• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Gamegenie, Hope to see you this Saturday at Coliseum Collectibles for the Yu-Gi-Oh Regional.
Regionals what? I haven't touched my cards in weeks ever since I got Heart Gold plus I'll get ***** at regionals and if I go i have to shorten my deck cause I got like 50-55 cards in their and need better sychros like Brionic and such and I am possibly the only guy you know who uses Mother Grizzley in a sychro deck. Also I'm surprised that people said that DBZ and Yuyu Hakusho are better in U.S dub than Japanese.

@Schizm- The real Folk blues was the best song ever in Cowboy Bebop

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Wolf vs Marth on Rainbow Cruise.

1) Both are standing on the blocks above the pendulum before it spawns, Marth's block falls. He Up B's, as Wolf's block starts to fall. It cancels his Up B right below the pendulum and he dies.

2) Soon after, there's the part that spawns to the right of the pendulum. There's a little "cove"/hiding area in a corner, then a raised sort of bridge. Wolf runs over to Marth, Marth Side B's, Wolf either is hit by one of the blows or tries to dodge, and randomly falls through the bridge/stage.

Question: WTF? I wanna upload the video at some point. Very lol worthy.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Ronin Warriors?
I loved that show.
Wolf vs Marth on Rainbow Cruise.

1) Both are standing on the blocks above the pendulum before it spawns, Marth's block falls. He Up B's, as Wolf's block starts to fall. It cancels his Up B right below the pendulum and he dies.

2) Soon after, there's the part that spawns to the right of the pendulum. There's a little "cove"/hiding area in a corner, then a raised sort of bridge. Wolf runs over to Marth, Marth Side B's, Wolf either is hit by one of the blows or tries to dodge, and randomly falls through the bridge/stage.

Question: WTF? I wanna upload the video at some point. Very lol worthy.
That actually happens fairly often. A lot of the time you can grab someone where the blocks meet the curve and throw them and it will just spike them through the bottom (I know Warios fthrow does this).

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Don't play Blank in Pokemon! He uses Blisswhore and Stallcune! :laugh:
Nah son, I'm waiting for event Suicune. My team is kinda gimped right now actually besides 2 pokemon.

Also I find it funny that all the event-exclusive pokemon are banned in championships but the actual good Ubers are legit. Kyogre/Lugia/Palkia and stuff all over I guess.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Don't play Blank in Pokemon! He uses Blisswhore and Stallcune! :laugh:
I'll still win.

Nah son, I'm waiting for event Suicune. My team is kinda gimped right now actually besides 2 pokemon.

Also I find it funny that all the event-exclusive pokemon are banned in championships but the actual good Ubers are legit. Kyogre/Lugia/Palkia and stuff all over I guess.
They gave event-cune the shittiest moves. aqua ring and air cutter suck and sheer cold's banned. And if the 4th move is really extreme speed, FFFUUUUUU. Atleast Entei's getting extremely buff, and I guess Celebi kinda is too.

Im not sure if Lugia's actually good for those doubles matches. Kyogre and Palkia though, those things seem like they're basically staples

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i soooooooooooo would like to but i got needy and spent about $800 buying my new tv and stuff today so i need that day of work to get back some money. i just love my new tv. with that being said, does any1 wanna buy a 28" RCA flatscreen sdtv?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
i soooooooooooo would like to but i got needy and spent about $800 buying my new tv and stuff today so i need that day of work to get back some money. i just love my new tv. with that being said, does any1 wanna buy a 28" RCA flatscreen sdtv?
How much, I may be interested?

gantrain05

Smash Master
how much you sellin for?

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Hey Joker, if I could yank your .gct file from your SD card, that would be fan-freakin-tastic @_@ <33 I've never gotten replay codes to work, even when I downloaded a custom .gct with it on their already, supposedly.

If the bi weekly is fosho?? this weekend, then may I rip it from your SD then? It would be muuuch appreciated ^^ I have some matches on there for others, and I want to start recording some of mah ROB matches for the boards.

§chizm

Smash Lord
wait is the biweekly this saturday?
I dunno. I know we were originally doing it because Andy was going to be back around but it sounds like he'll be busy with some eight-hour Engineering exam, plus it's Veishea. If anything I just figured there would just be the normal smasfhest stuff.
I know I won't be able to do anything till like 8 because of work+I promised I'd visit someone.
Also I wanna see Kick-Ass sometime this weekend...

Holy hell, i finally got my interweb to work on my comp again. I hate technology so much.

Oh and i will ask of the van tomorrow, i had alot of planning to figure out and get straight before asking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ2HcRl4wSk

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Evidently it's not. Andy had posted saying he was coming back this weekend so I assumed we could have the bi-weekly now.. especially since I think it's like, two weeks since the actual tourney. Or something.

But I guess he's busy and nothing was really set up, so it's still up in the air. All I know is that Detour is next weekend.

Also, $23 controllers = sexy. Can't wait to mod/paint them <3

§chizm

Smash Lord
Is anyone coming over tonite?
I should be over there later.
I think if no one was showing up for Smash we were going to go see Kick-***, at least thats what I told Christian.

Also I just replaced my phone and I have to manually put in the numbers so if you text me and I don't know who you are don't freak.

Top Bottom