• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

gantrain05

Smash Master
im about 80% sure ill come to this
However,
ill need a teams partner for whatever you do teams for
Who wants to team with a yosh ;)
i could team up with you, i don't know if my partner will be coming, i play peach/fox/mario/olimar/lucas/bowser.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
ps. ur basement is gonna be packed for this one....like standing room only.
ppppppfffffffff, if there was only standing room, i would still roll around on joker's computer chair and run ppl out of my way lol, and u really think that they're gonna be that much ppl there?

no matter what, i would still sit on Bone's bed and be on my laptop all day.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
More MNs coming than that actually. Last I heard it was a few cars.

I would like to come this Saturday, but not so sure I'll have time. I could really use the practice.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Apparently, people just might be showing up to play at Joker's house this weekend. I will pop up at about 7:30-8:00. If nothing is popping, I'll go handle some other business. It appears as if the Ames / Ankeny guys either a) have their own crew or b) joining Proficient so it looks like I will be c) joining whatever crew the Ames/Ankeny guys start. Something tells me this won't get settled out until it actually begins.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Just a heads up, and probably I'll mention this again a couple of days before the tourney, but make sure to avoid parking next to a mail box, cause we don't want the neighbors keep coming and telling us to move peoples car, cause our mailman is so freaking lazy he won't get out of his car to deliver it, snow, rain, or storm won't stop them from delivering but a car will, pff. By the way MN, have you guys decided who ur going to stay either my place or C.Loves.

Well it seems -BC- and CBK may come down tomorrow(what time), Blank u should try to make it down, anyone else coming down, also Sekku, i guess show up around the time u said and see if people show up or not, we could play some games, but if it's just u, it'll probably be just singles and i don't know if u like sigles that much, so yeah.

OK so as set ups go, who can bring a complete set(TV,Wii,Brawl), and if u can bring a TV and no Wii, or Wii and no TV, please mention it so that this way, someone can use that TV or Wii, if people can't bring a complete set.

yoshii

Smash Ace
Us MN smashers love the fact that there is melee at this event, and hope you guys can squeeze in melee teams as well as melee singles!

edit: Oh and as much as my location says I am from WI, I am actually from MN, but just got done going to school in River Falls, which is just like 35 min east of St. Paul.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
We wont be able to make it... Bone said he wasnt sure if u guys were gonna be able to play or not. So we made plans to do somethin already.

Next week tho u guys better be ready ;)

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
Kabuterimon digivolve to . . . MEGANKABUTERIMON!

That was my favorite because the dude just sounded hilarious to me.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I just watched matches of the Razor Challenge. Count me in on that, it looks hella fun playing against random ass chars.

Tyser

Smash Champion

Tacoom

Smash Lord

§chizm

Smash Lord
Tyser is definitely coming. He knows that if he doesn't he will feel the **** of over 9000 *****es.
Also what FPS games are you playing now Funked?
:070:

Top Bottom