• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

neomadgic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
neomagic249
You guys saw NeoMagic?

Nyahhh, someone tell him hes lame and needs to talk to me.

No internet is kicking my *** right now. All I can do is play Pokemon. Luckily I walked yonder and found a coffee shop, which I'll be living in for the next week kthx.

About to **** Red after some srs Mt. Silver training, has everyone already beaten this game? I spent a bunch of time at Battle Frontier. All the modes there are awesome, Battle Frontier just is the game.
Hai Libo... err I mean Blank! I miss our GF dayz. I thought you moved to Georgia! (I know I'm outdate -_-)

Yink - I loved your cosplay. I seriously regret not going as Ness, but I got lazy, that's why I rocked a Ryu outfit, which you didn't see because I had alcohol all over it from Saturday.

Connor - Thanks for allowing me to use my Ness. The tournament host didn't allow me to switch chars so that's why I had to ask for your permission

Afrayail - Nice job winning, you kicked my butt =(

Iowa - you guys should come up to a Minnesota Monthly, Wisconsin comes up to them occasionally. We've done our share coming down to your tourneys ;).

PS. I love the Razor van.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Hai Libo... err I mean Blank! I miss our GF dayz. I thought you moved to Georgia! (I know I'm outdate -_-)
I am in Georgia atm. I want to come back up there though Mr. Delicious, or whatever your name was. Also I bet you got alcohol from asian new years, well I know I did. Those old people are crazy just pouring drinks over little kids. <_<

I'll definitely be up there for Anime Iowa. I really moved down here pre-emptively because my aunt needs help with her cyclops boob. (*cough*failedbreastsurgery*cough*)

Its so hectic down here, fuuuu I just want to chill at home with internet.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
@Neo: Your Ness was wicked, honestly I think it woulda been a lot more rough on me than MK. The TO was kinda a dip and didn't understand. I kept saying we should have blind pick, ie people click a char and don't change it for that round only and I explained why. Then I said several times each round people can pick a new char.. but I think he just derped on it. Anyway, I really really appreciate you not planking, since with the ****** time limit that was totally possible. It was a hella fun match, and really crazy we timed out at 0-0%. Connor and I would like to make it up to a MN tourney, hopefully we can get everyone together and make the trip up sometime.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Use TL for sheik ;)
so guys rate my most recent purchase out of 10
so fucking moe~
You should've gotten one of those mousepads with the breasts for the gel wrist pad.

Yink - I loved your cosplay. I seriously regret not going as Ness, but I got lazy, that's why I rocked a Ryu outfit, which you didn't see because I had alcohol all over it from Saturday.

Connor - Thanks for allowing me to use my Ness. The tournament host didn't allow me to switch chars so that's why I had to ask for your permission

Afrayail - Nice job winning, you kicked my butt =(

Iowa - you guys should come up to a Minnesota Monthly, Wisconsin comes up to them occasionally. We've done our share coming down to your tourneys ;).

PS. I love the Razor van.
Where have you beeeen? I don't think we've seen you since that tournament in Feb of last year.
We usually don't know when the monthlies and stuff are enough a head of time because you MN kids are too cool for Smashboards. :bee:

I am in Georgia atm. I want to come back up there though Mr. Delicious, or whatever your name was. Also I bet you got alcohol from asian new years, well I know I did. Those old people are crazy just pouring drinks over little kids. <_<

I'll definitely be up there for Anime Iowa. I really moved down here pre-emptively because my aunt needs help with her cyclops boob. (*cough*failedbreastsurgery*cough*)

Its so hectic down here, fuuuu I just want to chill at home with internet.
You need to get yo ass back down here boy.

Also SSF4 is pretty fun. I might end up playing T-Hawk (even though I hate him) just because of the Eagle noises.
And Cody cause rock throw to EX rock throw is too good.
Hakan is terrible.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
It is futile to discern the irrelevant territorial enforcements. One day, we shall all serve THE KING. While he vouches hes too adventuresome to hold throne, he knows it was the prince's wish. A will that came to fruition long before the absolution that saved the universe.

I wish someday someone could visit me in my head. It gets lonely in there...

Such is me. Going to bed with a regretfully spoken mind and protruding bereavement.

