• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
hey guys can someone relay a message for me?. I've been hearing a lot of **** talk from your local diddy scrub city /pcity. Tell him I challenge him to a 20 dollar and up mm. Since he's sooo much better than me he should have no problem accepting and getting *****. He's been talkin **** too long and I'm done letting it slide kthxbye. Much love to joker and razor. Our crew in stl was **** lol

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
hey guys can someone relay a message for me?. I've been hearing a lot of **** talk from your local diddy scrub city /pcity. Tell him I challenge him to a 20 dollar and up mm. Since he's sooo much better than me he should have no problem accepting and getting *****. He's been talkin **** too long and I'm done letting it slide kthxbye. Much love to joker and razor. Our crew in stl was **** lol
You sure you got the right guy, cuz that isnt pcity. Who did you hear this from, cuz im pretty sure you have only met once. If your upset that he trash talked in a match, that is just him being pcity, that is his mindgame in a match, besides that i have never heard him talk **** outside a match.

The Raven

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I'm a friend of Zash's and am planning on coming to some tourneys with him this summer, so I just thought I'd throw out a friendly hello!

BOLT08

Smash Lord
ICs are considered one of hardest/technical chars to play along with Diddy and Snake.
I'd like to see you play them and not rage.
Also this is Brawl.

...Feg.
This is brawl, fair point. Idk, i think they're stupid. Jake said he's got them down and it took him like 3 hours. Also, any char on brawl would make me rage.

Pcity is just a big trash talker, he doesn't mean to offend anyone by it, it's just in his nature. He's got a very high self esteem and a very big ego, both well deserved of course. I wouldn't take it personally, it's just the way he is. For example, he thrashes me regularly and he still will talk smack during/after matches. No need to get all up in a rage.

JBM - if I'm good with those chars friendlies would be sweet, if I'm also getting thrashed I'd prolly switch to a decent char so at least whoever I'm playing benefits too. I'm just gonna be playing for fun.

I can't make tourneys this month on the 8th, 15th, or the 29th.

PortCity

Smash Ace
?!?!?! Ummmm..... It must not be me. Because, even though I am PCity. The only trash talk you would have heard from me was MONTHS ago. The ONLY thing I have said about you has been...

"@Waft loop (Domo and Steeler): Nice job you guys. Domo, don't get mad at my trash talk. It's all love...I just get a little hype when I pull off a dramatic finishes like that. (For all you who weren't there, up-tilt to kill wario off top into a down smash to kill MK rushing in into me jumping up in real life to celebrate.) Steeler, your wario is good, it is just unfortunate that I played with Andy for dang near 3 years "

That ain't trash talk. If you talking about what I put on the youtube video:

"Sluys and I were SOOOOoooo much better than these 2, but we love to goof off and talk trash. The trash talk caught up with us cause we blew a 6 stock to 3 stock lead. Domo went hard at the end, but before that, he and his partner were getting rocked. The video speaks for itself... 1 and 3 were both lost in a time vortex :), but Sluys and I won decisively."

To me that ain't trash talk. Especially when I was giving you props for a great comeback that you orchestrated (and posted a video of you WINNING). I didn't lie either, Andy and I won the first and 3rd matches without too many problems. I suspect you got me mistaken with someone else, cause I doubt you tripping over some 2/3 month old comments. You doing me like Charlie Murphy. "That was months ago Charlie Murphy, I'm partying!" :) If you really are tripping off *those* comments, I don't know what to tell you.

With that said...I'll tell you like I tell everyone else. Just because I can beat you in teams, don't mean I will beat you one on one. I'll play you, for no money of course, the same way I played Fino and MJG. Lost to them one on one....beat them in teams :)

@Peeks: Thanks...cause your post is spot on. Outside of a match, you don't hear trash talk at all.

