• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Ptato

Smash Cadet
edit: it should be noted that connor didn't log out, and this is rebecca... yeahhh.

Cosplay, you say? =3 <3

Also, yaaaaay dragon <3 got a random mini pack at Jay's and even though the odds were beeeyond against me, I BELIEVED IN THE HEART OF THE... MINIS... and totally pulled a rare dragon, only one i was missing ^^;

also good games the other day; I need mucho mu experience with ROB. It's sad when I'd rather fight MKs than other chars.

§chizm

Smash Lord
You guys should drive to Nebraska more often.
Uh I would if I didn't have a job and a shitty car.
Do ho ho.

Rebecca I may need your help with my AI costume. HOW MUCH HELP? I dunno yet...
Isn't that still like 4 months away?
also good games the other day; I need mucho mu experience with ROB. It's sad when I'd rather fight MKs than other chars.
You guys shoulda let me know that you were showing up so early yesterday, I would've come down. I was there around 8.
its official, i main bowser and ganon again.
Wow, most people pick better chars when they choose new mains...
Peeks let me know as soon as you know if you have the van for the weekend or not. I might end up going to a concert if you don't so I'll need to know. :ohwell:

Also Kick-Ass is awesome.

Teh Future

Smash Master
One you guys know whos coming down this weekend let us know plex

Anyone wanting to house with me (and not 30-45 mins away from the venue at rauleens) should let me know.

You need to get in after 8 on friday b/c Im working until then

I have enough sleeping space for around 8.

mduo

Smash Apprentice
zash your lame. you never brawled with us until i left for china, and now your all of a sudden jumping on the bandwagon that is brawl and playing with chumps. you guys are all lame.

p.s. i suck at brawl now

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Jayford: there are a few people in Iowa City which is pretty close to Cedar Rapids. Most of us are in the Des Moines area however which is about an hour and half to two hours away.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
What time are we leaving for St. Louis? I also have work Sunday night. If that conflicts with anything then I won't go.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Well, in the interest of you and schism going we could leave sat mourning, which i dont mind, just means an early wake up. We can iron out details tonite when schism comes over i guess. Greg are you coming over tonite?

nevershootme

Smash Master
hey folks, I'm gonna be moving to Iowa in the coming months and will be living at Cedar Rapids. yea, moving all the way from Florida to Iowa just to work. I've also ran tournies in the past so if you guys want me to start hosting then I'll make it happen. Plus I can provide all the training you need as a FL player. And I can play all characters very well with snake/mk/zss as my tourney mains.

sooo is there any players living in Cedar at all? because I've noticed everyone lives by Des Moines and other places.

gantrain05

Smash Master
yeah i can't say i know many ppl in the cedar rapids area, but it would be awesome to have more people to play and rep iowa lol. also i don't care when we leave for st. louis i have fri, sat, and sun off work and don't work again til monday at like 7 pm, also u know im good for gas money lol. so yeah, whenever u guys get it ironed out let me know when your leaving and i'll find a way to jokers.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
You also need to come down more often for games what's the point of having those days off if you are not smashing everyonce in a while huh

Also Ogre Battle 64 is amazing ^.^

gantrain05

Smash Master
You also need to come down more often for games what's the point of having those days off if you are not smashing everyonce in a while huh

Also Ogre Battle 64 is amazing ^.^
sorry XD, i've been really busy with my band and writing music lately, but no worries man, i've been keepin up on my smash practice, also who u teamin with for st louis?

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Jlo is busy playing guitar and not talking to me on MSN.

I'm kidding Jlo.

2 new smashers in IA to replace the 2 old ones I see. ;_;

gantrain05

Smash Master
Jlo is busy playing guitar and not talking to me on MSN.

I'm kidding Jlo.

2 new smashers in IA to replace the 2 old ones I see. ;_;
i still talk to u t.luv, also, these 2 new smashers best show up to jokers, i like to see new faces around there, even if they are too cool to talk to me lol.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
That isn't too bad of a drive : D. If you guys ever have a smash fest or a tourney let me know. I mostly play melee, but I am starting to get into brawl.
Too bad Iowa City doesn't play melee. :o

Hello people!^theres a guy in cedar falls named earthbowser.he might start to play again if theres tournamens.
I played that guy way back when the game first came out. Thought he fell off the face of the planet or something.

Yeah, and I'm not going to MWC because finals for the U of I are the week after.

I have an original Ogre Battle 64 cart. One of rarest games I own. VC made it depreciate. >.>
I rebought it, obviously.

nevershootme

Smash Master
lol at least i'll drive to Iowa City after work hours or weekends if so. 30 minutes isn't a problem i guess. but yea, I've played with all the FL pros before so I've gotten my fair share of training of all characters. but then there's always wifail

but I also bank a lot of money so I can fly OOS if i feel like it.

Top Bottom