Bead

Smash Ace
Hello my Iowan friends.
I shall be visiting from the 15th to ~30th and if there is any tourney going on (like on the 22nd) I would love to go and be willing to take along your favorite Iowa Ness player.

Rising-Tide

Smash Apprentice
yeah while bead brought it up, if you guys have an idea of when the monthly would be, that gives me a chance to prepare to possibly come up. if it is the 22nd, i should be able to for sure. gotta see how much better my weegee is.

it still sucks

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Yeah, any heads up on the next monthly and/or bi-weekly? I'd love to be able to make it. ROB needs moar MU experience, and MKs to eat :] :rob:

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I will be returning to smash in T-minus 2 weeksish.

Changes
- I will never enter brawl singles again, that is the worst form of competitive play in existence.
- I will probably never enter a brawl tournament ever again.
- I will probably never enter a tournament again.
- I will play a lot more melee.
- I will be using mewtwo and luigi mostly in melee.
- If I ever play brawl singles again, it will be with the ice climbers, and it will be when I have learned to just chaingrab the hell out of you.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
It's all good, and thanks a lot! It was fun to team with you for those couple matches. Hope I played well enough.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
March is kind of rough for me making tournaments. I think the 28th? Is that a Saturday? Anyway that is the only weekend in March I could make it.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
@Jake: March = May, right?

Anyway, as far as I know, we don't have any plans in May (except the last weekend, I think.. but just let us know ahead of time) so whatevs. Though the 28th is a Friday, actually :] So 29th, right?

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I will probably be back before the 29th. If not the week before but I wouldn't place any guarantees considering its my mom whos being lazy with booking flights.

§chizm

Smash Lord
It doesn't really matter to me when the tournament is as long as I know a head of time to take off work.

Also Joker get's 3 stocked by Green Greens.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Next tourney date and biweekly

Hello my Iowan friends.
I shall be visiting from the 15th to ~30th and if there is any tourney going on (like on the 22nd) I would love to go and be willing to take along your favorite Iowa Ness player.
Lol kool mang however the Brazilian dream needs too happen ^.^

@Afrayail: Good stuff on winning represent Iowa >.0

Sooooooooooooooooooo anyways needz to post more often >.<
But yeah as for the next tourney I think either the 22nd or 29th of May could work and so far 22nd seems to be the one still let's discuss the date.

And for the Biweekly it can be either the 8th or 15th this date is mainly for the Iowa people so which ever date IT SHALL BE DONE, EN TARO ADUN!

BOLT08

Smash Lord
cool man, ill have to plai you sumtime
lol says the ice climber player. choose a char that takes real skill kthx.

Anyways, the 29th i will not be around cause I have a wedding I'm attending. Joker and Pcity I am gonna start doing teams again so you guys can compete well in MLG. Wtf is with Iowa's latest spots in the tourneys? Joker losing to a LUCAS? You play chloe all the time! C'mon now folks.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Yes May haha, and the 29th is the only one I can probably make. I can't on the 15th or the 22nd for sure.

gantrain05

Smash Master
well i seem to have lost to kansas recently, and the one tourney i didn't i forfeited so i'm still feelin pretty good, still waiting on joker to take us to SEX WORLD tho.

§chizm

Smash Lord
lol says the ice climber player. choose a char that takes real skill kthx.
ICs are considered one of hardest/technical chars to play along with Diddy and Snake.
I'd like to see you play them and not rage.
Also this is Brawl.

I'm a hawt mess!!!
...Feg.
Lol kool mang however the Brazilian dream needs too happen ^.^

sooooooooooooooooooo anyways needz to post more often >.<
But yeah as for the next tourney I think either the 22nd or 29th of May could work and so far 22nd seems to be the one still let's discuss the date.

And for the Biweekly it can be either the 8th or 15th this date is mainly for the Iowa people so which ever date IT SHALL BE DONE, EN TARO ADUN!
It appears as though most people want 22nd so far. I dunno about what any OoS people would want (if any are coming).
Biweekly date doesn't matter, I'd probably just show up after work.
For the Overmind.

Yes May haha, and the 29th is the only one I can probably make. I can't on the 15th or the 22nd for sure.
It's always you. :bee:

Top Bottom