@Bolt: Nice try but I like Peeks post better. :) But definitely thanks for having my back :) I didn't know I trash talk you AFTER...during without a doubt...but after is questionable. Maybe you can refresh my memory. I am getting old :)

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
@Domo: Like it was mention Pcity trash talks but is only when he plays you but he doesn't mean anything by it that just how he is and hell he does it to us too when ever we play him so yeah you get used too it lol.
Actually one time Zeton and I team agains him and I lol cause Zeton was doing most of the trash talk but we where having a good time about it.
So who ever told you otherwise must have him confuse or just misunderstood him <(^.^<)
By the way next time Razor is not around we should team specially cause he never goes out of state >.0

how are bi-weeklys done in terms of cost and what events are done?
Well we have Doubles and Singles both being $5 however the main thing about the Biweeklies is that we have other side tourneys like Low tier Doubles/Singles and/or Item tourney also they tend to be a dollar so yeah it's mostly for fun so I recommend coming down to them ^.^

MJG

Smash Hero
@Domo: Like it was mention Pcity trash talks but is only when he plays you but he doesn't mean anything by it that just how he is and hell he does it to us too when ever we play him so yeah you get used too it lol.
Actually one time Zeton and I team agains him and I lol cause Zeton was doing most of the trash talk but we where having a good time about it.
So who ever told you otherwise must have him confuse or just misunderstood him <(^.^<)
By the way next time Razor is not around we should team specially cause he never goes out of state >.0

^.^
Sorry. He is mine :)

Rising-Tide

Smash Apprentice

Well we have Doubles and Singles both being $5 however the main thing about the Biweeklies is that we have other side tourneys like Low tier Doubles/Singles and/or Item tourney also they tend to be a dollar so yeah it's mostly for fun so I recommend coming down to them ^.^
i really do wanna come down there again, traveling is just a *****. i need to like, graduate already.... and maybe get one of those... what were they called again? jobs?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
lol says the ice climber player. choose a char that takes real skill kthx.

Anyways, the 29th i will not be around cause I have a wedding I'm attending. Joker and Pcity I am gonna start doing teams again so you guys can compete well in MLG. Wtf is with Iowa's latest spots in the tourneys? Joker losing to a LUCAS? You play chloe all the time! C'mon now folks.
T_T He hasn't played me much lately...and when he does I almost always go Ness now.

gantrain05

Smash Master
im gonna start playin like classic jlo and playing ever char again cuz we are starting to suck against those random MU's we never play. i will also be picking up MK for the sole reason to give iowa MK practice since we seem to suck against them again.

mduo

Smash Apprentice
sunday is my birthday

i hope you all know if the tourney was tomorrow and i was in the states you would all be getting *****

jk about the ****

Afrayail

Smash Ace
sunday is my birthday

i hope you all know if the tourney was tomorrow and i was in the states you would all be getting *****

jk about the ****
thief. Sunday is -my- birthday!

@Jlo: I think MK is the only MU I have exp with >.>

Edit: wish me luck guys, I'm hoping to adopt a R.O.B. today :3

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
hey christian u should pre order Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker for the psp because u can get an awesome headband and we all know how much u like headbands \(^o^)/

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
If we're going to be posting DSP vids-- might as well post this one! Great I promise. >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf6vnbPho88
Lol, Schism showed you whats up.

I have decided yesterday that Little Girls Loli Fighter and Material Power is my favorite fighter, and will lead to much rage. I will love every minute of it.

Vampire Savior is also fun, I wonder if SkullGirls will be similar. Silly Mike_Z trying to call it Mahvel.

I won't be back until June apparently. Definitely before Anime Iowa, but looks like next monthly's date is irrelevant to me.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Sorry. He is mine :)
lol kool mang I just thought you teamed with Fino more ^.^

T_T He hasn't played me much lately...and when he does I almost always go Ness now.
Yeah I just do bad against random chars plus I think I should have just gone Marth T.T

sunday is my birthday
thief. Sunday is -my- birthday!
Well happy B-day both >.0

hey christian u should pre order Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker for the psp because u can get an awesome headband and we all know how much u like headbands \(^o^)/

Oh hell yeah totally wear it too plus besides Pokemon,Metal Gear is one of the actual games I'll buy. Which speaking of headbands that's why I have been doing bad in tourneys since I haven't been wearing my Ryu headband >.<

Hey Joker I'll probably show up around 8 tonight.
With pineapple drank cause I'm better than Zash.
I'll bring SSF4 too.
Skizm > Zash
Awesome mang I keep wanting to drink but **** just gets on the way >.<
Also I need to sell my old copy of SF4 and BB so I can get SSF4.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I would like to add, that while I am down here in Atlanta I have sampled the double down.

