• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tyser

Smash Champion
I dont know if Echo is going anymore because he made it sound like he didnt wanna be associated with Brawl when we were at JBM's so I guess youre going with us Yosh. Plus he never asked to ride with me in the first place so Im assuming hes getting his own ride down there if he kreeps.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I don't really see how that's a problem. There's likely going to be quite a bit of melee happening, especially with the MN people kreeping.
Don't be a ***** Echo. :ohwell:

Also on a completely unrelated note Mega Man 9 comes out on Monday. :)
:052:

Tyser

Smash Champion
Okay, here's what's going to happen. If someone can shine+bair me in Melee with Fox, then Ill go to this still. Im the only Nebraskan/Iowan who has done it so far :-D.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
dudes i'm sorry, i am not gonna be able to make it i just don't have the time or money right now. and school is the more important thing now.

hell i don't even know if i will make kc or not. and that would be tragic

§chizm

Smash Lord
Okay, here's what's going to happen. If someone can shine+bair me in Melee with Fox, then Ill go to this still. Im the only Nebraskan/Iowan who has done it so far :-D.
Uh I can downsmash+downsmash you with Peach. Is that close enough? ;)
MTKD is the only person around here who even plays fox.:ohwell:
Also Survivor starts this thursday. lol
:017:

gantrain05

Smash Master
Uh I can downsmash+downsmash you with Peach. Is that close enough? ;)
MTKD is the only person around here who even plays fox.:ohwell:
Also Survivor starts this thursday. lol
:017:
V2k might come, not sure about his shine+Bair ability but i know he plays a mean fox.

Uli

Smash Champion
FFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCK MEEEEEEEEE
idk if ill be able to go
i didnt get the day off, a bunch of people that would work for me got fired >_>
this is going to be tough

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord

i can shine to nair but not shine to bair, is that good enough? also, wow i looks like there is alot ppl backing out now

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Tyser, awesome you are interested in razor challenge for this next tourney. Me vs U?

Joker thanks for putting up those razor challenge videos even though I never wanted to see that metaknight ditto again.... 3 suicides.... are u going to put up our 2 out of 3 metaknight ditto battle that we did afterwards? That will make me feel better about my humiliating defeat in that round. And you are still game for razor challenge at this next tourney right? Schism u as well and also our G&W ditto mm.

I have an idea for crews, why don't we let the first and second place winners from the singles tourney pick teams of 10 for crews? That should be intense.

Also Joker try to add the video of my ganthunder taking you and luger's falcons straight to hell.... :)

Tyser

Smash Champion
Shine+Nair will suffice. And Im still down for that "Razor Challenge."
Ill also go if someone JV 5 stocks my Mewtwo/Zelda

Tyser

Smash Champion
I shed a single drop of tear when Tom was saying Toonami's good bye. Also, you have the sickest sig in the fuckin nation, Bone. HAHAHAHAAHA.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
^ this could be the best post ever.

toonami was too good, and they ended it.

everyone should think of a show that was featured in toonami.

if you don't u lose 1 stock in your first brawl tourney match at jokers.

DBZ for the win? i will miss those childhood memories of when goku went ssj, or when piccolo sacrificed his life for gohan.

EDIT- DAMMIT TYSER you got in my way!

Top Bottom