im dead set on going.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
That is pretty sweet, megaman is a good one to do. Speaking of summer projects, mine is too now make as much money as possible so i can go to Japan in the winter. I have now convinced myself im dead set on going.
now thats what i wanted to hear. its good to know that ur fully on board now for the greatness

(C)ome(B)ack(K)id

Smash Journeyman
its going to SUPER AWESOME now since your going...^_^v....brush on some japanese you 2....lol im probably gunna self study hardcore so that i can be semi-fluent before we head out.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I better see some SUPER butter finger IV

Bison is so beast now.
Oh hell yeah Bison is just the man Ibuki ain't bad either but yeah I'm pretty sure there will be SSF4 along with TvC however no SC this time cause it ate a lot of our time last time >.<

So are we decided on next weekend is the bi-weekly and the 29th is the tournament?
Yeah besides a few people it works perfect.
So this week is the biweekly then the 29th will be the monthly ^.^

Anyone wanna MM at this? I will even do the razor challenge!
WAIT. . . . . . ANYONE. . . . . . . MM. . . . . . . . . THE
oh MJG you and your MM XD

§chizm

Smash Lord
I may be be able to go with you guys depending on monetary issues.
So are we decided on next weekend is the bi-weekly and the 29th is the tournament?
I'll get work off for the tournament.
I probably won't be at the biweekly this saturday though, I have to work in the morning and then hang out with someone later. I might stop by for a little bit though.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I may be be able to go with you guys depending on monetary issues.

I'll get work off for the tournament.
I probably won't be at the biweekly this saturday though, I have to work in the morning and then hang out with someone later. I might stop by for a little bit though.
Skizm is hittin skinzzzz.

resTy

Smash Champion
Grab -> Uthrow -> Usmash -> Fsmash against Spacies at 0-5%, then taunt.

But seriously, next time I see you, it could be shipped.
Turns out I won't be at the Bi-Weekly OR the Monthly though so it's gonna be a while.
I wanna hang out with Iowa. So far I've only gotten Greg and Peeks :'(

Top Bottom