Its the best sandwich I have ever eaten in my life. Seriously just get like a big pitcher of water or something, but when you guys are hungry at Joker's monthly...hit up that KFC.

I want one right now and am dissatisfied I have to make ramen instead.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I would like to add, that while I am down here in Atlanta I have sampled the double down.

Its the best sandwich I have ever eaten in my life. Seriously just get like a big pitcher of water or something, but when you guys are hungry at Joker's monthly...hit up that KFC.

I want one right now and am dissatisfied I have to make ramen instead.
Enjoy your heart attack. I saw that when they were "testing" it in Rhode Island and Omaha, and i said to myself "If that ever gets put into mainstream society, we are easily the fattest nation in the world. And it is the most suiting nickname ever."

Boom, we're fat. KFC FTL. Utterly disturbing that one fattening piece of fried chicken isn't enough, instead we need TWO to satisfy our gluttonous habits. With bacon, cheese, and sauce inbetween of course.

**** you Blank, you conformist.

Rising-Tide

Smash Apprentice
Enjoy your heart attack. I saw that when they were "testing" it in Rhode Island and Omaha, and i said to myself "If that ever gets put into mainstream society, we are easily the fattest nation in the world. And it is the most suiting nickname ever."

Boom, we're fat. KFC FTL. Utterly disturbing that one fattening piece of fried chicken isn't enough, instead we need TWO to satisfy our gluttonous habits. With bacon, cheese, and sauce inbetween of course.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion

The sandwich is actually pretty low on calories (540), and the large part of the sodium content doesn't come from the fried chicken but the bacon. Which you can find on any everyday fast food sandwich. Its really not that salty, Y'ALL SALTY YOU HAVEN'T TRIED IT YET.

Its so legit though. Just eat it with honey mustard or bbq sauce, dark meat tender chicken with swiss cheese and bacon. Heck I could proly make one myself right now...

EDIT: My loli fighting hero Bellreisa and team sp00ky have the right idea apparently: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HrslTLOK90

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
I agree with Bolt, America is fucked. At least the army still dishes out poopy, yet non lethal food so the soldiers can protect the fat-***** of the future.

@Schism: I think you left your glasses here. I will give them back for 10 dollars.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Next tourney date and biweekly

K guys so this is the dates I was thinking off.

The biweekly will be on May 8th Rising-Tide said he was going to be in town so it helps him out plus it makes it so that the Monthly is a couple of weeks away from it.

Now for the Monthly I was thinking May 29th, I know people where saying the 22nd but then again no one said they couldn't make it on the 29th and it makes it so Razor can come which I need him for this tourneys >.0

The other thing is if the 8th doesn't work then perhaps the 15th should work still giving us a week apart in which case Rising-Tide feel free to drop by on the 8th either way for some games even if it's just me ^.^

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Joker I won't be able to make those dates, but it's fine since I doubt I would enter if I went anyways. Friend of mine is getting married on the 29th. I'm gonna be pretty busy this summer, at least on the weekends so we'll see if I can make it to one or two of these.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Dates sound good. Mother's Day is the 9th but it is a bi-weekly so I don't know if that would matter. I will be there.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Hey are there games today? Heading down to Des Moines area for some delicious HuHot anyway, so it'd be cool to drop by (and test smexy new controllers)

if anyone that has texting can let me know if it's cool if we show up, lemme know? :3 5152298262

otherwise I'll try checking this thread at some point, so posting is nice too >.>

hope to see everyone's beautiful faces today!

Top Bottom